Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

About spiritual weapons

Attachments :
Is it possible to make a weapon out of energy? Because I've been doing a meditation in which I focus energy from inside me and energy from around me and then I focus it into my hand in the form of a katana and then I opened my eyes and I saw an outline of the blade as if I saw its aura, it wasn't complete but I think I can make the blade.please tell me what you think thanks. Hail satan

Yes! Oh yes!

Look at this thing:
http://media.photobucket.com/image/amaz ... blade1.jpg

The only limit is your own imagination.

XD

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], derrick cepeda <derrick_cepeda@... wrote:

Is it possible to make a weapon out of energy? Because I've been doing a meditation in which I focus energy from inside me and energy from around me and then I focus it into my hand in the form of a katana and then I opened my eyes and I saw an outline of the blade as if I saw its aura, it wasn't complete but I think I can make the blade.please tell me what you think thanks. Hail satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "crypsiskilla@..." <crypsiskilla@... wrote:
Yes! Oh yes!

Look at this thing:

XD

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], derrick cepeda <derrick_cepeda@ wrote:

haha i wanted to buy that in real xD
(only it was around 300 or 500 euro...)

Attachments :
Ok thanks!

"crypsiskilla@..." <crypsiskilla@... wrote:

Yes! Oh yes!

Look at this thing:

XD

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], derrick cepeda <derrick_cepeda@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "crypsiskilla@..." <crypsiskilla@... wrote:
Yes! Oh yes!

Look at this thing:

XD

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], derrick cepeda <derrick_cepeda@ wrote:

well id say yes it is possible. since i have made 3 spiritual weapons already (i have made a bow, a large battle axe and a longsword), only tricky part is trying to add elemental energy into them (tried to use electriccity on with the longsword i got shocked instead)

Ya thats one of the better looking swords in world of warcraft fer sher
-----Original Message-----
Date: Tuesday, July 14, 2009 1:07:09 am
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Re: About spiritual weapons

Yes! Oh yes!

Look at this thing:

XD

haha i wanted to buy that in real xD
(only it was around 300 or 500 euro...)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kurtcort93" <kurtcort93@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "crypsiskilla@" <crypsiskilla@ wrote:

Yes! Oh yes!

Look at this thing:

XD

well id say yes it is possible. since i have made 3 spiritual weapons already (i have made a bow, a large battle axe and a longsword), only tricky part is trying to add elemental energy into them (tried to use electriccity on with the longsword i got shocked instead)
wow this all sounds really interesting but could someone explain how to make a spiritual weapon exactly?

Attachments :
Whoa u actually finished it that's awsome, how did the bow come out? Can u shoot people's spirits? And I'm not sure how to exactly make a weapon but I'm in the proccess of developing one, sum days it works some days it doesn't but if I get closer to creating it I'll tell u. The main thing I'm doin now is breathing in energy and forming it into a katana in my left hand and then make energy from around me go into the sword to boost the energy but its not as easy at it seems. If any questions just send me a message on aim h0ll0ws0ul69

kraist42 <kraist42@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kurtcort93" <kurtcort93@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "crypsiskilla@" <crypsiskilla@ wrote:

Yes! Oh yes!

Look at this thing:

XD

wow this all sounds really interesting but could someone explain how to make a spiritual weapon exactly?

Whoa u actually finished it that's awsome, how did the bow come out? Can u shoot people's spirits? And I'm not sure how to exactly make a weapon but I'm in the proccess of developing one, sum days it works some days it doesn't but if I get closer to creating it I'll tell u. The main thing I'm doin now is breathing in energy and forming it into a katana in my left hand and then make energy from around me go into the sword to boost the energy but its not as easy at it seems. If any questions just send me a message on aim h0ll0ws0ul69

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kurtcort93" <kurtcort93@ wrote:

Yes! Oh yes!

Look at this thing:

XD

alright sweet thanks for the tip man

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kraist42" <kraist42@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kurtcort93" <kurtcort93@ wrote:

Yes! Oh yes!

Look at this thing:

XD

well i cant really explan it very well but i start after i went to this link: http://www.freewebs.com/yayforsatan/blackdagger.htm
it tells u how to make a blak dagger witch is a spirtual weapon that can be combined with different runes to give certian effects.

Attachments :
No prob

Yes! Oh yes!

Look at this thing:

XD

alright sweet thanks for the tip man

Woah thats awsome. So... Theoretically could you make a suit of armor out of your energy. And do you have to build the sword every time you want to summon it? I am absolutely nowhere near this step in development. I have yet to perform my dedication ritual but i am extensive in the knowlege of this. But does anyone in this group play world of warcraft? If you do you can find me on black water raiders sever as Shadees please add me as a friend
-----Original Message-----
Date: Wednesday, July 15, 2009 5:31:24 am
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Re: About spiritual weapons

Yes! Oh yes!

Look at this thing:

The only limit is your own i

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back