Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

about some mantra i've found

Infernal Knight

okay im sure some time before HP Maxine stated on her sermon that mantra OM is improper pronunciation of AUM (I think it was on her "power of words" oh please correct me if im misunderstood coz im not really good at english im japanese..)sory about my grammar too)

anyways so i was searching for definitions of some mantras because i remember i watched some yogist that in order effectively use the power of mantras one must at least know what is that mantra for or its meaning i guess..and i was also looking for a mantra that can be used for overall soul empowerment or aura not specifically like a kundalini meditation but empowerment as a whole

so i found the mantra "Aham Suryashmi" which means "I am sun"
and according to site its from the SUN mantra "Suryae" while its somehow means sun or purify too

now as far as i remember "aum' also means "i am" and have other deeper meaning

now the question is ... isnt the mantra "Aham Suryae" and "aum suryae" actually a the same? or its the actual pronunciation of it?

also if the "OM" is supposed to be "AUM"

then the mantra "Om Mani Padme Hung" must be corrected to "Aum Mani Padme Hung"?... (im not sure what that mantra means since there is no exact translation for a sanskrit language..)...BTW im thinking about using this mantra for praying for deceased loved ones but since im not sure about this

i decided to ask experts and its you guys (technically to senior adept SS) for some thoughts about this tough im also have my own independent research spiritual concerns just gathering info here

P.S.

for crying out loud please correct me if i have some misunderstanding
im not perfect you know

and yah i know my grammar sucks and sory about that

HAil To Father Satan!!
Hail To All Gods and Goddesses of Duats!!
Long Live to All SS Warrior!!

The Mani mantra is AUM MANI PADME HAUM. As HPS Maxine stated and I have also found this in texts as well. This mantra is for the pineal gland area. The Jewel in the Lotus is this gland. And the lotus is the 1000 petal lotus of the crown.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, June 19, 2013 11:38:02 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] about some mantra i've found
  okay im sure some time before HP Maxine stated on her sermon that mantra OM is improper pronunciation of AUM (I think it was on her "power of words" oh please correct me if im misunderstood coz im not really good at english im japanese..)sory about my grammar too)

anyways so i was searching for definitions of some mantras because i remember i watched some yogist that in order effectively use the power of mantras one must at least know what is that mantra for or its meaning i guess..and i was also looking for a mantra that can be used for overall soul empowerment or aura not specifically like a kundalini meditation but empowerment as a whole

and according to site its from the SUN mantra "Suryae" while its somehow means sun or purify too

now the question is ... isnt the mantra "Aham Suryae" and "aum suryae" actually a the same? or its the actual pronunciation of it?

then the mantra "Om Mani Padme Hung" must be corrected to "Aum Mani Padme Hung"?... (im not sure what that mantra means since there is no exact translation for a sanskrit language..)...BTW im thinking about using this mantra for praying for deceased loved ones but since im not sure about this

i decided to ask experts and its you guys (technically to senior adept SS) for some thoughts about this tough im also have my own independent research spiritual concerns just gathering info here

P.S.

im not perfect you know

HAil To Father Satan!!

Also this mantra has a balancing effect, its like a universal key. Those who have used it repeadetly know the results and the power of the AUM. You will see what is meant by this.

Just a note, the Romans in their Latin language named Gold, AURUM.

AU, talks on its own.
RUM [RAUM, Solar Chakra].

This is one of the main reasons learning everything one can learn is crucial. I am definitely not good at Latin, but this little hint here is important and can be observed by anyone.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

The Mani mantra is AUM MANI PADME HAUM.

As HPS Maxine stated and I have also found this in texts as well. This mantra is for the pineal gland area. The Jewel in the Lotus is this gland. And the lotus is the 1000 petal lotus of the crown.

P.S.

im not perfect you know

HAil To Father Satan!!

thank you for the info!!! but what about the case of "aham suryashmi"??

is "aham" is totally different from "aum"? it has basically the same meaning of "i am"...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

Also this mantra has a balancing effect, its like a universal key. Those who have used it repeadetly know the results and the power of the AUM. You will see what is meant by this.

Just a note, the Romans in their Latin language named Gold, AURUM.

AU, talks on its own.
RUM [RAUM, Solar Chakra].

This is one of the main reasons learning everything one can learn is crucial. I am definitely not good at Latin, but this little hint here is important and can be observed by anyone.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@ wrote:

The Mani mantra is AUM MANI PADME HAUM.

As HPS Maxine stated and I have also found this in texts as well. This mantra is for the pineal gland area. The Jewel in the Lotus is this gland. And the lotus is the 1000 petal lotus of the crown.

P.S.

im not perfect you know

HAil To Father Satan!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back