Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

A vision I keep having...or perhaps a desire for the future

angryshaman666

lately I keep finding myself envisioning a particular scenario: I stand at the center stage of a room full of our brothers and sisters, both new recruits and experienced elders alike.
There are at least a hundred of us in this large room all aligned in rows.

The banner of Satan and the reich hangs behind the altar upon which I stand.
We do group rituals and chants in PERFECT sync. Every syllable and every breath matched perfectly as we had practiced to chant in sync, the synchronized vibrations make the very ground quake and the cosmos tremble as all of us regardless of our level of development pool our energies simultaneously chanting SATANAS.

Our energies continue to grow exponentially with each chant until the entire universe feels the vibrations of these hundreds of people vibrating these mantras in unison.

We chant thurizaz and hagalaz and curse the jews and the jews are drowned out of existence forever.

We chant mantras to raise our energies and free the serpent as a group in perfect sync.

And then here I stand after years of experience and training in a black and red druidic robe directing the meditations like a maestro conducts a symphony.

Our energies blend and we become one.
One family, one energy, one race under Satan, our energies forever linked and amplified through these group rituals.

The other gentile races have their own parallel groups as well and do the same for their own people.

We all become one united spiritual force, rapidly and explosively increasing our power in perfect unison.

It becomes a weekly ritual until eventually the entire planet joins our ranks and the insidious jew is finally extinct, his programs of lies and deceit crumbled away like dust.

This is a future I find myself wanting to see.
Even just thinking about doing group rituals in perfect unison like this makes my whole body vibrate and I know that this is indeed the will of Satan and the Gods:
Humanity united in our spiritual growth working in perfect unison to reach ever greater heights.

One day we will make this future a reality!
For Satan, for the Gods and for Humanity!

HEIL HITLER!
HAIL SATAN!

When I read this I got really focused for a moment.
I would love the day for this to happen! Erasing jews like pencil writing and a eraser.

Ahhhh, sounds fantastic! Imagine, going to a meeting place for a Satanic holiday like Yule, or Samhain. Everyone doing a ritual to Satan, and some RTR's. Then we all have a feast, celebrate, be happy. I cannot wait until those days come about.HAIL SATAN!!!

Sent from my iPhone
On Dec 27, 2015, at 0:43, "angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  lately I keep finding myself envisioning a particular scenario: I stand at the center stage of a room full of our brothers and sisters, both new recruits and experienced elders alike.
There are at least a hundred of us in this large room all aligned in rows.

The banner of Satan and the reich hangs behind the altar upon which I stand.
We do group rituals and chants in PERFECT sync. Every syllable and every breath matched perfectly as we had practiced to chant in sync, the synchronized vibrations make the very ground quake and the cosmos tremble as all of us regardless of our level of development pool our energies simultaneously chanting SATANAS.

Our energies continue to grow exponentially with each chant until the entire universe feels the vibrations of these hundreds of people vibrating these mantras in unison.

We chant thurizaz and hagalaz and curse the jews and the jews are drowned out of existence forever.

We chant mantras to raise our energies and free the serpent as a group in perfect sync.

And then here I stand after years of experience and training in a black and red druidic robe directing the meditations like a maestro conducts a symphony.

Our energies blend and we become one.
One family, one energy, one race under Satan, our energies forever linked and amplified through these group rituals.

The other gentile races have their own parallel groups as well and do the same for their own people.

We all become one united spiritual force, rapidly and explosively increasing our power in perfect unison.

It becomes a weekly ritual until eventually the entire planet joins our ranks and the insidious jew is finally extinct, his programs of lies and deceit crumbled away like dust.

This is a future I find myself wanting to see.
Even just thinking about doing group rituals in perfect unison like this makes my whole body vibrate and I know that this is indeed the will of Satan and the Gods:
Humanity united in our spiritual growth working in perfect unison to reach ever greater heights.

One day we will make this future a reality!
For Satan, for the Gods and for Humanity!

HEIL HITLER!
HAIL SATAN!

Working in groups is more powerful than one could think, a group of capable druids or mages can create cataclysms such as storms/urrikans, earthquakes ecc.
I wish too to be in that room in the future and work together, even if i am an introvert.

May He, His legion and children be blessed and ultimately victorious.

Funny you should say...I have been thinking of something like that too....you know how we are doing the weekly group RT rituals as a friendly competition and I was just thinking the other night it would be great to arrange a time, date and decide on which RT Ritual to do 'together' and then all do it together.

Your vision sounds wonderful! I look forward to the day!

Hail Satan!

