Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

About the RTR's

angryshaman666

I know we were told to do 3 of each and this means both but after doing my algiz protection meditation, then 27 reps of the first RTR and then my other meditations I dont have any energy left to do the second RTR.

I was literally BOILING from all the energy I built up doing my other meditations and then that first 3 RTR's stacked into 27 reps.

doing that twice a day is still sad to say beyond me.

If I did them all and sacrificed my other meditations my aura would be too filthy for me to function.

Should I just do the communications RTR 3 times one day and the other one the next day and just alternate?

doing 3x both RTR's is too much energy for even ME to handle and I can usually handle insane amounts of energy!

108 counts of any mantra is just an average meditation for me but these RTR's take me 50 minutes each if I do them 3 times.

Even my voice starts to crack after about 40 minutes straight.

I feel so ashamed of this failure.....I know I generated INSANE amounts of energy on every meditation and RTR but it left me totally fried and even nauseous with the negative energy I was working against.

Any more RTR's would unbalance me and negate my aura of protection.

I think all anyone can do is as much as we can but I'm at my limit here.
Going past that threshold is dangerous at my current level of development.

I will of course still do as much as I can but 3 of the first ritual and 3 of the other one all in one day is overloading me big time.

I can't neglect my other meditations either or everything else will fall apart too.
108 ALGIZ in the morning for protection meditation
15 ALGIZ before every meditation and RTR
108 THOTH into the 6th chakra at least once a day.
SATANAS before every meditation and between every mantra.
27x RTR

The RTR's really are that powerful.

I will continue this schedule for the next month or until we get new orders, increasing my reps where I can do so SAFELY.

HAIL SATAN!
GLORY TO THE GODS OF HELL!

What you are doing now is already very powerful and more than many of us can handle I think.

Have you tried to do 18 reps of each? Or even 9 reps of both, maybe spread them out?
I think it is better to do them both once everyday than to alternate with increased reps. 

For me when I do 3 times 9 on seperate times (27 for both in total) I can handle them but it exausts me of course. Adding the vibration to the RTR's makes them so much more powerful and also longer, before 9 reps took me 15 minutes with prep and affirmation, now the 9 reps alone take me 15-20 minutes, but the power is literally 10 times aplified. 

Even so I do both 18 times total, once in the morning and once in the evening during one of the intervals that Zola posted.  tried 27 with both and could handle it, but barely and noticed my aura of protection failing because of them aswell. So for now 9 times restoring communications and 9 times reverse the curse upon the goat in the morning and evening using the awesome technique you found is the best I can practically handle without pushing myself beyond my limit. 

I also wait an hour in between the 2 different rituals so the energies don't clash. It felt better when waiting a little in between.

I don't know how much time a day you can spend meditating, so maybe this won't work for you, but if you can do something like this maybe it would work better.

HAIL SATAN!

You aren't doing just the RTR's...you have NOT failed!
this is a LOT:

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!? AND then to do the RTR's 27X each. Vibrations and affirmations for both RTR's the communication and the goat. I personally found that it was easy to stack them as you said. (27X for the communications vibrating and then the affirmations and then pause...and three hours later do the same 27X for the goat). BUT you are doing SO much more. No fucking wonder you were stressed out and tired!

YOU HAVE NOT FAILED!!!

You have been working your ass off!

You should be PROUD of your efforts on Satan's behalf! YOU HAVE NOT FAILED!!! NOT BY A LONG SHOT!!!

Don't you for one minute think you have failed MR!!! YOU HEAR ME?

I'm sure Satan is PROUD of your efforts! Are you kidding me?!? HOW could you think for one moment that you somehow FAILED?!?

Angryshaman you are one of the best of Satan's Warriors, you try so fucking hard! I see it! You manifest your efforts ALL the fucking time! So don't you DARE say you failed! Because you didn't! I won't hear it!! Don't you even DARE SAY IT! YOU HEAR ME?!?

You are taking on a LOT. You are working really hard! And it does not go unnoticed.

HAIL SATAN!!!

Thank you. I always try to increase the sheer magnitude of my energy if nothing else to speed up the results.

And yeah my aura is BLAZING HOT after all this in a day.the neighbors are even avoiding this place because of the heat I'm giving off the last few days xD

On Friday, March 25, 2016 8:22 AM, "zolaluckystar@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

You aren't doing just the RTR's...you have NOT failed!
this is a LOT:

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!? AND then to do the RTR's 27X each. Vibrations and affirmations for both RTR's the communication and the goat. I personally found that it was easy to stack them as you said. (27X for the communications vibrating and then the affirmations and then pause...and three hours later do the same 27X for the goat). BUT you are doing SO much more. No fucking wonder you were stressed out and tired!

