Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

About mustabation

ntennis23

Helow my fellows,
Does mustabation affect aura? I always be confused because of the results vof mustabation.
Your answers will be appreciated!!!
Hail Satan!!!!

Masturbation does affect the aura. Not in a bad way, more in a sense of raising precious energy that you can use for magick workings and other related spiritual purposes.

Ps. Don't feel bad about doing such natural things. Xian filth has put us in questioning of self-pleasuring due to the fact that in comes in sync with the life force. Read other info about the effects of masturbating and you'll be better enlightened.

Hail Satan

Yes it affects it in a way it actually clean it a little, mostly the chakras though, that in turn sends positive energies out in the aura. You could always direct the sexual energy through the main chakras out the crown and into the aura and clean/empower/program it.

If you meant masturbation of course.

"Human beings are social by nature and have a need to be touched and loved sexually. Orgasm is a necessary release. SEXUAL ABSTINENCE IS EXTREMELY UNHEALTHY! If one is unable to find a suitable partner, it is important that sexual energy in the form of a good orgasm be relieved as needed by one's self. This is personal and individual. Denying one's self sexual orgasm usually leads to not only serious psychological problems, but physical problems as well and contrary to those popular yogic teachings, celibacy actually impedes spiritual progress. "

HP Maxine wrote this in https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Joy ... opics/8651

În Luni, 8 Iunie 2015 3:53:54, "ntennis23@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] a scris:

Helow my fellows,
Does mustabation affect aura? I always be confused because of the results vof mustabation.
Your answers will be appreciated!!!
Hail Satan!!!!

At the moment of orgasm, just visualize or look at their sigil and direct the energy into it. It takes practice but you get the hang of it soon enough.

On Wednesday, June 10, 2015 6:50 PM, "MOHAMAD AHMADI mohamad.ahmadi32@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

can I send the energy of masturbation to powers of hell? oh I didn't know seems interesting. how can I do it appreciate your help

On Tuesday, June 9, 2015 7:49 AM, "fibrilink@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Masturbation can strengthen/empower your aura if you direct the energy from orgasm.
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... agick.html

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back