This is a great idea. Each RTR would belong to a certain day of the week. That way we're not all doing random ones at random times.

Example : monday we could do reverse blood rituals

Tuesday we can do curse Israel ritual

Wednesday can do restoring communications ritual

Etc. Etc.

We should get more organized with these rituals so that they become more powerful and all of our energies can easily tie in together...

HAIL SATAN AND THE POWERS OF HELL!!!

YES! EXACTLY!
Doing the same rituals on the same day would dramatically increase their performance!

Perhaps Teloc Vovim's SIDF group could help come up with a schedule and print it on the groups!

HAIL SATAN!

and we can start our own kind of SIDF. We can be the SAOF (Satanic Army Offense Force) or SADF (Satanic Army Defense Force)... just throwing some names out there.

also, any SS with knowledge about astrology would be VERY helpful as they can help out with timing our attacks/defense with planetary energies. This will also drastically increase the power of the RTR's as well.

for example : The Moon is currently in Virgo. Since Virgo is mostly associated with healing and overall wellness, i will be performing Removing Obstacles RTR and Restoring Gentiles Communications RTR.

After the Virgo Moon will come the Libra Moon. This would be a good time to perform the RTR's 1-2-3 Preventing Another War.

but you get the idea... remember, timing our workings/rituals with the planets is essential for success.

Timing your Magick with the Moon

Timing Your Magick with the Planets

We truly lack organization, if we would do the same rituals in the assigned days they would be a lot more powerful, it is a really good idea.

That's a good idea actually. I'm in SIDF, and we do a RTR every Tuesday and Thursday at 2:30 PM CST. We usually choose it right before, but choosing one for each day and then printing it would be a good idea. We'll talk about it lol

In case is needed Astrological advices, I will try to do my best - I am not an expert but I have some knowledge about it.   Sent: Wednesday, December 30, 2015 at 6:26 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: A vision I keep having...or perhaps a desire for the future   and we can start our own kind of SIDF. We can be the SAOF (Satanic Army Offense Force) or SADF (Satanic Army Defense Force)... just throwing some names out there.

also, any SS with knowledge about astrology would be VERY helpful as they can help out with timing our attacks/defense with planetary energies. This will also drastically increase the power of the RTR's as well.

for example : The Moon is currently in Virgo. Since Virgo is mostly associated with healing and overall wellness, i will be performing Removing Obstacles RTR and Restoring Gentiles Communications RTR.

After the Virgo Moon will come the Libra Moon. This would be a good time to perform the RTR's 1-2-3 Preventing Another War.

but you get the idea... remember, timing our workings/rituals with the planets is essential for success.

Timing your Magick with the Moon

Timing Your Magick with the Planets

Well whatever group we make to decide what rituals to do, you should post the scheduled rituals on the forum so all our brethren can see them and participate just like when the HP's schedule rituals to counter the jewish holidays.
HAIL SATAN!

On Thursday, December 31, 2015 3:02 AM, "peliterapeutti@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I could do that group. Or does anyone else want to make it?

Wouldn't that be amazing?Another person had posted how it would be ideal to synchronize our reverse torah rituals with the Moon.For example when the Moon is in Capricorn or Scorpio, it's best for black magick etc etc.
If someone could find this post... x___xI would very much like to do something like that with my Family. :)

There is this site called padlet.com and I could personally make notes (it has like "post-it" notes) about which rituals we should do weekly (for Monday-Tuesday, when the moon is in that zodiac sign etc etc etc).I would very much like to do that with you. :D

Στις 7:31 μ.μ. Πέμπτη, 31 Δεκεμβρίου 2015, ο/η "fake name angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

Well whatever group we make to decide what rituals to do, you should post the scheduled rituals on the forum so all our brethren can see them and participate just like when the HP's schedule rituals to counter the jewish holidays.
HAIL SATAN!

On Thursday, December 31, 2015 3:02 AM, "peliterapeutti@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I could do that group. Or does anyone else want to make it?

Great news guys! Hoodedcobra said they would DEFINETLY arrange a time when we do a ritual together! Think about the possibilities what would happen when we ALL do a ritual together! It is much much MUCH stronger than doing different times because we hit them with a DEVASTATING amount of damage and they would need to have a LOT of time to recover! "Its better to hit the gate with one strong battering ram than to hit it with many weaker men" by me.?

Ok. Since ANYBODY doesnts care about making the SIDF meeting earlier or 00:00 timezone, I choose the RTR we do. Does ANYBODY ELSE WANT TO MAKE IT?
Like a HP or someone. Just saying that they could have make a one today already, i know i have to be patient but still, could we make at least one a day?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back