Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Abortion

I believe most of us here are pro-choice. Personal beliefs aside, Satanism is about freedom and empowerment, and making everything pro-life would kinda be taking a piece of that away

To: [email protected]
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 11:15:45 +0000
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Abortion

What are JoS's views on abortion?

Thanks!

<td val[/IMG]Greetings to my family. My question is about abortion and the God's view on it. My girlfriend has had two abortions. Both of the children would have been mine. We were young and not ready to have children yet. My girlfriend is not a satanist. Unfortunately I feel unable to protect her from the christian shit that goes in her head. The Xian filth and kike lies are deep in her head. I've never seen anything on the joy of Satan Web site yet, that addresses this issue.

Hail or creator God, our Father Satan[/TD]

Satan and the Gods of hell support a woman's right to chose.

On Thursday, March 12, 2015 7:45 PM, "'Danith T.L.B.' danith69@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

<td colspan="1" rowspan="1" val[/IMG]Greetings to my family. My question is about abortion and the God's view on it. My girlfriend has had two abortions. Both of the children would have been mine. We were young and not ready to have children yet. My girlfriend is not a satanist. Unfortunately I feel unable to protect her from the christian shit that goes in her head. The Xian filth and kike lies are deep in her head. I've never seen anything on the joy of Satan Web site yet, that addresses this issue.

The JoS site does not need to address all these specifically because it does talk in general that Satan doesn't interfere in our personal life and our choices and allows us to follow our nature. See also my all-purpose reply to another thread which also applies to you:
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Joy ... ges/129979https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Joy ... ges/129980
 What's important to understand, as I said in the links is that Satanism isn't about blindly following any rules nor checking out your every personal choice with another being, but simply using your logic and deciding for yourself what's good or bad for you. Do you find it logical and good for some girl to not get an abortion if she doesn't have the money to raise children of if she gets raped or if she gives birth to a child that will suffer more than if it didn't get born (in case of serious genetic disorders)?
That's the reason the site and myself give generic answers, because I want you to understand the logic behind the choices in Satanism and not merely treating as xianity. I want you to think you for yourself, not just depend on others all the time to tell you how to do things. That's important in Satanism, because it's about independence.

If you are wondering if the gods are upset at you for doing this, then no. You have to understand that Satan and the Daemons are NOTHING like the so called christian god. This is your life and if you were too young, then so be it. Unfortunately the world is getting worst and will not fare well for children, not to mention how hard it is for most people financially to support having a child.
Having an abortion is usually hard for a woman especially, but don't feel guilty or beat yourself up about it. We all make mistakes. 
The right to abortion is important for all woman. Of course the best thing is to prevent the circumstance where an abortion is needed, from happening. We must take care and caution with these things.
As for your girlfriend, the most you can do is put an aura of protection around her to keep her safe. You can also cleanse her aura too. What also works is to help her mentally if she is going through some kind of mental stress because of the whole situation is to program her aura. Go the joyofsatan website and look up color properties and use a color that corresponds to mental health and calm. Satanic brilliant blue energy works well.
Do this and continue to do it for your girlfriend. Many have found this very effective in dealing with enemy, influence.
http://knowledgeofsatan666.angelfire.co ... gthelinks/ 

Be well.  Hail our Creator God Satan.

On Thursday, March 12, 2015 10:45 PM, "'Danith T.L.B.' danith69@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

<td colspan="1" rowspan="1" val[/IMG]Greetings to my family. My question is about abortion and the God's view on it. My girlfriend has had two abortions. Both of the children would have been mine. We were young and not ready to have children yet. My girlfriend is not a satanist. Unfortunately I feel unable to protect her from the christian shit that goes in her head. The Xian filth and kike lies are deep in her head. I've never seen anything on the joy of Satan Web site yet, that addresses this issue.

I'm so sorry to hear she's being assuaged with undeserved guilt by those idiot gawdbots.

Just remember to love her hold her and remind her that you made the right decision at the time.

Hail Father Satan forever!

Satan's favorite wife, Lilith, stands for abortion. The soul doesn't enter the body unless the body is fully developed and functional, so when it is in the womb it doesn't have a soul yet. Abortion is an alright choice especially if you don't have enough money for a baby, or just can't handle the stress and pressure. The gods don't judge

Here is Jos's stane on abortion given by the High Priest carlson himself:

"It is Satan who is pro-life, NOT Jewhovah or Jewsus Christos.  That is FINAL!  While there are times for abortions, Satanism is NOT a free-for-all when it comes to healthy heterosexuals who are capable of giving healthy births under natural circumstances!"

Joy of Satan  

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back