Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

A VERY IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ALL MEMBERS, ESPECIALLY TEENS

I really want everyone to read this e mail carefully, as it concerns the online safety of all members on these Groups.

It has been said many times that you must always be cautious about who you interact with online, and NEVER give anyone who you do not know your personal details such as your real name, age, contact numbers, etc. This is very serious. Giving out your personal information can get you into trouble if it falls into the hands of the wrong people. This goes especially for phone numbers and addresses.

I am aware that many of our Brothers and Sisters here have formed close friendships and developed trust between each other and like to interact personally. This is great and is very positive.

But, be extremely cautious with whom you form any friendships, as there are many here who are lurking who are NOT True Brothers and Sisters and who do not have your best interests at heart. Always trust your gut instinct when speaking to anyone, and anyone who makes you uncomfortable or who seems not quite right to you, rather do not engage in any further interactions with them or at least be very cautious until you are certain where this person stands.

Anyone who is very pushy with you and tries to force themselves onto you with manipulation or demands your personal information, stay away from them.

Also- This is so extremely important- NEVER agree to meet up with anyone you are not sure of, NEVER go to strange places on the orders of someone else and NEVER do anything someone tells you to do if you are uncertain of it, it seems strange, they do not give you a clear reason as to why they want you to do it or it cannot be verified by either the Clergy or the other Advanced, experienced and Dedicated Members here on these Groups. This includes any strange Meditations that are sent to you. If someone sends you something and says, "do this, and this will happen", you can always post it publically here and ask for others opinions on it before you agree to perform it. There are many experienced Meditators here who will be more than willing to advise you, and if the person who sent it to you is genuine and has good intentions, they will have no problem with you wanting to share it with your fellow Brothers and Sisters and ask for some extra advice.

Something that should always cause your alarm bells to ring is when the person says something along the lines of, "do not share this with anyone else, it is a secret". It doesn't work like that. More than likely, this "secret meditation" is designed to harm rather than help.

All of the Meditations on the JoS have been put up because High Priestess Maxine received them from the Gods and performed them herself and recorded the effects. These Meditations are Powerful and Safe for Members to perform and work to Advance the Soul rapidly. Brothers and Sisters who post their own Meditations which they have created with the help of the Gods have no problem sharing them, asking for opinions and others experiences with them. There is no underhand dealing and suspicious activity.

****Most important of all, I want to make it crystal clear- nobody here, and I repeat, NOBODY, is a God/Goddess/Demon/Demoness (to claim to be so is exceptionally arrogant and quite blasphemous to our Gods), an inter-dimensional inconceivably powerful whatever, an Ancient Dark Mage, Vampire Princess, Elvin Astral Warrior with Magickal weapons, Dragon Prince, "the chosen one" or anything related. If they were, they would not be sitting talking to you over an e mail and trying so desperately to convince you. Anyone with real Power knows to keep their mouth shut and most certainly doesn't brag about it over the internet, as the saying goes "Silentium est Aureum". ****

If anybody is trying to convince you that they are any of the above, rest assured, they are lying terribly and should be ashamed of themselves. The same goes for anyone who tries to manipulate you with claims such as "I was your sister in a past life" or "I was your mentor", "I can show you who you were" etc, again, rest assured, they are lying and are only trying to gain a hold over you. Don't let them take you for a fool.

There are no mediators in Satanism. You Advance yourself and work to get to the level where you can communicate with Satan and the Gods yourself. Liars will often try to tell you they are "giving messages from the Gods". It doesn't go like that.

This is important as we want all of our members to be safe and to be able to interact freely here and share experiences and grow as Spiritual Satanists. Unfortunately, there will always be a few infiltrators and bad apples, but they always reveal themselves eventually.

Lastly, I want to ask that if you do receive strange stuff from anyone like anything mentioned above and you are uncomfortable with it, please notify either one of the Clergy or the Groups in general so any potential issues can be sorted out quickly.

To all of the True Brothers and Sisters here- stay strong in Satan and keep working towards your Spiritual Evolution.

