Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

? about these greys

Now when you get attacked by these grey, is like literally an attack?  You know like you can see them in the physical flesh type of attack. Or does this attack occur in a dream like state or hypnosis

For me the attacks were at night, just as I went into sleep. The attacks were astral and very vivid. I wondered if they were nightmares of their own...briefly, however the effects and the fact I was AWAKE during and obviously after proved not a dream. The pain, fear and paralysis were too intense to be a mere figment of my mind. Considering I have to date only had 2 dreams that ever repeated in over 30 years, repeated attacks that occurred infrequently over my life, and intensified as I dedicated gave me my proof of reality. I realize that's not entirely what you asked for but I felt like sharing. I have never had a flesh to flesh encounter that I know of, all attacks have been astral, and near sleep. A few attacks happened where I was dreaming and the dream was "ripped" from me and I was suddenly in a new scape. I wasn't dreaming I was too alert for that, but I think I may have been taken to Astral place. I have yet to discuss that with my Demons and Demoness that help me in my path with Spiritual Satanism, but I feel sure they were not a dream/nightmare.
I hope this helps.
Hail SATAN!
Hail Enlil!
Hail Ashtart!
Hail Ain-non!
Hail Ah-hakar!
Victory To SATAN and His Family!
--- In [email protected], Luciferian Witchcraft <luciferianwitchcraft@... wrote:

Now when you get attacked by these grey, is like literally an attack?  You know like you can see them in the physical flesh type of attack.
Or does this attack occur in a dream like state or hypnosis

i have had attacks when i was leaving with my xian mother and i saw greys evrywhere when i dedicated myself to father (at one point i started as laveyan) i dint realise that the keys layey used was actually calling on yhvh and his angels(wish i hadnt and knew the truth then) but i was sitting down one day and saw this knee high creature staring at me and looking around i looked at it with full focus and it bursted into smoke so there are days i wonder how strong am i really? but know i have been so busy my gifts has went dormant and i barely am reawaking my chakras xan someone help?   88/SS

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sat, April 24, 2010 5:08:35 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: ? about these greys

For me the attacks were at night, just as I went into sleep. The attacks were astral and very vivid. I wondered if they were nightmares of their own...briefly, however the effects and the fact I was AWAKE during and obviously after proved not a dream. The pain, fear and paralysis were too intense to be a mere figment of my mind. Considering I have to date only had 2 dreams that ever repeated in over 30 years, repeated attacks that occurred infrequently over my life, and intensified as I dedicated gave me my proof of reality. I realize that's not entirely what you asked for but I felt like sharing. I have never had a flesh to flesh encounter that I know of, all attacks have been astral, and near sleep. A few attacks happened where I was dreaming and the dream was "ripped" from me and I was suddenly in a new scape. I wasn't dreaming I was too alert for that, but I think I may have been taken to Astral place. I have yet to discuss that with my Demons and De moness that help me in my path with Spiritual Satanism, but I feel sure they were not a dream/nightmare.
I hope this helps.
Hail SATAN!
Hail Enlil!
Hail Ashtart!
Hail Ain-non!
Hail Ah-hakar!
Victory To SATAN and His Family!
--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, Luciferian Witchcraft <luciferianwitchcraf t@... wrote:

Now when you get attacked by these grey, is like literally an attack?  You know like you can see them in the physical flesh type of attack.
Or does this attack occur in a dream like state or hypnosis

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back