Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

About Antichrist

rebel192595

As I understand, Antichrist is the person who will destroy christianity,islam, and so on. But who will be this person, maybe one of us, I mean ordinary people or one of our Gods? And has he come yet on Earth or will it be in future?

He's both an ordinary person and a god, i.e. a person like us who has achieved the Magnum Opus. He was Ramesses II in one of his past lives as well as an important leader in this life. 

I heard he is an actual being living in another dimension

On Sunday, May 31, 2015 6:34 PM, "rebel192595@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

As I understand, Antichrist is the person who will destroy christianity,islam, and so on. But who will be this person, maybe one of us, I mean ordinary people or one of our Gods? And has he come yet on Earth or will it be in future?

Adolf Hitler? Seriously?

On Monday, June 1, 2015 1:33 AM, "j.l3mm0n@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

He's both an ordinary person and a god, i.e. a person like us who has achieved the Magnum Opus. He was Ramesses II in one of his past lives as well as an important leader in this life. 

On the topic of magnum opus, how many people have reached it? Was it just 1, or have there ever been others? I read that there is only one antichrist, so does that mean he was the only one to ever reach godhead?
Hail Satan!

The Antichrist is lord Ramsus II, he is one of the few people who reached Godhood/Immortality.  Right now he is in another dimension. 

On Monday, June 1, 2015 4:51 PM, "eu71992@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

How old is he in this life? Is he older than 100 years?

But isn't Ramesses II dead? If he's dead, then he couldn't have preformed the Magnum Opus.

On Tuesday, June 2, 2015 6:48 PM, "Yog Sothoth yogsothoth666999@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

The Antichrist is lord Ramsus II, he is one of the few people who reached Godhood/Immortality.  Right now he is in another dimension. 

On Monday, June 1, 2015 4:51 PM, "eu71992@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

@Sepheram Hart: The Antichrist isn't Ramesses II in this life, but he is the INCARNATION of Ramesses II. I.e. the Antichrist was Ramesses II in one of his past lives. Many people confuse that.

<td val[/IMG]He reached Godhood hundreds of years ago. That means he is an immortal God like Satan and the Demons. HE CANT DIE.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad
At Jun 3, 2015, 12:03:51 PM, Sepheram Hart darkrogue9902@... [JoyofSatan666] wrote: But isn't Ramesses II dead? If he's dead, then he couldn't have preformed the Magnum Opus.

On Tuesday, June 2, 2015 6:48 PM, "Yog Sothoth yogsothoth666999@... [JoyofSatan666]" wrote:

The Antichrist is lord Ramsus II, he is one of the few people who reached Godhood/Immortality. Right now he is in another dimension.

On Monday, June 1, 2015 4:51 PM, "eu71992@... [JoyofSatan666]" wrote:

[/TD]

Only a handful of Satanists are privy to the identity of the AC. He completed the Great Work within the last century. He is currently working with the ministry and some brothers/sisters along with Satan/Lilith on the astral.
When the knowledge of his identity becomes public I think it will be very clear why everything will change with the arrival of the AC.
Lucius Oria
HAIL SATAN

I see, it's just kind of confusing because one of you says that he was Ramsses in a past life, and the other says that he was immortal; is there an sermon on this so I can get a better idea of it?

On Thursday, June 4, 2015 4:01 PM, "Yog Sothoth yogsothoth666999@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

<td colspan="1" rowspan="1" val[/IMG]He reached Godhood hundreds of years ago. That means he is an immortal God like Satan and the Demons. HE CANT DIE.

At Jun 3, 2015, 12:03:51 PM, Sepheram Hart darkrogue9902@... [JoyofSatan666] wrote: But isn't Ramesses II dead? If he's dead, then he couldn't have preformed the Magnum Opus.

On Tuesday, June 2, 2015 6:48 PM, "Yog Sothoth yogsothoth666999@... [JoyofSatan666]" wrote:

The Antichrist is lord Ramsus II, he is one of the few people who reached Godhood/Immortality. Right now he is in another dimension.