YOU HAVE NOT FAILED!!!

You have been working your ass off!

You should be PROUD of your efforts on Satan's behalf! YOU HAVE NOT FAILED!!! NOT BY A LONG SHOT!!!

Don't you for one minute think you have failed MR!!! YOU HEAR ME?

I'm sure Satan is PROUD of your efforts! Are you kidding me?!? HOW could you think for one moment that you somehow FAILED?!?

Angryshaman you are one of the best of Satan's Warriors, you try so fucking hard! I see it! You manifest your efforts ALL the fucking time! So don't you DARE say you failed! Because you didn't! I won't hear it!! Don't you even DARE SAY IT! YOU HEAR ME?!?

You are taking on a LOT. You are working really hard! And it does not go unnoticed.

HAIL SATAN!!!

This is not the gym. The guy that goes in confidence for the first time to bench half a ton, will collapse. Here is where consistency pays off. Doing what you can do. Now, as you are steadily building up, you will be able to make leaps. Them you adjust to these leaps. And do more. This process builds up and consistency of 15 minutes a day that is certain, will pay more than an hour of sporadic meditation three times a week. You are trying to condition your mind to open up to certain powers. This cannot happen once a week.

And it cannot happen by trying to shatter the mind open. The mind naturally looks for its safety and lower expenditure of energy, at least in the beggining stages. One meditates passively mostly. Without pressure like the gym. Frying your muscles will leave you out of the gym for a longer while, than healthily sore muscles which heal and let you advance the next day.

Your efforts are commendable. As I always instruct our people, Hatha and Kundalini yoga should be a part of the everyday regime, because these also help the physical body adjust and loosen up. Persistence over time wins this race. Then, daily work. The guys who will stand are the guys who wil persist. Explosive ups and downs are not wlecomed more than consistent, harmonic ups.

One more note. I recall when I was a young newcoming Satanist many many years ago, I was like a kid in the toystore that is told they can buy everything. So I started doing rampant meditations, runes and such. I had just finished a session and I was feeling good and accomplished about it. It had worked. But I eanted to push the limits which I already knew I had exceeded.

So I instantly went to the Runes page and did the Rune Ansuz. I wasn't even aware of the powers that I was dealing with, neither of my own. I started vibrating Ansuz to see what would happen. I kept doing it. Then I reached like the 4th vibration and suddenly I had crushing pains on the side of my head. So I did 4 more.

Then, the pain came even more crushing and I had a horrible experience. And others too. Why? Because I rushed. The I lost the whole next day. Rushing here is not the issue. Its persistence. After times, I adjusted more and more and worked on an ambitious and stable program. Under a stable program that didn't terrorize the mind and torture the body, I found things were far better. I tell you this because this is serious. The Nervous system is a system that needs to be worked in a different way. Passion is great, ambition too, but you have to really want to reach your ambitions and not let your passion tear you apart.

Another thing, its to maintain balance. The alternate nostril breath and Hatha yoga do this. And breathing exercises. Work this up and advance in a paced manner.

So let's say one gets electrocuted. The energy is raised. Is this way desireable, healthy or functional? Not in anyway. Will it benefit them, or fry them?

You have a warrior. Strongest one in the army. Makes the enemy literally shit their pants. They are raging, strong and defiant. Now though their passions are out of place so they just go in the frontline and they are just shot out of existence. What use was their power for? We will never know.

Now take the same guy and place them on a calculated plan. You soon end up with Rambo.

The point is to raise your body and Soul in a steady and strong manner upwards. Adjust, move on further. More people jsut grow insane over power, and they think power is just sheer voltage. Again, movie frankenstein thinking. Many times power is many more things, such as controlling one's mind. Or health. Or steady uptake of themselves. Or knowledge. Power is also control.

To make yourself a rocket of energy isn't that hard. You can sit down and do mantras until you vomit or something. How powerful is a rocket that doesn't meet its target, or a helicopter that can go high to the sky but not land. So pace things up, find equillibrium, push it ambitiously and with a long term plan. Then you will be surprized at the heavy leaps made only on this.

