Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

About confidence

emotions

Hello , what's up guys , I was wondering how can I boost my confidence and always have confidence wherever I go , never shy

codeine1337 said:
Hello , what's up guys , I was wondering how can I boost my confidence and always have confidence wherever I go , never shy

Why is your username and picture showing a degenerative rap culture and promoting a drug that causes heart attacks?

codeine1337 said:

Working on yourself consistently will definitely help. Using the aid of runes such as Sowilo would be a good start. Also doing a sun square! Im currently doing a sun square and it's been very helpful in this way. Next good date for this is next Sunday I'd read up about it in this forum post Sun Square Thread!

Now aside from all of this, it's always a good idea to attack the root of the issue. What is it making you feel a lack of confidence? Once you identify the issue you'll better know how to improve yourself and which spiritual workings will help you best. Perhaps take a look into your chart and try to identify where you are weakest at and then you'll know which planetary squares can work for you.

Here's a good guide to follow in regards to astrology:

How to Read an Astrology Chart

And as always make sure you study up on Joy of Satan. There's a lot of helpful information right there and with the recent updates it's even easier to look up and find information that will be useful for you.

If you have anymore questions always make sure to ask us anything anytime here in the forums. And if it's a personal question you'd rather not post but still need an answer to, you can always feel free to post anonymously on Ask Satan

codeine1337 said:

SapphireDragon has given you very good tips. Just to add, also using the Wunjo rune should work :)

https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Odin.html#WUNJO

Thank you guys for your help but one more thing if you guys can help me with so I don't have to create another thread about it.. I m doing Venus 1225 Mantra and today I was at 36 days to vibrate and on planetaryhours.net it was venus from 23:29 to 0:23 and I kinda Started at 23:59 and finished around 0:09 does that still counts or I just lost the whole things because I am a bit confused.

codeine1337 said:
Thank you guys for your help but one more thing if you guys can help me with so I don't have to create another thread about it.. I m doing Venus 1225 Mantra and today I was at 36 days to vibrate and on planetaryhours.net it was venus from 23:29 to 0:23 and I kinda Started at 23:59 and finished around 0:09 does that still counts or I just lost the whole things because I am a bit confused.

You should be fine.

codeine1337 said:

The time you start the working is what counts.

codeine1337 said:

Work on youself, if you want to be confident in youself, earn it. If someone want to earn trust, trust is built gradually and by repetitive good deeds, deeds for youself and others. Yoga, meditate, rituals. Trying to get better, not give up ever. If you prove yourself you are capable of this you will see how confident you can be in yourself, this is how one can build trust in oneself.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back