Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

About Binding

rpeeziezsweetest707

Can a binding spell/ ritual be done any ol' day? I know saturday would be good but I want to do it asap. But ill wait if theres a more affective day, time and way to do it.

Sometimes it is necessary to do a binding spell, so yes this is okay. Cordially,

PRAISE THE Mighty 4 Crowns of Duat!

Knowledge cant be rushed, it is power so you must accept and embrace it.
-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HOME.html
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, August 29, 2012 5:22 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] About Binding

Can a binding spell/ ritual be done any ol' day? I know saturday would be good but I want to do it asap. But ill wait if theres a more affective day, time and way to do it.

--- In [email protected], "rpeeziezsweetest707" <gonzalezedlyn@... wrote:

The best times are on Tuesday and Saturday, and during the hours of Mars and Saturn.  If you do it on Tuesday during the Hour of Saturn, or Saturday during the hour of Mars, you are going to get the effects of both planets synergistic nature.  Mars, being a war planet, will accentuate Saturn's energies.  If you cannot do it then, pick the hours of Mars and/or Saturn.  It is best to avoid the void of course moon, and picking the appropriate sign will make it work even better.[/B]

Oooo awesome thanks! ^_^

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "enemyofjezzuz" <denniswhicher@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rpeeziezsweetest707"
<gonzalezedlyn@ wrote:

Can a binding spell/ ritual be done any ol' day? I know saturday would
be good but I want to do it asap. But ill wait if theres a more
affective day, time and way to do it.

The best times are on Tuesday and Saturday, and during the hours of Mars
and Saturn. If you do it on Tuesday during the Hour of Saturn, or
Saturday during the hour of Mars, you are going to get the effects of
both planets synergistic nature. Mars, being a war planet, will
accentuate Saturn's energies. If you cannot do it then, pick the hours
of Mars and/or Saturn. It is best to avoid the void of course moon, and
picking the appropriate sign will make it work even better.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back