Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

A Weird Dream...

hunterhpm

So I'm going to try to explain this dream as best as I can (This dream felt the most realistic I have ever dreamed:

My mom and I were walking out of Walmart. There was a crater in the middle of the parking lot about the size of a bedroom (but we looked at it like it was normal, because it was a dream). As my mother and I walked to her car, this old looking bald man began to run towards me and carried a huge stone (the stone was the size of a house and embers surrounded it in places). This man tried to crush me with this stone but I held up with my strength. I pushed back as hard as I could causing this man's ankles to snap almost completely off. A day later, I went to school and everyone was looking at me weirdly. Apparently I had been all over the news. And I got to class and the teacher had the news on with me on it. The TV showed me fighting back. And from the rest of the dream on, I just had flash backs of the man screaming in rage and my thoughts showed close ups of the man's ankles, bloody and almost torn off.

This dream felt as real as life, itself. And I do not know why, because it was sooo weird. I don't think this is a sign of anything, but it possibly could be. What do you think?

HAIL SATAN!

i have dreams of the future. this has been happening to me since i was a little girl of course then i just put them off as nothing but de ja vu. sometimes these dreams i would have were very clear they got to the point, but other usually the more important ones never made sense to me until it was happening. your dream could be trying to warn you about something, try to analyze each part of the dream note the things that were the clearest and sharpest. try to in essense disect the dream. or what i did i would write in red crayon on a slip of paper of what i wanted to remember and put it under my pillow before i went to bed. if i wanted something to be clearer i would write in a yellow crayon. i was wiccan before i was a satanist. somethings did work

To: [email protected]
Sent: Fri, November 27, 2009 7:52:59 PM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] A Weird Dream...

So I'm going to try to explain this dream as best as I can (This dream felt the most realistic I have ever dreamed:

My mom and I were walking out of Walmart. There was a crater in the middle of the parking lot about the size of a bedroom (but we looked at it like it was normal, because it was a dream). As my mother and I walked to her car, this old looking bald man began to run towards me and carried a huge stone (the stone was the size of a house and embers surrounded it in places). This man tried to crush me with this stone but I held up with my strength. I pushed back as hard as I could causing this man's ankles to snap almost completely off. A day later, I went to school and everyone was looking at me weirdly. Apparently I had been all over the news. And I got to class and the teacher had the news on with me on it. The TV showed me fighting back. And from the rest of the dream on, I just had flash backs of the man screaming in rage and my thoughts showed close ups of the man's ankles, bloody and almost torn off.

This dream felt as real as life, itself. And I do not know why, because it was sooo weird. I don't think this is a sign of anything, but it possibly could be. What do you think?

HAIL SATAN!

Sent: Sun, November 29, 2009 1:54:07 AM
Subject: Re: [Teens4Satan] A Weird Dream...
  <theese are premanations btw i cant spell it lol
i have dreams of the future. this has been happening to me since i was a little girl of course then i just put them off as nothing but de ja vu. sometimes these dreams i would have were very clear they got to the point, but other usually the more important ones never made sense to me until it was happening. your dream could be trying to warn you about something, try to analyze each part of the dream note the things that were the clearest and sharpest. try to in essense disect the dream. or what i did i would write in red crayon on a slip of paper of what i wanted to remember and put it under my pillow before i went to bed. if i wanted something to be clearer i would write in a yellow crayon. i was wiccan before i was a satanist. somethings did work

To: Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com
Sent: Fri, November 27, 2009 7:52:59 PM

HAIL SATAN!

http://www.bandoo..co[/IMG
Ask a question on any topic and get answers from real people. Go to Yahoo! Answers.

o_O" that is a nightmare..... 

Sent: Fri, November 27, 2009 10:52:59 PM

HAIL SATAN!

Yesterday I had a weird dream, too. It really was...weird O___ô
Right, so I was in school, kind of listening to what the teacher was saying and then I started to feel kind of weird...all dizzy and sick, you know? So I raised my hand and told the teacher I wouldn't feel that well and asked for permission to exit the room and head to the nurse, but then she just looked totally shocked at me. My whole body began to bleed, starting from my nose, going further to my mouth until my eyes began to bleed, then my old scars just cracked open and began bleeding again, until I fainted.
I regained consciousness in one of those dramatic scenes in the hospital where doctors where pushing me on one of those carts to the operating room. Behind one of the doctors I saw a formless, black shadow eyeing me and I raised my hand towards the shadow and whispered "Azariel".
That was the first time I ever heard of that name Ôo Could it be the name of a demon, possibly?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Neneko" <neneko.1993@... wrote:
Yesterday I had a weird dream, too. It really was...weird O___ô
Right, so I was in school, kind of listening to what the teacher was saying and then I started to feel kind of weird...all dizzy and sick, you know? So I raised my hand and told the teacher I wouldn't feel that well and asked for permission to exit the room and head to the nurse, but then she just looked totally shocked at me. My whole body began to bleed, starting from my nose, going further to my mouth until my eyes began to bleed, then my old scars just cracked open and began bleeding again, until I fainted.
I regained consciousness in one of those dramatic scenes in the hospital where doctors where pushing me on one of those carts to the operating room. Behind one of the doctors I saw a formless, black shadow eyeing me and I raised my hand towards the shadow and whispered "Azariel".
That was the first time I ever heard of that name Ôo Could it be the name of a demon, possibly?

I'm guessing you mean "Azazel". Thats the name of the Chief Standard Bearer of the Infernal Army. Azazel works directly with Satan. He is in charge of top security in Hell.if you want to know more: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... zazel.html

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back