Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

About the Greys

evricnas666

I felt confused just after reading a sermon of Satan. I've thought that the grey race is apart from the IGF and has an agenda of conquering the universe for their own race just like Reptilians.

The sermon says that they work with the IGF and take advantage of deceased xtian souls. What are your thoughts on this?

they are absolute Energy vampires in wich they leach drain the human soul kundalini and the Mass Energy that its capable of produceing, literaly they feed off this energy , and those who are servants to theyre blind faith of the christ illussion,invite these celestial angelics . the greys ( igigi). they are the celestial pestilance .
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "evricnas666" <evricnas666@... wrote:

I felt confused just after reading a sermon of Satan. I've thought that the grey race is apart from the IGF and has an agenda of conquering the universe for their own race just like Reptilians.

The sermon says that they work with the IGF and take advantage of deceased xtian souls. What are your thoughts on this?

they are enslaved by the Draconians, and serve them to carry out spiritual war for the reptilians. the grey are multidemensional beings in wich they are capable of astral projection ( they'rer soul leaving they're physicle body) from they're dimension entering into our dimensions , in wich they are celestial spirit form ( the Angelics) the greys soul . also the angelics make up of the enemy nordics. . Death To The ERnemys! HAIL FATHER ENKI ! HAIL ENLIL ! HAIL ASTOROTH! HAIL AZAZEL !! DEATH TO THE CHRIST ILLUSION AND ALL THAT OPPOSE US AND THE MIGHT OF OUR
GODS GODESSES OF DUAT!!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "smoketillyahchoke" <smoketillyahchoke@... wrote:

they are absolute Energy vampires in wich they leach drain the human soul kundalini and the Mass Energy that its capable of produceing, literaly they feed off this energy , and those who are servants to theyre blind faith of the christ illussion,invite these celestial angelics . the greys ( igigi). they are the celestial pestilance .
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "evricnas666" <evricnas666@ wrote:

By Nordics you mean the higher spirits from IGF right? and spirit form of greys is called Angelic? It seems we have enemies more than one race or union. I was just having hard time believing that Reps and Greys and IGF are seperate and against us. It seems that way.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "smoketillyahchoke" <smoketillyahchoke@... wrote:

they are enslaved by the Draconians, and serve them to carry out spiritual war for the reptilians. the grey are multidemensional beings in wich they are capable of astral projection ( they'rer soul leaving they're physicle body) from they're dimension entering into our dimensions , in wich they are celestial spirit form ( the Angelics) the greys soul . also the angelics make up of the enemy nordics. . Death To The ERnemys! HAIL FATHER ENKI ! HAIL ENLIL ! HAIL ASTOROTH! HAIL AZAZEL !! DEATH TO THE CHRIST ILLUSION AND ALL THAT OPPOSE US AND THE MIGHT OF OUR
GODS GODESSES OF DUAT!!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "smoketillyahchoke" <smoketillyahchoke@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "evricnas666" <evricnas666@ wrote:

they are our literal Fucking enemys that have been at spiritual and physicle war against humanity.. look up thetempleofenki.com it has rliable info Aswell Luciferianliberation.com explains our celestial extraterestrial enemys.
Hail Father Lucifer Enki!!! Destruction and Death to those that are his enemies!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "evricnas666" <evricnas666@... wrote:

By Nordics you mean the higher spirits from IGF right? and spirit form of greys is called Angelic? It seems we have enemies more than one race or union. I was just having hard time believing that Reps and Greys and IGF are seperate and against us. It seems that way.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "smoketillyahchoke" <smoketillyahchoke@ wrote:

GODS GODESSES OF DUAT!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back