Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

About Scoliosis

rebel192595

I'm 22 years old and I have "S" - shaped scoliosis of first degree. Why "S"- shaped? - because I'm a Satanist :) But seriously, I understand that it is a big problem and I need to get rid of it. I wanna visit manual therapist but I'm not sure it will help to get rid of scoliosis. How do you think about it? And is it true that people with scoliosis cannot reach magnum opus and become immortal?

Hail Satan!!!

dont ask dumb questions, if you follow the 8 fold path, and you are a gentile of satan then there is no DISEASE
there is no sickness for you!!

show satan you are serious, begin healing yourself and then ask him to heal you fully.

nobody can tell you what you are and arent worthy of, this is between you and satan

nobody can tell you what you are or are not, this is between you and satan.

and nobody can tell you what you can and cannot do, if you are a gentile and you are dedicated then you are protected. if you are doing your BEST then everything will be great for you.

if you are degenerating purposefully then you will degenerate fully.

chose on your own, and achieve your potential. if you have no potential..tough luck

if you are wasting the potential for godhead then get up and fix your problems

Hatha yoga will cure it, if done properly.
There is also scoliosis yoga if you search on the web.

Sometimes, an abnormal shaped spine can cause some issues with spiritual advancement, like with the serpent flowing up the spine. So this question made sense. Yoga can fix this over time.
To the original poster, continue with your yoga and take your time. Your body will adjust. It is hard to say if your spine will completely adjust but it is not impossible. 
Are you experiencing spinal pain?
Scoliosis and related are a bit connected to poor nutrition and abnormal development that can begin in the womb and can also be brought on by bad posture, lack of movement and accidents.
 You can alleviate the development of your spine overtime with said yoga and give your body the minerals it needs to develop. Stretching and working out your spine over time can do wonders.
You can try supplementing with collagen (for the connective tissue and it will help to loosen and make your bones and joints more elastic), vitamin D for bone health and magnesium for calcium and bone structure. Boron is also a good mineral for bones. You can also supplement with pure azomite powder, which is a good mineral supplement.
The bones are held in place by fascia or connective tissue and spine curvature is not just about the bones but fascial strength and durability. Stretch your body daily and try to "elongate" your spine while doing this.The yoga will  alleviate and align your body. 
All and all, you can still spiritually advance your self. Just know that overtime as your soul starts to gain power, your body will be affected for the better. Your soul is the main factor here.

High Priestess Shannon

Cand.crush, that was rude and uncalled for. Lets all be polite here. It certainly wasn't a dumb question. 
High Priestess Shannon

Lets remind that retrograde mercury makes for unnecessary arguments, Hp Mageson reminded me on that when I actually answered a post in a very angry manner haha.

Are you crazy man? I'm very serious with father Satan and Spiritual Satanism. I didn't want to play games here. I just wanted to ask the question I needed to ask and get adequate answers. That's it! I've got scoliosis because I have been sitting a lot throughout my life by reading history books. I didn't practise appropriate sport exercises in my teenage years and that was my fault. But, nowadays I'm doing yoga, meditations, RTR's and sport as well. I chose the way of Satan by my own will and neither my friends nor my family members helped me to do so. Only my intuition and analytical skills helped me to analyze the history of humanity and choose the right path in my early teenage years . And I'm proud of it. So don't tell me that I'm not serious because it makes me feel weird!

Hail Satan!!!

lol no im not crazy, im not dumb either
i can see when someone is looking for excuses to quit..
what were you just planning on having scoliosis as you complete the magnum opus?
not likely

"come on guys can a poor sap like me with scoliosis REALLY get immortality? i mean gee well if i cant live forever at the end of all this then whats the point in even trying right?"

and then youre waiting for us to go "satan said nobody with scoliosis can do it" right?

but if you just read the fucking website you would know that there are healing meditations you can be doing right now to fix your body so that you are healthy enough to undergo spiritual transformation.

check this out mr research
in closing, I want to mention kundalini is exceptionally powerful. It is the life force.This is analogous from living off of a 20 watt light bulb and then all of a sudden jumping to 200 watts. One must be able to handle this both psychologically and physically. If you are able to, physical fitness is very important in that your body isstrong enough. Flexibility is another. The spine must be flexible. This is the basis 27of hatha and kundalini yoga, while these exercises work directly upon arousingthe serpent.Some people complain of energy pooling in the legs. This is very bad and can bedangerous. To correct this, the legs, hips, and spine should be stretched daily.The key word for all aspects of raising the serpent is 'FREE.'For people who have trouble doing a full hatha yoga routine, the 'Sun Salutation'set of yogic exercises is excellent:The above can also be a compliment to any kundalini/hatha yoga program andcan act as an excellent warm up after getting out of bed. These are easy and greatly help in improving flexibility, which is necessary for the serpent to ascend safely. One can begin with 2 rounds and work up to 12.I

For the record, asking questions is neither dumb nor frowned upon.

Any reasonable contributing member of this health group needs to recognise that talking about one's health is a sensitive issue and respond accordingly, with a little consideration.

cand.cru5h3r I just wanted to know your opinions on this matter. And excuse me for calling you crazy, you have very interesting point of view and I appreciate your thoughts as well. Thank you
I have no excuses for myself at all. I have very strong will to power, maybe even much stronger than anyone else on these forums , I never give up in what relates to spirituality , I just want to keep going until I've won one.

Hail Satan!!!

dont apologize to me, they're right i was being madly insensitive, but it shouldnt hurt your feelings(not saying it did)
if you personally associate yourself with any illness within you, then you are connecting with a problem.

do not OWN this problem, it is imperative that you look at it as something that is being fixed NOW.
if you tell yourself "im a person with scoliosis" then thats how youre gonna stay.

thats all i mean, sorry for being...eh um duche canoe?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back