On Monday, June 1, 2015 4:51 PM, "eu71992@... [JoyofSatan666]" wrote:

[/TD]

@Sepheram Hart: Nope, Yog Sothoth misunderstood that. The Antichrist reached Godhood in the last century. HP Maxine wrote a post in the group here as well as a part in the astrologyhgg section that pretty much give away his name. I didn't know nor did I ask Satan. Reading those posts it became obvious. If you know where to look, it'll dawn on yo too.

@firestarter Yup, I agree. No disrespect to YogSothoth but I was really surprised to see him say that.

@Sepharem, It might be helpful rethink what you believe about what life, death and immortality means.

He's very much alive on Duat, right now.

@Mike Unless we've attained Godhood already, we can.

Let's all be mindful of those angels which trick us into thinking we're more advanced than we actually are.

Hail Father Satan!

<td val[/IMG]I don't see what's so hard for you to understand. The Antichrist was once a human just like you or me, but through constant power meditation and hard work he became a immortal God. That is the ultament goal of Satanism, to become a God like Satan and the Demons, this is why we meditate.

At Jun 4, 2015, 3:44:30 PM, Mike Leskela mleskela@... [JoyofSatan666] wrote: Neither can we.
[/TD]

Being mindful of angels, greys etc only serves to give them power over you. In fact if anything they will indicate that you are weaker or more worthless than you truly are. It is your ego which truly believes that you might be already a god when you are not, that's how Anton LeVay built a following out of saying everyone was alreadt a god, by appealing to their egos. Understand this and you will be rid of the 'attacks' which originate inside yourself and stop attracting the enemy by giving them credence with your mind.

Where would i look to find more info on him?

On Friday, June 5, 2015 4:49 AM, "no.state@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

@firestarter Yup, I agree. No disrespect to YogSothoth but I was really surprised to see him say that.

@Sepharem, It might be helpful rethink what you believe about what life, death and immortality means.

He's very much alive on Duat, right now.

ivan is right when you imagine yourself and believe that you are a god already nth can ever hurt you even attacks wont do shit to you. I  always believe that I am a powerful ninja like subzero in mortal kombat lol

On Saturday, June 6, 2015 6:55 AM, "eu71992@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Thank you all for the answers, the subject is very fascinating andI find these posts to be the most informative on this topic: 
<a rel="nofollow" shape="rect">[url=https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Teens4Satan/conversations/topics/60974]https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Tee ... pics/60974  

If you think to high of yourself, you become delusional... You'll let your guard down, so you will get easy in trouble! Claiming to be a God when you aren't one is insulting to the Gods!If you are extremly advance, then you can call yourself a superhuman(ubermensch),but don't go around and claim you're a God or something big, without understanding the notion!Also Mortal Kombat... how can that be a source of inspiration?

În Duminică, 7 Iunie 2015 0:53:22, "MOHAMAD AHMADI mohamad.ahmadi32@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] a scris:

ivan is right when you imagine yourself and believe that you are a god already nth can ever hurt you even attacks wont do shit to you. I  always believe that I am a powerful ninja like subzero in mortal kombat lol

On Saturday, June 6, 2015 6:55 AM, "eu71992@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Thank you all for the answers, the subject is very fascinating andI find these posts to be the most informative on this topic: 
<a rel="nofollow" shape="rect">[url=https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Teens4Satan/conversations/topics/60974]https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Tee ... pics/60974  

yeah thanks for enlightening. I know I meant that you pretend to be super human then you become I saw its effect. and about mortal kombat everybody has a hero of their lives I love to be someone like subzero very powerful in soul and mind and body.:)

On Tuesday, June 9, 2015 6:43 AM, "V Victor eu71992@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

If you think to high of yourself, you become delusional... You'll let your guard down, so you will get easy in trouble! Claiming to be a God when you aren't one is insulting to the Gods!If you are extremly advance, then you can call yourself a superhuman(ubermensch),but don't go around and claim you're a God or something big, without understanding the notion!Also Mortal Kombat... how can that be a source of inspiration?

În Duminică, 7 Iunie 2015 0:53:22, "MOHAMAD AHMADI mohamad.ahmadi32@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] a scris:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back