Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

AAaargghh...kikes!!

Miles Redgrave

...read an article in a website about Abraham - apparently he is now Sumerian ( never heard this claim from kikes before ), and/or descended directly ( thru intermarriage ) from the Annunaki.
Would've been so laughable until I realize that soon our entire bookshelves will b filled w ALL kikes now being Sumerians, Babylonians and soon I'm sure they'd find a way to 'retrace' their 'sacred lineage' to that of the Ancient Egyptians, as being one of their ancestors!!!

They talk of Qaballa ( the perverted version ) n it's amazing that even renowned occultist such as Dion Fortune
got it wrong!

We need not look into the past as to how these fuckers screwed-up our own History - it's happening now and these parasitic sub-human creatures are working hard as we speak to obliterate our glorious Gentile histories.

O Gods, O Father Satan! Give me the strength I need to restore Your Name!

Hail  Aryan Race!
Hail all (satanic) Gentiles of the World!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Miles Redgrave <mileswarlord666@... wrote:
...read an article in a website about Abraham - apparently he is now Sumerian ( never heard this claim from kikes before ), and/or descended directly ( thru intermarriage ) from the Annunaki.
Would've been so laughable until I realize that soon our entire bookshelves will b filled w ALL kikes now being Sumerians, Babylonians and soon I'm sure they'd find a way to 'retrace' their 'sacred lineage' to that of the Ancient Egyptians, as being one of their ancestors!!!

They talk of Qaballa ( the perverted version ) n it's amazing that even renowned occultist such as Dion Fortune
got it wrong!

We need not look into the past as to how these fuckers screwed-up our own History - it's happening now and these parasitic sub-human creatures are working hard as we speak to obliterate our glorious Gentile histories.

Hail Aryan Race!
this sounds like its some way for the jews to infiltrate the true and ancient religions to further their lies. maybe there has been too much information going around about the true gods of old and the jews caught wiff of it and now they want in to contaminate and eventually destroy the information... just a theory.. but the jews have done that before... and they infiltrate everything like a fucking disease on the human race.... wouldnt surprise me that theyll try to take over this information next

The latest excuse xianity has come up with when trying to make up for the glaringly obvious similarities between xian characters and stories and those of Ancient Paganism is that Pagan's were simply xians who at the time mis-understood "gods" teachings. Its actually just become pathetic. When I first heard this, I was speechless.   And of course now new-age xians rant on about how jewsus was a Meditation Master from India. WTF??? Everywhere I go now I'm seeing pictures and T-shirts displaying that piece of shit in Hindu Guru attire, or standing besides one of the Gods such as Shiva. It sickens me to no end.  There is no logic in it what so ever. Like it says on the JoS, because this "jesus" thing doesn’t actually exist, people can make it anything at anytime and mould it to fit the circumstances. Now because people are becoming more open to Meditation, Yoga and Mind Power, etc the kikes have taken a new direction and we have ended up with a kind of sick, twisted new-age-christianity. They conveniently forget about passages within their bible that clearly state that anyone who participated in anything such as Meditation or Mind Power was bound for an eternity of pain and torture.   One of the goals of the enemy is to actually get religions such as Hinduism to oficially accept this kind of shit. Yes, these religions have already been xianized, but how much better for the enemy if they can get people to believe that Hinduism and xianity are actually one and the same, just "different versions" of the same thing. That way, no matter what, everyone will be bowing to the kikes and their worthless excuse for a "god". And now, they have coined the new motto "one world, one religion". We know what this means, and it's not what deluded new-agers think it means. It means total enslavement of the human race.   This is where our job as dedicated Satanists becomes even more important.   Hail Satan!!!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, May 18, 2009 6:34:59 AM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] AAaargghh...kikes!!

got it wrong!

Hail  Aryan Race!

Damnit! It won't be long now before we see some new, full-blown "new age" xtian religion. The fucking kikes have done it twice before with xtianity and xslam, next were going to have some meditative cult with some jewru (not a typo, guru but jewish) prophet actively directing the energies towards our destruction. I realize the jews already do what they can against us spiritually, but an entire new-age movement directed at us in addition to the jews is bad news for all of us. We need to grow stronger, I've just started the Hell's Army meditation program, and I know I'll be strong enough to fight them, but our numbers are so few. This war is going to be tough, but with Satan on our side, I know we can win.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Zildar Raasi <mahorela_pashs666@... wrote:

The latest excuse xianity has come up with when trying to make up for the glaringly obvious similarities between xian characters and stories and those of Ancient Paganism is that Pagan's were simply xians who at the time mis-understood "gods" teachings. Its actually just become pathetic. When I first heard this, I was speechless.

And of course now new-age xians rant on about how jewsus was a Meditation Master from India. WTF??? Everywhere I go now I'm seeing pictures and T-shirts displaying that piece of shit in Hindu Guru attire, or standing besides one of the Gods such as Shiva. It sickens me to no end.  There is no logic in it what so ever. Like it says on the JoS, because this "jesus" thing doesn’t actually exist, people can make it anything at anytime and mould it to fit the circumstances. Now because people are becoming more open to Meditation, Yoga and Mind Power, etc the kikes have taken a new direction and we have ended up with a kind of sick, twisted new-age-christianity. They conveniently forget about passages within their bible that clearly state that anyone who participated in anything such as Meditation or Mind Power was bound for an eternity of pain and torture.

One of the goals of the enemy is to actually get religions such as Hinduism to oficially accept this kind of shit. Yes, these religions have already been xianized, but how much better for the enemy if they can get people to believe that Hinduism and xianity are actually one and the same, just "different versions" of the same thing. That way, no matter what, everyone will be bowing to the kikes and their worthless excuse for a "god". And now, they have coined the new motto "one world, one religion". We know what this means, and it's not what deluded new-agers think it means. It means total enslavement of the human race.

This is where our job as dedicated Satanists becomes even more important.

Hail Satan!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back