Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

About manifesting a car from my parents

Both are detestable. All cartels make their money off of child prostitution to buy drugs, then behead dozens of teachers or random people and smear them as pedophiles so idiots justify the killing. This isn't an exaggeration.

Most rich people are not as compromised or as insane as Bill Gates has gone, if they were, we'd be living in a vat of manure.
Everything can be changed/evolved to something better. That was my point.

Bill Gates isn't insane, he is a small-minded earth centered jew.

Who want's to control his cattle/goyems according to the legal laws, so the gras and the cattle bring him/them the best outcome.

I never said anything generally against rich people.

In german there is the word "Reichtum" which means wealth that you own, but is also connected to a "Reich" which means either also wealth or a state/country.

This means you only can be rich if you live in a good secured country, in which the people are happy, so they don't take your wealth away from you.

Rich people have the duty to keep society thriving, so they confirm and maintain their status, which is no easy task.

At the end of the day we are talking about exploiting people, and it is not acceptable by any means. Seeing Spiritual Satanists being apologetic toward exploitation is infuriating, to say the least.
Possibel exploiting jewish "people" controlled wealth should be a desired outcome.

That's what I suggested with delivering people cheap and easy access to medicine. Some costing 5000 USD for one dose while production costs are under 10 USD. If the state is paying for these for people, this is just legalised jewish scam, as most farmacy companys are owned by jews/Rockefeller/Gates.

The mentality that work is not liked should be eliminated. The goal is to find work you like or to program your mind to love your work. With your work you value yourself in society. You make people happy and help them.
No one should brainwash them self, so they take abuse/endure a boring/bad job. Better look for a better job.

This will not give you balance.There won't be a job, that is always great, but it should be in the 70-80% off the time good range.

"oy vey goy it's 2024, there is totally no need to keep society going anymore, it's not cool and shit anymore. Don't work goy, you can't even give any
value to society, not that it matters, just live on your parents until they die and go to heaven alongside with them."

That's your reality.

"I don't really care that I'm slurping on my tea from a few thousand drug addicts that rape and and destroying society in all different ways also, as far as I'm chilling, it's good for me." That's why we call you a Jew lol. Even if you are racially isn't, you and your whole family is disgusting involved in this.
I watched some documentations about mexico and there cartel problems. Some people do not have a real choice if they want to work or not.

If you can stay out off it, stay out off it.

Enter your birth chart here:

after that go on the symbols on the left side from the chart press, show info,

read all in :

• INFO
  • IN SIGN
  • IN HOUSE
  • ASPECTS
This will give you a good start how you are abel to generate the most money what you are good in. Much success.

61fXURemXIL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

Affirm this with seriousity over and over again while also watching this picture and perhaps it will manifest somehow. Not necessarily from your parents though.
Don't forget to thank me if it worked. :LOL:

Seriously though; repeating affirmations everyday (especially in a meditative state) is a key thing in manifesting things like money etc.
Visual aids can also help; pictures both outside and inside the mind. Outside ones can help to bring it inside.
The more you desire it the more and longer you should repeat it and be serious about the affirmation, visualization and meditation.

I'm sure Guardian Blitzkrieg is aware of this in it's entirety, he likely was just trying to put this lightly in a way that Jupiter would understand, as the OP would need to advance some before seeing the greater aspect of this, in that work is beautiful, meaningful, and truly a gift to have creative hands.
I know that JG Blitzkreig knows this.

However certain ethical truths cannot be left out/hidden just to make advice more palatable to less advanced people. intellectual effort is required. Read the most recent sermon of HP. Hoodedcobra.

View attachment 1847

Affirm this with seriousity over and over again while also watching this picture and perhaps it will manifest somehow. Not necessarily from your parents though.
Don't forget to thank me if it worked. :LOL:

Seriously though; repeating affirmations everyday (especially in a meditative state) is a key thing in manifesting things like money etc.
Visual aids can also help; pictures both outside and inside the mind. Outside ones can help to bring it inside.
The more you desire it the more and longer you should repeat it and be serious about the affirmation, visualization and meditation.

A new driver should not start with such a valuable fast car. Chances are they hurt themself and loose the car. A car is also a rather bad investment, 20% off the value off a new car just vanishes by driving it. Get a good shape 1 year old car.

At the end of the day we are talking about exploiting people, and it is not acceptable by any means. Seeing Spiritual Satanists being apologetic toward exploitation is infuriating, to say the least.
@ADMINS why is my reply not approved? The one with the gif?

@ADMINS why is my reply not approved? The one with the gif?
If I can assume on the behalf of others, probably because it contained personal info, as well as professing that we should do illegal things.

A new driver should not start with such a valuable fast car. Chances are they hurt themself and loose the car. A car is also a rather bad investment, 20% off the value off a new car just vanishes by driving it. Get a good shape 1 year old car.
Was a bit of a joke that first thing.
Felt the joking urge a bit when I saw the thread headline.

Hope it goes well anyways with the car and those cartel parents etc.

No one should brainwash them self, so they take abuse/endure a boring/bad job. Better look for a better job.

This will not give you balance.There won't be a job, that is always great, but it should be in the 70-80% off the time good range.
If the higher self says one thing and the mind says another I approve of brainwashing. The real brainwashing is that which has made the mind disconnected from the soul.

Man you are from Colombia , you know better how cartels operate ok ? don t tell me everything lost validity lol
Don't come out with blowjobs Merry Jane. Just because I live in Colombia doesn't mean I follow these sheep ways.

Be consistent with yourself and others, live by the laws of nature and the application of ethics and morals.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back