One more note. I recall when I was a young newcoming Satanist many many years ago, I was like a kid in the toystore that is told they can buy everything. So I started doing rampant meditations, runes and such. I had just finished a session and I was feeling good and accomplished about it. It had worked. I was at my limit and a bit above it. But I wanted to force things out of context.

So I instantly went to the Runes page and did the Rune Ansuz. I wasn't even aware of the powers that I was dealing with, neither of my own. I started vibrating Ansuz to see what would happen. I kept doing it. Then I reached like the 4th vibration and suddenly I had crushing pains on the side of my head. So I did 4 more.

Then, the pain came even more crushing and I had a horrible experience. And others too. Why? Because I rushed. Rushing here is not the issue. Its persistence. After times, I adjusted more and more and worked on an ambitious and stable program. Under a stable program that didn't terrorize the mind and torture the body, I found things were far better. I tell you this because this is serious. The Nervous system is a system that needs to be worked in a different way. Passion is great, ambition too, but you have to really want to reach your ambitions and not let your passion tear you apart.

Another thing, its to maintain balance. The alternate nostril breath and Hatha yoga do this. And breathing exercises. Work this up and advance in a paced manner.

I have no problem handling the 108 ALGIZ, and 108 counts of most mantras.
The RTR's are producing literally all the energy that's frying me when I do them in stacks.
3 a day seems to be the limit for me at this time but my other meditations don't have anywhere NEAR the effect I'm feeling from the RTR's alone.
I believe Aldric even mentioned this same quantity about a week ago saying the RTR's gave him far more energy than meditating for a whole hour would, ESPECIALLY the new one destroying the jewish blame shifting.
I second that point of view.
The RTR's do in fact generate far more power than doing 108 of ANY mantra 4 even if I stacked them 3 times in a row which is a whole hour of meditation.
In literally 10-20 minutes these RTR's generate more power than that.
Tried it again today, I can only do 9 reps each of the RTR in addition to other meditations.
I'll keep building up at my own pace as I always have.Now I see when that one person mentioned we should be doing 3 of each RTR a day they were talking about the people that were already at that level of advancement.

On Friday, March 25, 2016 9:31 AM, "hoodedcobra666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

This is not the gym. The guy that goes in confidence for the first time to bench half a ton, will collapse. Here is where consistency pays off. Doing what you can do. Now, as you are steadily building up, you will be able to make leaps. Them you adjust to these leaps. And do more. This process builds up and consistency of 15 minutes a day that is certain, will pay more than an hour of sporadic meditation three times a week. You are trying to condition your mind to open up to certain powers. This cannot happen once a week.

And it cannot happen by trying to shatter the mind open. The mind naturally looks for its safety and lower expenditure of energy, at least in the beggining stages. One meditates passively mostly. Without pressure like the gym. Frying your muscles will leave you out of the gym for a longer while, than healthily sore muscles which heal and let you advance the next day.

Your efforts are commendable. As I always instruct our people, Hatha and Kundalini yoga should be a part of the everyday regime, because these also help the physical body adjust and loosen up. Persistence over time wins this race. Then, daily work. The guys who will stand are the guys who wil persist. Explosive ups and downs are not wlecomed more than consistent, harmonic ups.

Hooded cobra is very wise. You should take heed to what he says. I went years, striving at meditation. Doing 5-8 hours of meditation a day. In the end not only did I never go anywhere, I did damage to my nervous system. 
My mind became fried. I develeoped Tourette like symptoms and if I'm not careful my mind will go into a different place. Insanity starts to loom outwards. I opened much in my mind, in some ways it's interesting having enhanced intuition and abilities. I can read people's minds and emotions. However, like I said it comes with a price. Because I rushed and went to fast. 
 I have to work to shut down all of what I opened. Even when working out, wonder why people plateau all the time? They are doing too much, they get told to slow down and suddenly they progress. Developing as a person is more important then energy. It's fine for a time to have the youth mentality. The ego begins to express itself so that it may find out who it is and gain confidence. Later one develops into a slow, calm, balanced and centered individual.
Unfortunately there is nothing that can be said to give this realization. It's like talking into air. Then one day the person undergoes the change and transformation only to look back and remember the words. There is no first day of the rest of your life. The past creates the future. When one strives to become something great it does not come. But rather through persistent consistency and years. 
 This begins the dawn of new insight. For now there is hope. There is something to strive too. The future is exciting. For this is where you will shine. Find peace in the knowledge that one day you will be great. You will through your efforts have attained the level of empowerment to take control of your life. Through this control gained immortality. This can be gained in some 20 years of work. So even for those who are 60, you have the time to make it.
 I wish for all to feel thier life as an epic saga. Your path to greatness. The golden age is dawning and we need Leaders. We need those who have obtained the magnum opus especially, to change this planet. To teach and guide the planet to a higher level. To be High Priest/ess of a new era teaching people how to become risen. Come and join us in the sun. Together we can all find eternal life and happiness. 

