Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

About Hatha Yoga

emotions

Hello there , I was wondering what affirmation can I say after I finish "Hatha Yoga sample session" , is there any ?

You question every step that you do. If everyone would do this, this forum would be a mess. Can't you do anything on your own? Are you that young? Can you wipe your ass after shitting?
The titles that you give is missleading also. Somebody search on a subject, and it says "About ...." and they think that it is a good sermon about ... and no it's just all your questions.

Joy of Satan 666 forum is mainly not for asking questions, but mainly not repetitively. There is the "Ask All Questions Here! New members" thread inside Joy of Satan 666 forum, and there is a forum "Ask-Satan.net Forum" so you can ask your questions here mainly.

Ask yourself your questions first and try to answer it with all of your knowledge.

You can affirm whatever you want but mainly what you need, but it's not necesarry to do affirmation after yoga, but can be practical.

codeine1337 said:
Hello there , I was wondering what affirmation can I say after I finish "Hatha Yoga sample session" , is there any ?

Yoga can raise a lot of energy, what you decide to do with it is up to you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back