Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

About acting carrier

SHEHZADA FITNESS

My name is Rahul. And i am struggling for my acting proffesion . I cant do meditation as its a struggle for me. Am doing so much afforts for the same . But not getting any progress. So please help me .. as i am new to this group. Please do find me the solution for this. I want success in my acting profession. 

How are you struggling? Is it time? Is it focus? Is it privacy?
Is it confidence?
Give some more details and we’ll see if we can tailor a meditation to your needs to help you get into it… also have you opened your chakras? If your want physical result this needs to be done first!… but if your looking to reprogram your self first then you can put it off until your ready.

I am good in my physique .i have ability to do good in that . But am not getting that chance. I need funds. I have confidence  .please tell me something to do for the same. 
On Sunday, October 28, 2018, 9:54:54 AM GMT+5:30, shade00013@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

How are you struggling? Is it time? Is it focus? Is it privacy?
Is it confidence?
Give some more details and we’ll see if we can tailor a meditation to your needs to help you get into it… also have you opened your chakras? If your want physical result this needs to be done first!… but if your looking to reprogram your self first then you can put it off until your ready.

Soooo, you ONLY care about your acting career and nothing else? If you only care about your acting career and do not wish to help Father Satan, then you can surely fuck off and go back to the jews to be their slave.

How would i help father satan. He is a father And how a son can help the father. If i have some problems in my life i will go to him no one else ok. If u can help then help me . And say that word fuck off to me next time ok 
On Sunday, October 28, 2018, 8:10:58 PM GMT+5:30, donotfearthetruth@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

Soooo, you ONLY care about your acting career and nothing else? If you only care about your acting career and do not wish to help Father Satan, then you can surely fuck off and go back to the jews to be their slave.

and if you think a son cant help his father you definitely have some problems.
On Oct 29, 2018 4:48 PM, Owner <theserpent108@... wrote:
i think rahul is latino i think latinos cant be ss because they depend on christianity for survival and they exsist only cause of christianity thats why he only wants help without working for it 
On Oct 28, 2018 7:41 PM, "SHEHZADA FITNESS [email protected] [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:
  How would i help father satan. He is a father And how a son can help the father. If i have some problems in my life i will go to him no one else ok. If u can help then help me . And say that word fuck off to me next time ok  On Sunday, October 28, 2018, 8:10:58 PM GMT+5:30, [email protected] [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

----- Forwarded Message ----- From: SHEHZADA FITNESS shehzadafitness@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected]To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]Sent: Saturday, October 27, 2018, 10:28:10 AM GMT+5:30Subject: [JoyofSatan666] About acting carrier
  My name is Rahul. And i am struggling for my acting proffesion . I cant do meditation as its a struggle for me. Am doing so much afforts for the same . But not getting any progress. So please help me .. as i am new to this group. Please do find me the solution for this. I want success in my acting profession. 

Please dont make in complicated . Please tell me some thing like meditation etc. i will do it . I dont know any thing. Am reading joy of satan from last 2 years . M following everything. 
On Tuesday, October 30, 2018, 6:21:47 AM GMT+5:30, Owner theserpent108@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

and if you think a son cant help his father you definitely have some problems.
On Oct 29, 2018 4:48 PM, Owner <theserpent108@... wrote:
i think rahul is latino i think latinos cant be ss because they depend on christianity for survival and they exsist only cause of christianity thats why he only wants help without working for it 
On Oct 28, 2018 7:41 PM, "SHEHZADA FITNESS shehzadafitness@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:
  How would i help father satan. He is a father And how a son can help the father. If i have some problems in my life i will go to him no one else ok. If u can help then help me . And say that word fuck off to me next time ok  On Sunday, October 28, 2018, 8:10:58 PM GMT+5:30, donotfearthetruth@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

R....
If you cannot find time nor energy for your meditations, then I regret to inform you that you will not find your answers here. Satan has been very clear to us all that meditations are KEY in fixing our problems. I would suggest rearranging your schedule to make at least one hour of personal time a day. You can fit loads of meditations into a one hour period. Couple that with an availability every day, and if done consistently, you will see tangible results. But, you MUST do the work. Nothing worth having comes without an expense. I wish you the best of luck in your journey

Please tell me the names of meditations .. will fo my best  
On Friday, November 2, 2018, 9:52:40 PM GMT+5:30, uczwx333tplihijjuv3vhnga7l6na3lvlhleajd7@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

R.....
If you cannot find time nor energy for your meditations, then I regret to inform you that you will not find your answers here. Satan has been very clear to us all that meditations are KEY in fixing our problems. I would suggest rearranging your schedule to make at least one hour of personal time a day. You can fit loads of meditations into a one hour period. Couple that with an availability every day, and if done consistently, you will see tangible results. But, you MUST do the work. Nothing worth having comes without an expense. I wish you the best of luck in your journey

What's your e-mail address?
I can send you the 40-day meditation program (in PDF format).

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back