Stallone is a jew. This is also a very good point.
Have you seen what he looks like now?The older these kikes get the more their jewishness becomes blatantly obvious

On Friday, March 25, 2016 7:48 PM, "egon88@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I don't think Rambo is a good example as Stallone is a Jew.

I started doing 3X9 of each RTR so in my time slot I start right on time with the communications 3X9 stacked, wait for 35 - 45 minutes and then go again all over with the 3X9 goat. doing the 666, invocation with 9 reps takes about 15 min. it actually doesn't take much longer to do it X3 and it sure amps the power. I love it!
I don't find it exhausting. I find it invigorating :) But of course do whatever is comfortable. As HP HC says don't push and burn yourself out.

I feel like going on about Rambo is a jew is nitpicking when HC was trying to tell us something important. its kind of besides the point. He just meant a formidable opponent. Goodness sakes! I'm thankful you shared that HP HC, since it gives perspective from someone who has already been there and done that.

HS!

It should be obvious that when he said Rambo he was not referring too the actor. But rather to the idea of Rambo as an unstoppable killing machine.... 
 Movie magick at its finest. But the point is to be unstoppable, indestructible. Not to be Stallone.....I don't think he was making the point that we would morph into a 60 year old guy on steroids...... 

I didn't even remember he was Rambo, as I never even payed attention to the character. All I knew was basically that this was supposed to be a badass American soldier that took on whole camps on his own, or the whole of a military camp?

But of course kikes hide behind all symbols of "power" in hollywood and fake steroid junkies like Stallone. While others like Bruce Lee are assasinated in the cast.

I didn't even remember it was Stallone and I haven't seen the movie. Just posters and stuff. Thabks for informing on this one. Disgusting.

Yes Rambo was that kike Stallone. Not that that's relevant but still something to take note of.

On Saturday, March 26, 2016 7:12 PM, "taolvanswd@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

mhm ... empathy and psychicness is not to be messed with.
Especially when it is a high up thing. I could work on it, but reading this made me reconsider my options. Right now I am not strong enough to deal with any negativity that I would experience when people are having a bad day.
Hell, since a few years I have started noticing that I naturally pick up on other people's feelings become I too attached to them.

Like when I was a child. I remember that I SAW the energy around someone's head and this person just kept thinking bad stuff and I remember that it attacked me too. Created blockages, bad thinking, and a nasty cloud above my head.

If you are open to energy of other people you can experience all the good AND the bad. And especially if you can not handle enough energy (so you have enough and the negativity would just deflect off by itself - in theory) then you are in trouble. Those things can create blockages and can be hard to get rid of. 

I am saying this because to me this kind of energy would cling to you.

I noticed some of the blockages that I have are not my own. They look like those shiny black stones. Try cleaning em but they would just stick. Setting em on fire. Doesn't work. Tried suryae on it and that does seem to help, although I probably would have to do 108 repetitions for it (haven't tried that yet)

If anyone has any ideas on how to get rid of those things, and how to get rid of energy stuck to you that is not your own I would like to hear so.
Probably invoking air would help to detach it sort of..
But then..

As for the nervous system; I do not know how or why but so often you hear about a list of things that are generally supposed to happen to you at a certain age, especially through youth/teenage/early adult years, but since some point in my life I just did not follow that line.
I still do not follow that line, its as if I develop the parts that you are supposed to develop at the end of a year after ... much earlier but without the basis? or without vital points that would keep it balanced or would keep it put together?
Anyway I think in first place that kind of damage was done due to my extreme upsetness throughout my early years.
And the odd thing too is that when I took valerian for 3 weeks (a herb that works mainly on the nervous system, anti stress, sedative, calms, increases seratonin levels in your brain, which is NOT to be taken without consideration of appropiate use for extended periods of time) that some of those things that I had trouble with just got there.
And I took that 3 times for 3 weeks within a year. So I had like 3 major things getting fixed. Perhaps I should do another couple of weeks with this. Do not know yet.
And its also in the food. Your brain, your nerves need certain kinds of fats, things you can only get through eating natural processed food, or full fat foods at times. Eating healthy means you need something of everything (that is not artificial made; yuck.) ....
biology teaches that there is a layer around the extension of a nerve cell. This layer is supposed to protect the nerve cell and help in increasing sending signals to the other nerve cells.
I might have made a mistake or 2 since I type this out the top of my head.

