Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

About money workings after summer solstice

is x18 good as reps and x9 or x10 affirmation like this " Large amounts of free and easy money are coming to me. This money is all mine to keep and spend as I please. This money is coming to me in a very positive and happy way for me.” if you got a better affirmation then feel free to lmk
9 is the number of endings, so I recommend using 13, 20, or 36 instead. The affirmation is effective, but not as effective as it could be. You could use something like "I attract large sums of money in a positive way, and I am able to live more than comfortably and enjoy material possessions".

9 is the number of endings, so I recommend using 13, 20, or 36 instead. The affirmation is effective, but not as effective as it could be. You could use something like "I attract large sums of money in a positive way, and I am able to live more than comfortably and enjoy material possessions".
13,20,36 affirmation reps ? isn t it good if you follow the Satanic Numerology ?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back