Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

about mental illness karma

LoyalSS

could it be that the mental illness i had it the past developed because of karma from my past life? its just a thoght that i had recently
because its pretty strange that life circumstances took me there by force even before i had any symptoms like it had to manifest somehow like everytime i tried to fucking leave this shit its always hunted me. and its been pretty much the only major obstacle in my life everything else pretty much been normal to me but this mental problem was ruining my life for a couple of years.
i really dont want to get into details here on the forum i can explain everything in privat on how it brutally tried to manifest itself, and it seems like its been some karmic charge.

i took my almost a fucking year of work on my soul to wipe out this thing so i can meditate freely. and i didnt even took any external help.

special thanks to satan for protection because i couldve been in deep trouble from my mistakes but it slightly affected me. just imagine a full blown schizo who live nornally and do all kinds of stupid shit because of poor judgment and get out of it easily. our gods are great and its been an honor and i got some good life learning experiences.
satan really take care of his own.

could it be that the mental illness i had it the past developed because of karma from my past life? its just a thoght that i had recently
wes, absolutely. we carry most of our illnesses from our past life to our next life. one of my SS friends even told me that our birthmark shows how we died in our previous life, but im not sure if its true. in my previous life i saw that some of my fingers were cut off, and in this life those fingers are incredibly crooked. i cannot hold them straight. in the same way, i read that a visually impaired person had problems with his eyes in his next life.
im not sure if this is completely true or not.

recently a lot of people with mental problems have been creating threads. i am one of them. seeing these posts so often raises a question for me

wes, absolutely. we carry most of our illnesses from our past life to our next life. one of my SS friends even told me that our birthmark shows how we died in our previous life, but im not sure if its true. in my previous life i saw that some of my fingers were cut off, and in this life those fingers are incredibly crooked. i cannot hold them straight. in the same way, i read that a visually impaired person had problems with his eyes in his next life.
im not sure if this is completely true or not.

recently a lot of people with mental problems have been creating threads. i am one of them. seeing these posts so often raises a question for me
True, strong traumas of past lives can manifest in physical and health problems and also psychological such as phobias.

True, strong traumas of past lives can manifest in physical and health problems and also psychological such as phobias
Thank you for clarifying me bestie 🙏🏻👉🏻👈🏻🫶🏻💛🧡💖 ilu

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back