Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

A wierd dream.

HIDDEN_HATRED

I had a weird dream a couple nights ago. I just don't understand it.
Here's the background. A couple weeks ago I was using my ouija board, and a Being(Demon/God????) told me that they were going to contact me thru a social network and that he was very sorry for something. The dream started out that I was having sex with my husband and then I turned around and another...person started to join us and kissing my neck. I was kinda like okay??!wtf?. I looked around us and we were in a alley. I freaked out and started running around the town naked(?). I stopped by a dumpster and I started crying, it felt like 'my heart was broken'. I looked up from crying and there was a computer, and on the computer was the social network that the Being told me they were going to contact me from.....Anybody have any thoughts, or am I just trippin out?! Please.

<td val[/IMG]That is a weird one! I have read that nobody can interpret a dream for someone else, that only the person who had the dream can really ever figure out what it means, and that is always a big "if". It may be possible that the being or demon was contacting you through your dream, possibly trying to send you a message. It may happen that you may have a follow up dream soon. Ask father Satan for direction, as he always helps and protects his own people! Hail Satan!

--- On Thu, 3/3/11, HIDDEN_HATRED <hidden_hatred@... wrote:
Subject: [JoS4adults] A wierd dream.
To: [email protected]
Date: Thursday, March 3, 2011, 5:07 AM

Here's the background. A couple weeks ago I was using my ouija board, and a Being(Demon/God????) told me that they were going to contact me thru a social network and that he was very sorry for something. The dream started out that I was having sex with my husband and then I turned around and another...person started to join us and kissing my neck. I was kinda like okay??!wtf?. I looked around us and we were in a alley. I freaked out and started running around the town naked(?). I stopped by a dumpster and I started crying, it felt like 'my heart was broken'. I looked up from crying and there was a computer, and on the computer was the social network that the Being told me they were going to contact me from.....Anybody have any thoughts, or am I just trippin out?! Please.
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]I have a general idea what it might mean, and the images in your dream are probably more upsetting than the actual meaning itself. Your husband (or any member of the opposite gender) represents an aspect of your subconscious mind. The fact that you two are having sex in the dream represents a strong union and a intimate relationship that you are probably developing with your subconscious through the rituals and power meditations. Now this is just a wild guess but the other person kissing you in your dream while having sex with your husband could represent your demon guide wanting to start developing a similar union and relationship since you have now opened those doors. Finding yourself in an alley probably just means that this is still new and unfamiliar territory for your conscious mind to be in and sometimes our conscious mind fights for control over the subconscious. Running around naked through town probably just means that you are open and exposed to this new and unfamiliar territory because of opening those doors. The dumpster could possibly represent the place where you thew all your old beleifs in the trash, but because of the new and unfamiliar surroundings a part of you may be longing to dig those old ideas and beleifs back up. I'm not 100% sure but I beleive a computer in a dream represents your brain. The subconscious mind is the right hemesphere of the brain and the conscious mind is the left hemesphere. Since you have developed this strong union of the conscious and subconscious that could literally be the "social network" your demon guide is talking about.   Hope I could be of help. Hail Satan!                    
--- On Wed, 3/2/11, HIDDEN_HATRED <hidden_hatred@... wrote:
To: [email protected]
Date: Wednesday, March 2, 2011, 11:07 PM

[/TD]

Wow! I seriously must make a point to remark that your dream interpretation was incredible, I hope it does help the OP and I found it quite impressive.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Kenny Lane <kenny.lane@... wrote:

I have a general idea what it might mean, and the images in your dream are probably more upsetting than the actual meaning itself. Your husband (or any member of the opposite gender) represents an aspect of your subconscious mind. The fact that you two are having sex in the dream represents a strong union and a intimate relationship that you are probably developing with your subconscious through the rituals and power meditations.
Now this is just a wild guess but the other person kissing you in your dream while having sex with your husband could represent your demon guide wanting to start developing a similar union and relationship since you have now opened those doors. Finding yourself in an alley probably just means that this is still new and unfamiliar territory for your conscious mind to be in and sometimes our conscious mind fights for control over the subconscious. Running around naked through town probably just means that you are open and exposed to this new and unfamiliar territory because of opening those doors.
The dumpster could possibly represent the place where you thew all your old beleifs in the trash, but because of the new and unfamiliar surroundings a part of you may be longing to dig those old ideas and beleifs back up. I'm not 100% sure but I beleive a computer in a dream represents your brain. The subconscious mind is the right hemesphere of the brain and the conscious mind is the left hemesphere. Since you have developed this strong union of the conscious and subconscious that could literally be the "social network" your demon guide is talking about.

Hope I could be of help.
Hail Satan!
--- On Wed, 3/2/11, HIDDEN_HATRED <hidden_hatred@... wrote:

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Wednesday, March 2, 2011, 11:07 PM

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back