Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

About the Third Eye

1 - When I open my third eye, it can be closed again?
2 - I meditate almost a week to the opening of the third eye, but do not know if it opened, how do I know if it is open?

This is how your 3rd eye feels like:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Aqob3Sxr5o
Listen the complete four minutes!!!!
Van: henrique123789456 <otpokemonblog@...
Aan: [email protected]
Verzonden: vrijdag 12 juli 21:56 2013
Onderwerp: [JoyofSatan666] About the Third Eye

2 - I meditate almost a week to the opening of the third eye, but do not know if it opened, how do I know if it is open?

(Sorry for the off topic)

Hi there John, sorry for the long time replying to you, your mails went to spam, i just found them the other day when you said you tried to contact me to know i was doing, if i was making progress, i already replied two days ago, but i think my message may have been considered spam as well or maybe you are just busy which i perfectly understand, either way, i am looking forward to hear from you but take your time, just wanted to make sure you get the message in case it is on spam.

Cheers

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], John Deventer <deventer_john@... wrote:

This is how your 3rd eye feels like:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Aqob3Sxr5o

Listen the complete four minutes!!!!

Verzonden: vrijdag 12 juli 21:56 2013
Onderwerp: [JoyofSatan666] About the Third Eye

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back