Again if I made mistakes or have given faulty information then please correct me, I am merely human and only saying what I think I know myself.

Yes, Marlon Brando also died (killed?) as he pointed out openly Hollywood is run by Jews and they are behind the explotation of so many innocent Gentiles. Jackie Chan is supposed to be a Chinese Jew and member of Commie party too, and he is the hollywoodian replacement of Bruce Lee.

Note also how in this new movie Batman vs. Superman, the Wonder Woman is played by an Israeli kike... Jews playing badass heroes... And is also a blasphemy against Ares as the character is daughter of Ares in the story, same goes for Hercules being played by a Jew in movie not long ago. At least in Batman vs. Superman the main villain a Jew playing a psychopathic omicidal Jew (ie., playing himself), as they love to be themselves and show out sometimes.

A good example of the jewish "sad sack" eyes mentioned in the pdf about jew appearance!   Sent: Saturday, March 26, 2016 at 1:27 PM
From: "fake name angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected]
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: About the RTR's     Stallone is a jew. This is also a very good point. Have you seen what he looks like now? The older these kikes get the more their jewishness becomes blatantly obvious  
  On Friday, March 25, 2016 7:48 PM, "egon88@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:     I don't think Rambo is a good example as Stallone is a Jew.  

How much more powerful will it be to do with others the RTRs in sync? I just wondered that would it be smart to do them in not sync.

Hi Harrile,
A coven of us is more powerful collectively than an individual so going by that it seems to me doing the RTR's in sync would make them even stronger. Though of course, it is your personal time, your energy, your choice when to do them. I remember one of the HPS saying something to the effect that when you do the RTR, it is funneled into a vast pool of energy that is made by all of us doing them. So, either way works I'm sure. That's your decision.'

If you are interested in syncing up, this is a schedule I posted some time ago of times we are doing them. Its a rolling 24/7 timetable so it accommodates people from all over the earth and never lets up. You could pick a time that works for you and do it then.

I think it was angryshaman who had posted, or perhaps someone else on another thread of his regarding their GD had said we ought to be doing at least three reps per day. so, you could stack them and do them all at once.

These are all just suggestions. You do what you can. I think now, with Brexit, we mustn't let up, but instead hammer the shit out of them. I cannot WAIT to see the next country pull out! Lets tear this jewish oligarchy slave state BS to SHREDS!

7:30 AM EST / 4:30 AM PT 10:30 AM EST / 7:30 AM PT 1:30 PM EST / 10:30 AM PT 4:30 PM EST / 1:30 PM PT 7:30 PM EST / 4:30 PM PT 10:30 PM EST / 7:30 PM PT 1:30 AM EST / 10:30 PM PT 4:30 AM EST / 1:30 AM PT

HS!

How much more effective would it be to do 666 meditation before starting an RTR? How much more effective would it be if i do few years of meditation?

Doing something to raise your energies before a RTR will make the ritual more powerful. You can do the 666 meditation, breathing exercises, vibrate SATANAS, or do something else that gives you an energy buzz. You should do as many RTRs as you can right now rather than waiting a few years. The jews are constantly pushing to destroy the white race and establish a world communist slave state. The rituals are making their plans fall apart and need to be performed now. Waiting to do the rituals will allow the enemies to wreck the world.

Just to let you know, the next RTR is more powerful than this one. It is thanks to this one destroying the enemy forces, and because the next RTR is as more stronger than this one was compared to last.

Why is it that when we do a new RTR, in a few weeks, it gives us a LOOOT of little results. And after that, it slows down a LOT. And like some time after that there comes a BIG result, like this RTRs Brexit result or last RTRs Panama Papers result. And after that, like now, there isnt coming ANY results. Could someone lighten me up here?

The immediate results are because we are immediately breaking down those curses, making it as though floodgates are opening for results. After the initial floodwaters, it will slow down a bit.
As with any bit of magick, oftentimes huge results will be slightly delayed, as the energies gather. This is because on the physical realm, most of us are not powerful enough for immediate results, but they WILL come in time

I believe that hours of Saturn, Mars, and Sun are best for the one we're currently doing (someone correct me if I got that wrong.)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back