Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

About biokinesis

Skylar Wolfe

I just have some technical questions about biokinesis, if anyone knows the answers I would appreciate their input.So, while actually "doing" biokinesis, (say you wanted wings) do you have to know completely the structure of wings, and exactly how they would need to be attached ect. Or does it take care of that by itself? I presume no, but am I right?Also, couldn't you use it to become immortal? If you knew how you aged and why, couldn't you just pause or stop it? I mean, if aging is a genetic defect, and biokinesis deals directly with changing your genetics....Tying into that, does biokinesis have limits? Could you, if you wanted, change your DNA into something that does not exist on earth, o

"Nearly all men can withstand adversity; If you want to test a man's character, give him power." -- Abraham Lincoln
The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him.

1) First time making any new body part, you will need to completely structure the energy yourself. ALL of it.. Thankfully, you can "feel" your way through it.
2) Immortality of an individual cell is pretty energy intensive; in order to make it work, you would first need to spiritually ascend. It's like..trying to power an aircraft carrier on a battery; you're gonna need a big fricking battery, or a nuclear reactor in its place!
3) The only limitation is based on your power. Want to become something from a TV show? Takes time, effort, and energy. Want to become something completely new? First, good luck with that; some demons are pretty inventive there..but secondly, yes, you can become anything you desire.
Keep in mind this is NOT the easiest of tasks; search your past lives for ANYTHING related ,to get you started.I should know; was good in my first couple of magickal lives..now, I need to bring it back

You have to be very VERY advanced to do this i think you at least have to have risen your Serpent, or started the Magnum Opus, are you sure your advanced enough to do this?                                                                                                                                         HAIL SATAN! HAIL ALL THE GODS OF HELL /88

On Wednesday, March 19, 2014 6:03 PM, "exarkuun1991@..." <exarkuun1991@... wrote:
  1) First time making any new body part, you will need to completely structure the energy yourself. ALL of it.. Thankfully, you can "feel" your way through it.
2) Immortality of an individual cell is pretty energy intensive; in order to make it work, you would first need to spiritually ascend. It's like..trying to power an aircraft carrier on a battery; you're gonna need a big fricking battery, or a nuclear reactor in its place!
3) The only limitation is based on your power. Want to become something from a TV show? Takes time, effort, and energy. Want to become something completely new? First, good luck with that; some demons are pretty inventive there..but secondly, yes, you can become anything you desire.
Keep in mind this is NOT the easiest of tasks; search your past lives for ANYTHING related ,to get you started.I should know; was good in my first couple of magickal lives..now, I need to bring it back

Whooooo hooooo!!! (Sorry that it was cut off, my iPod froze up and ended up sending) So, if I may ask, how much experience have you had with it? What have you all done with it and what should be done before one attempts to do it?(This is exciting) *leans forward with rapt attention, eyes wide* Thanks!

"Nearly all men can withstand adversity; If you want to test a man's character, give him power." -- Abraham Lincoln
The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him.

On 2014-03-18, at 5:41 PM, <exarkuun1991@... wrote:

If your going try Biokinesis, start with small things and then work your way up. Things such as changing your eye color are a good start. I do know however that you need to be very powerful to maintain the change on your body, if you have managed to make it happen initially. Anyway good luck on growing some wings!

HAIL SATANHAIL BEELZEBUB
HAIL HAAGENTI

Telling people to grow wings. Now the only reason this message was approved, was to reply to it. People come here with all sorts of problems with themselves and people introduce them to Biokinesis. Some are so influenced by hollywood and video games, they want awesome wings and such....Just to appeal or something. .
Lets use common sense. For one, you do not have the genes nessescary in your DNA to have wings. Neither you need these. Or you would be a human/bird hybrid. The images of the Gods having animal heads and/or wings are spiritual allegories. 
Learn to accept yourself as you are and know that the todays status quo of who is beautiful and all that is a giant hoax. No matter what colors your eyes come, they are Gentile eyes and are beautiful. To say the least, trying to alter your genetics without any knowledge is bad. And if ever your could materialize these wings, it would take a horrific amount of energy or it will most probably do not happen. Instead if you applied your energy in getting all you want and the things that make you want wings, you would be done in some months.
Now there is the other side of the groups where people like to instruct others insane things and things that will lead to their failure, as most of the time they have never tried what they instruct, or they simply want to "give advice" without it being functional. I myself preffer telling you straight Truth without fuss fuss to make you senselessly believe "in Satanism you can have it all even wings on your feet to fly like Hermes in the toons tv" crap. What I say is, you can have absolute power of Soul, healthy mentality, happiness and fullfillment...IMO thats more than enough.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666
HAIL SATAN!!!!

I never said I wanted wings, I know I wouldn't be able to use them even if I could get them, that was an  example. And I'm not doing it to be "attractive", I look fine the way I am. What I'm doing with it is my business, but its not stupid, and not cosmetic. (Okay, maybe a LITTLE :p ) Here's a not completely unrelated question, but what can you all do with levitation? Is it just floating a couple of feet off the ground, or could you actually propel yourself through the air and fly? Thanks! 

On 2014-03-22, at 5:41 AM, <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:
  Telling people to grow wings. Now the only reason this message was approved, was to reply to it. People come here with all sorts of problems with themselves and people introduce them to Biokinesis. Some are so influenced by hollywood and video games, they want awesome wings and such....Just to appeal or something. .
Lets use common sense. For one, you do not have the genes nessescary in your DNA to have wings. Neither you need these. Or you would be a human/bird hybrid. The images of the Gods having animal heads and/or wings are spiritual allegories. 
Learn to accept yourself as you are and know that the todays status quo of who is beautiful and all that is a giant hoax. No matter what colors your eyes come, they are Gentile eyes and are beautiful. To say the least, trying to alter your genetics without any knowledge is bad. And if ever your could materialize these wings, it would take a horrific amount of energy or it will most probably do not happen. Instead if you applied your energy in getting all you want and the things that make you want wings, you would be done in some months.
Now there is the other side of the groups where people like to instruct others insane things and things that will lead to their failure, as most of the time they have never tried what they instruct, or they simply want to "give advice" without it being functional. I myself preffer telling you straight Truth without fuss fuss to make you senselessly believe "in Satanism you can have it all even wings on your feet to fly like Hermes in the toons tv" crap. What I say is, you can have absolute power of Soul, healthy mentality, happiness and fullfillment...IMO thats more than enough.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666
HAIL SATAN!!!!

Excuse me for being encouraging, HP Hooded Cobra, but that was a fairly harsh reality check. Anything can be done with enough power, focus, and dedication. And time. But you make it sound like you want everyone to forget about it..Now, before the entire moderator group considers me an enemy, I'm gonna stop posting and say one last thing: If you want it, work for it.

Well for one, if the person has tried to do any form of biokenesis and they have not been successful they then have learnt their lesson and been aware of the limits of their Soul. I recommend changing the eye color because I know that is easier. To even have the required power to do something like that it would require you to have all your chakras open and be free from blocks. Which by then you will have had peace with yourself and be comfortable in whatever body your in. although there are exceptions. HAIL SATAN HAIL BEELZEBUB HAIL HAAGENTI

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back