Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

About lord god of hitler

I am watching greatest story never told sometimes and in some speeches of him, he says "lord god" what is that mean? He means false god or our god satan? I really wondering it, if he means satan why did not use different add for him but same as false god? Thank you.

Because the people who he is talking to, almost all of them are christians. So he uses the general word so they will accept it.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Because the people who he is talking to, almost all of them are christians. So he uses the general word so they will accept it.

haha you must of got that from me because i said aswel before everyone here lol

Lord and God or "the Lord" etc are just common phrases meaning ruler or creator etc. Never once did he mention Christ in a positive light. He might have said he was an Xtian once or twice (it's really unclear if those are fully real quotes or made up) but never really anything positive about that or anything suggesting he promotes those values.

This is the same as some rulers in the middle ages who secretly practiced SS (I happen to know some were from things I read on here posted by people from time to time). You don't just come out and say Hail Satan or "Fuck Christ" or any of that kind of stuff. Usually the statements are vague. If need be you pretend to go along a little while taking even more from your enemy messing them up.

The reason is the masses are Xtian or at least favorable about it for the most part. You would never make it very far in his time (or even now) openly talking about what you believe and saying fuck the church

Stonesofwisdom said:
I am watching greatest story never told sometimes and in some speeches of him, he says "lord god" what is that mean? He means false god or our god satan? I really wondering it, if he means satan why did not use different add for him but same as false god? Thank you.

He is saying "Gott" which is a name of Odin/Wotan (Satan).

RockSeed13 said:
Stonesofwisdom said:

He is saying "Gott" which is a name of Odin/Wotan (Satan).
Which is also German for God, both statements can be true here.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back