Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

about starting and timing squares

dragonbleu666

Hello brothers / sisters
i have some question concerning the squares  ,  
- can we start a square during a waning moon ( apart for the  moon square) ? - also does  the vibration have to be perfect ( exemple if i  do a minor bug does the working have canceled out (like a G" not fully pronunciated ? )
- my friend have saturn , along with capricorn  in the same house  in conjunction with neptune  , does he have to do a saturn square to act positively on this house ? or do the zodiac mantra of capricorn ?  or there is a other possibility ? 
- can we start a square during the retrograde phase of the planet concerned ? 
with all this question in advance  thank you  for any response , advice and such and  for the guidance  already here in this group .

( sorry for my bad english grammar , english is not my natal language ) 
Sincerely 
Hail SATAN !

You can start a square during a waning moon.

Extremely minor blips (like not fully pronouncing the G, but the G is still there) do not ruin the square. A major error (like skipping the G entirely) does ruin the specific mantra you were working on. If you make a mistake, stop. That specific mantra does not count. For example, if you had vibrated 10 mantras and made a mistake on the 11th mantra, stop as soon as you make the mistake. The 11th mantra does not count. At that point in time, you had still only completed 10 vibrations of the mantra.

Do NOT do a Saturn square. Doing a Saturn square makes the problems caused by Saturn worse. The person can use runes or Sanskrit to fix any problem relating to that house. For example, if the Saturn-Neptune conjunction is in the person's 7th house, the person can use GEBO to fix their 7th house and attract happy relationships.

It is not a good idea to start a square when the planet is retrograde. When a planet is retrograde, the planet's energeies are working in reverse.

thank you johnson.
So if i understood correctly, 
For example, if i had vibrated 10 mantras , and made a mistake on the 11th,  let's say in the middle.At that point  i would  stop the mantra and  restart  from the beginning this mantra entirely. 
 The 11th mantra would be still valid ?

If you mess up in the middle of the 11th mantra, stop. Then restart the 11th mantra. The restarted mantra is valid and at that time, you have completed 11 mantras.

Ty johnson-akemi, u helped me to realize that i was doing wrong.In the forum I read your reply about this and I misunderstanded because when I vibrated bad one rep of a mantra I restarted from the one rep like i hadn't vibrate nothing for that day
I want to ask an advice, beause of this misunderstaning i vibrated an irregular number of munka mantras every day (depending on errors) and there're missing 6 days to the end of the working, should I stop and restart?
P.S. it's mandatory to wait 24 hours between two days of magical workig?example at 9 am i start a magic work, I need to do nothing regard this until there are 9am of the next day?
Thanks

A MUNKA working is not sensitive to the exact number of vibrations you do. If you missed a few vibrations or added a few extra, the MUNKA working is still fine. You do not have to restart.

It is only the planetary squares where you have to to the exact number of vibrations everyday. Doing an incorrect number of vibrations ruins a planetary square.

You do not need to wait 24 hours between two days of a magickal working. A "day" is from sunrise to sunrise. You need to do your vibrations sometime during the "day" and then do the next set of vibrations sometime the next "day." For example, you can do your vibrations one day at 2:00 am and then the next day at 12:00 pm. Since a day is from sunrise to sunrise, you did the first set of vibrations one day and the next set of vibrations the next day.

thank you a lot johnson.

i was wondering if a MUNKA working  who has begun during a mercure retrograde was really good ?  or even  ruined ? 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back