Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

About sore throat or other "bad" things about your body

emotions

Hello , are there any words to vibrate or to say to heal from sore throat and keep your body always healthy and never get sick ?

codeine1337 said:
Hello , are there any words to vibrate or to say to heal from sore throat and keep your body always healthy and never get sick ?

Health and vitality is defined by solar and mars energies, but a sore throat itself represents pathological heat, therefore something like Laguz would be better for that.

However, physical problems can be treated very well with physical solutions as well, and one acupoint that is very useful for this is the lung 11 point. I have used this in the middle of a cold to remove throat irritation.

It also goes without saying to be diligent with your yoga, as this is another method of strongly boosting your vitality, and can be done immediately.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=439188 time=1682620788 user_id=21286]
codeine1337 said:

Health and vitality is defined by solar and mars energies, but a sore throat itself represents pathological heat, therefore something like Laguz would be better for that.

However, physical problems can be treated very well with physical solutions as well, and one acupoint that is very useful for this is the lung 11 point. I have used this in the middle of a cold to remove throat irritation.

It also goes without saying to be diligent with your yoga, as this is another method of strongly boosting your vitality, and can be done immediately.

Hello blitzkreig, thanks for your answer but what is lung 11 exactly ?

codeine1337 said:
Hello blitzkreig, thanks for your answer but what is lung 11 exactly ?

See here: https://nalaayan.com/lu-11-acupuncture-point/

It is an acupoint, which is a point on the body that, when pressed, creates a physiological change based on the organ it is influencing. It can be useful for self-treating various illnesses.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back