Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

A working to remove the desire for a relationship

kieithnightmare0

Would it create hang ups to do such a working? I know wanting a romantic relationship is normal, and there isn't anything wrong with that.. but what if that desire gets in the way of other things to the point of obsession?

I get the feeling I shouldn't do a working like that, but it's come to the point where it's on my mind almost non-stop. I know I could do a working to attract the "right person" in my life, but I have my own reasons for not wanting to do that. (Ever, if I can help it)
I just want to get through life successfully without obsessing over this/being in a relationship.

And just to reiterate, I'm not arguing that wanting to be in a relationship is bad!!!!!! That's not what this is about!!!

Don't remove the desire to want a relationship of any sort; instead; do workings to want any type of relationship/s in a healthy manner. Obession tends not to be healthy. Such a working wouldn't mean you will have a relationship soon, necessarily. You could do workings to calm your burning passion, and then later, when you're ready, do workings for a relationship in whichever way you want it or them to be.

It's important to not say, "I don't want a relationship obsessively"; it's important to say, "I want a relationship in a healthy, positive, and happy manner for me". Then later, when you're ready for relationships, say, "I am attracting..." whatever type of partner/s. Some may be physical and sexual, while others may be intellectual, or just non-sexual intimate relationships. It may (or may not, of course) be that one or more of these, or any others I haven't mentioned, might help enough for you to be able to focus properly on both personal relationships and also anything else. Of course, make the affirmations your own.

You should also do Void Meditation. Don't stress and strain when an intrusive thought demands your attention. Just be calm and ease it out of your mind, and bring your attention back gently to your Void session. You could also do sort of on-the-go Void (if it might help you) - when you're doing whatever in any context, just focus on whatever you are in or doing, and be calm with the intrusive thoughts, as above. I think it'd be better to do both the Void Meditation at home/wherever you do your meditations and workings as your main one, and one in other contexts, but to a lesser degree - you wouldn't want your boss to be upset because they think you're daydreaming, for example.

Hi, maybe you can try to do some working to focus on other things, goals or whatever you need. Affirmations, magickal squares or just void meditate when you have these thoughts.
I'm still going through awful thoughts and I can say that they are quite strong but as soon as they come, I try to stop them; I focus on here and now, I can feel them in the "background" as if they try to get my attention but then I just do something else in order to not think about them.

Why are you obsessing over being in a relationship? It is not good to obsess over things, but it is natural to want other human contact and someone to share experiences with. It seems anytime I am looking for someone to date that is a gentile they are either catholic or Christian, and when they are neither of those they say they aren’t religious yet they are a confused Jew!!! Lol Am finding being a SS is a lonely path when it comes to finding other humans to share life with. You need to try and let those obsessive thoughts go. I have had them before and i know what you are talking about. try and focus on yourself. You are what is important!!, gather your thoughts stay strong and maybe if you want to do some workings to attract the right person for you. that wouldn’t be a bad idea, but please don’t obsess over it. 

Sent from my iPhone
On Nov 7, 2017, at 4:42 PM, pinkteabunny@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Would it create hang ups to do such a working? I know wanting a romantic relationship is normal, and there isn't anything wrong with that.. but what if that desire gets in the way of other things to the point of obsession?

I get the feeling I shouldn't do a working like that, but it's come to the point where it's on my mind almost non-stop. I know I could do a working to attract the "right person" in my life, but I have my own reasons for not wanting to do that. (Ever, if I can help it)
I just want to get through life successfully without obsessing over this/being in a relationship.

And just to reiterate, I'm not arguing that wanting to be in a relationship is bad!!!!!! That's not what this is about!!!

I don't believe it's a good idea to mess with ur own emotions, sense that's what makes u who u are.
U can control ur self as other has said to a degree.

The obsession may be do to u wanting a relationship, and with that relationship u may not be obsessed with it anymore sense that may clear things up for u.

Best thing to do is look at ur chart. Sense that will tell u more and u can work from there to better ur self and situation.

Many people do well by them self's and many people do better with a partner.

Best luck.

You don't need a working. If you are a male, testosterone is going to make you want to stick your Dick in something, You cant really help that now can you? As for a rerationswip. In my experience people talk the talk about wove and all this pause to almost vomit bullshit. Really what it is, is they think they can control you by making you weak. In my experience people always try to get me to put my guard down and then as soon as I do viciously attempt to abuse me. Then the next weak minded fool wants to come and say oh no you got it all wrong, you are just being cold. At which point I want to stab them in the throat until they die in front of me. 
 In the new world, There will be alot more to choose from. It may even be in the next life. This life is for War. Those who want to hold hands and sing Kumbaya and dance in a circle while throwing their fairy dust around, obviously have never experienced the real world yet or the sick fucks that inhabit it. 
 I drove hours in every Direction trying to save a Girlfriend of mind one time from her Catholic Family. That threw her in an insane asylum to keep her from me. I went and had an entire church congregation and four pastors circle me and threaten to kill me and hide my body. I asked them how many of them they thought would be dead before they achieved this and then it only resulted in Verbal Battles. Until I finally had them Legally with a Court Battle that would throw most of them in prison. 
 See Andrew Gray that's fighting for what you want, YOU are the keyboard warrior that talks shit to one guy online. 
  Right before I was going to make my final Move, She Stopped me and sided with her Family and Betrayed me. She put me in Danger as quite a few were very seriously trying to kill me. I fought a Battle for her and in the end she betrayed me just like everyone else. 
 No you don't need a working, what you need is a mission. Devote your life to your work. The work of restoring Satans Kingdom. Make THAT your Relationship. 

