Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

About Herbs

Jupiter

I was thinking about starting using herbs, to be more specific these herbs exactly.
Clove
Borage
Aloe
Cedar

1. My question is can you get for example just incense like sticks thingy for your room so it can smell like that , does it work also like that ?
2. For example if you buy Clove oil , 10-15ml how exactly you use the oil for attraction of wealth & riches. Like you wash your body with it or ?
3. How exactly do you infuse ?

I ll gladly appreciate some tips and some replies from someone that had good experiences with herbs.
Thank you

HERBALISM TIME;
So you can use herbs in a lot of different way and to be honest correspondences of herbs changes culture to culture. For example in America people use Sage for cleansing but in Middle Asian Turkic Traditions you can't use it for cleansing. I reccomend asking your Guardian Demon or any Demon who has a connection with nature when you are unsure what to do with a spesific herb.

Answers of your questions;
1-Yes, it does but not in the most powerful way. In Shamanistic Culture before you inviting an energy (İt can be via herbs or drum etc) you should first cleanse your space or everything gonna go upsidedown. So first choose a herb for cleansing (i usually just use salt+water+olive oil for cleansing). Then choose a purpose; why you want to use that herb as an incense FOR EXAMPLE if its for luck or clearity you can use rosemary.
2-Well, it depends on the technic you use. I recommend using one drop on your wrists, behind your ears and on your neck.
3-I dont really know what is infuse mean cause my native language is not English but if i understand you correctly you can use censer.

Some important tips;
Always open windows when you burn herbs, it is bad for you to breath that smoke, both physically and spiritualy.
Take a look at medicial uses of herbs, as above so below.
Do a research about religious uses of herbs, for example frankincense used a lot for religious ceremonies in Ancient Greece.

I hope you a have a good day and may Satan and his Demons be with you my brother/sister.

HERBALISM TIME;
So you can use herbs in a lot of different way and to be honest correspondences of herbs changes culture to culture. For example in America people use Sage for cleansing but in Middle Asian Turkic Traditions you can't use it for cleansing. I reccomend asking your Guardian Demon or any Demon who has a connection with nature when you are unsure what to do with a spesific herb.

Answers of your questions;
1-Yes, it does but not in the most powerful way. In Shamanistic Culture before you inviting an energy (İt can be via herbs or drum etc) you should first cleanse your space or everything gonna go upsidedown. So first choose a herb for cleansing (i usually just use salt+water+olive oil for cleansing). Then choose a purpose; why you want to use that herb as an incense FOR EXAMPLE if its for luck or clearity you can use rosemary.
2-Well, it depends on the technic you use. I recommend using one drop on your wrists, behind your ears and on your neck.
3-I dont really know what is infuse mean cause my native language is not English but if i understand you correctly you can use censer.

Some important tips;
Always open windows when you burn herbs, it is bad for you to breath that smoke, both physically and spiritualy.
Take a look at medicial uses of herbs, as above so below.
Do a research about religious uses of herbs, for example frankincense used a lot for religious ceremonies in Ancient Greece.

I hope you a have a good day and may Satan and his Demons be with you my brother/sister.
Thank you for the tips tho how do you use the salt water & olive oil combined ?

Thank you for the tips tho how do you use the salt water & olive oil combined ?
I mixed them in a bottle and use some mantras/runes. Then I basically spray it all over my room.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back