You really have nothing better to do then constantly think about me. I’m starting to get a little worried about you Aldrick 

Sent from my iPhone
On Nov 8, 2017, at 7:06 AM, aldrick.strickland88@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

You don't need a working. If you are a male, testosterone is going to make you want to stick your Dick in something, You cant really help that now can you? As for a rerationswip. In my experience people talk the talk about wove and all this pause to almost vomit bullshit. Really what it is, is they think they can control you by making you weak. In my experience people always try to get me to put my guard down and then as soon as I do viciously attempt to abuse me. Then the next weak minded fool wants to come and say oh no you got it all wrong, you are just being cold. At which point I want to stab them in the throat until they die in front of me. 
 In the new world, There will be alot more to choose from. It may even be in the next life. This life is for War. Those who want to hold hands and sing Kumbaya and dance in a circle while throwing their fairy dust around, obviously have never experienced the real world yet or the sick fucks that inhabit it. 
 I drove hours in every Direction trying to save a Girlfriend of mind one time from her Catholic Family. That threw her in an insane asylum to keep her from me. I went and had an entire church congregation and four pastors circle me and threaten to kill me and hide my body. I asked them how many of them they thought would be dead before they achieved this and then it only resulted in Verbal Battles. Until I finally had them Legally with a Court Battle that would throw most of them in prison. 
 See Andrew Gray that's fighting for what you want, YOU are the keyboard warrior that talks shit to one guy online. 
  Right before I was going to make my final Move, She Stopped me and sided with her Family and Betrayed me. She put me in Danger as quite a few were very seriously trying to kill me. I fought a Battle for her and in the end she betrayed me just like everyone else. 
 No you don't need a working, what you need is a mission. Devote your life to your work. The work of restoring Satans Kingdom. Make THAT your Relationship. 

You did all that from your moms basement aldrick Strickland!!?? That’s amazing 

Sent from my iPhone
On Nov 8, 2017, at 7:06 AM, aldrick.strickland88@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Well said Aldrick and i always love reading your posts, you say it as it is no beating around the bush and I really like the way you think and speak and it's true what you say I have had my share of a looser guy who abandoned me so fast because my parents also didn't want me to be with him but I did wanted to and I was still waiting for him when he left the country and me while I waited years for him to find out he was happy somewhere else with someone I found his number called him up just to hear what he had to say and realise what a jerk he was and that I had waited for an idiot who never even deserved me, but he wanted to get back with me and I said no I have no feelings for you and frankly I realised he just doesn't deserve me after abandoning me and making me miserable I no longer felt anything for him and that he is someone I'm dumping too, I will say this, no one is worth it in this terrible life we have anyway and if someone left you then you say good riddance I don't need a shit head anyways, build a bridge and move on, and I agree with Aldrick make your relationship with fighting for Father Satan's kingdom and have passion for this instead of having passion for a person, nobody is really worth it I learnt the hard way and people will too but those who are smart Satanists they will know that this world is not fun and games but we are at war and we need warriors

Alisha

Hail Father Satan Forever

Sent on the go with Vodafone

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: A working to remove the desire for a relationship
To: [email protected]
CC:

You guys a funny as, I just read all these posts and have a little giggle, I guess we adults never grow up and are still Children at heart which comes to mind we were never meant to age but be always the Children of Father Satan, anyway guys carry on I have a boring life and you guys entertain me so thanks ?

Sent on the go with Vodafone

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: A working to remove the desire for a relationship
To: [email protected]
CC:

You did all that from your moms basement aldrick Strickland!!?? That’s amazing 

Sent from my iPhone

Right soo just because I go over into another thread With Someone who is in an active discussion doesn't make him on my mind obviously. Uhh lets see I moved away from my Parents Over a Decade ago where I have a Three Bedroom Two Bathroom House. So I am not sure what that insult is suppose to make me feel exactly. Honestly This is just pathetic, I have had better come backs from 12 year olds. 
 Also, in one thread you are playing the holier then thou while over here acting like a 5 year old. My main annoyance with you, is just be who you are and stop trying to flip flop and play mind games. Like I am going to somehow forget I am dealing with an immature child and think I am dealing with an adult all of a sudden. 
 If you really wanted to get out of this. Then all you would have to do is show ACTUAL Sincerity and ACTUAL Humility. Not going SORRY see its all Aldricks fault now! I Apologized to the piece of shit, what do you ass monkeys not get about that? NARGH. 
 Blinks.... Seriously you are going to have to do better then that. But keep trying, you might finally impress me.

Sorry to hear you went through that.. Not all people are like that, but with the way society is it can be tough.

Nah Im not male. But I just don't want to be in relationships with anyone because of cheating and mistrust and such. I could do a working to find the right person but I find it pointless... why invest all my time and love for someone who I'm never gonna see again after this lifetime? I'm not worthy of an Incubus either, so that can't be an option.

Yes, I do dedicate myself to a lot of warfare and the cause, but one can't help getting lonely sometimes. Started a working to remove the desires today, but can't say if I'll continue or not.

kieithnightmare0, are you meaning to tell me that my long and very motivational and deeply-heartfelt and emotionally-encouraging posts to you to be strong and not say negative things about yourself were for naught?! Gah! I would terminate your user accounts if I had da powah!

You know I'm going to have to smite you one day, don't you? :p

Your posts don't fall on deaf ears (..or blind eyes?) I do take your advice and utilize it in my personal life (sometimes slip ups still happen here and there like the previous post, but I'm working on it) and I have been quite positive with myself in regards to my spiritual and physical advancement recently too, so thank you!

Truthfully, the working I planned didn't feel right at all, so I stopped it. I'll take your advice head on though. It's just I didn't want to want to be in a relationship.

No problem. No-one can force you to be in a relationship. Independence is also important, and if you decide you need to be single for now, for however long, then good.

Keep up your work, and have some virtual beer, wine, whatever on me. ;-)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back