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

-High Priestess Zildar Raasi

http://ageofsatan.co.cc
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Joy of Satan Ministries

Very well said, I really appreciate you putting the time into writing this. It's an important issue with many of the people on the e-groups, and I think what you wrote here will help many of us a great deal. Thanks!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "High Priestess Zildar Raasi" <high_priestess_zildar_raasi666@... wrote:

I really want everyone to read this e mail carefully, as it concerns the online safety of all members on these Groups.

It has been said many times that you must always be cautious about who you interact with online, and NEVER give anyone who you do not know your personal details such as your real name, age, contact numbers, etc. This is very serious. Giving out your personal information can get you into trouble if it falls into the hands of the wrong people. This goes especially for phone numbers and addresses.

I am aware that many of our Brothers and Sisters here have formed close friendships and developed trust between each other and like to interact personally. This is great and is very positive.

But, be extremely cautious with whom you form any friendships, as there are many here who are lurking who are NOT True Brothers and Sisters and who do not have your best interests at heart. Always trust your gut instinct when speaking to anyone, and anyone who makes you uncomfortable or who seems not quite right to you, rather do not engage in any further interactions with them or at least be very cautious until you are certain where this person stands.

Anyone who is very pushy with you and tries to force themselves onto you with manipulation or demands your personal information, stay away from them.

Also- This is so extremely important- NEVER agree to meet up with anyone you are not sure of, NEVER go to strange places on the orders of someone else and NEVER do anything someone tells you to do if you are uncertain of it, it seems strange, they do not give you a clear reason as to why they want you to do it or it cannot be verified by either the Clergy or the other Advanced, experienced and Dedicated Members here on these Groups. This includes any strange Meditations that are sent to you. If someone sends you something and says, "do this, and this will happen", you can always post it publically here and ask for others opinions on it before you agree to perform it. There are many experienced Meditators here who will be more than willing to advise you, and if the person who sent it to you is genuine and has good intentions, they will have no problem with you wanting to share it with your fellow Brothers and Sisters and ask for some extra advice.

Something that should always cause your alarm bells to ring is when the person says something along the lines of, "do not share this with anyone else, it is a secret". It doesn't work like that. More than likely, this "secret meditation" is designed to harm rather than help.

All of the Meditations on the JoS have been put up because High Priestess Maxine received them from the Gods and performed them herself and recorded the effects. These Meditations are Powerful and Safe for Members to perform and work to Advance the Soul rapidly. Brothers and Sisters who post their own Meditations which they have created with the help of the Gods have no problem sharing them, asking for opinions and others experiences with them. There is no underhand dealing and suspicious activity.

****Most important of all, I want to make it crystal clear- nobody here, and I repeat, NOBODY, is a God/Goddess/Demon/Demoness (to claim to be so is exceptionally arrogant and quite blasphemous to our Gods), an inter-dimensional inconceivably powerful whatever, an Ancient Dark Mage, Vampire Princess, Elvin Astral Warrior with Magickal weapons, Dragon Prince, "the chosen one" or anything related. If they were, they would not be sitting talking to you over an e mail and trying so desperately to convince you. Anyone with real Power knows to keep their mouth shut and most certainly doesn't brag about it over the internet, as the saying goes "Silentium est Aureum". ****

If anybody is trying to convince you that they are any of the above, rest assured, they are lying terribly and should be ashamed of themselves. The same goes for anyone who tries to manipulate you with claims such as "I was your sister in a past life" or "I was your mentor", "I can show you who you were" etc, again, rest assured, they are lying and are only trying to gain a hold over you. Don't let them take you for a fool.

There are no mediators in Satanism. You Advance yourself and work to get to the level where you can communicate with Satan and the Gods yourself. Liars will often try to tell you they are "giving messages from the Gods". It doesn't go like that.

This is important as we want all of our members to be safe and to be able to interact freely here and share experiences and grow as Spiritual Satanists. Unfortunately, there will always be a few infiltrators and bad apples, but they always reveal themselves eventually.

Lastly, I want to ask that if you do receive strange stuff from anyone like anything mentioned above and you are uncomfortable with it, please notify either one of the Clergy or the Groups in general so any potential issues can be sorted out quickly.

To all of the True Brothers and Sisters here- stay strong in Satan and keep working towards your Spiritual Evolution.

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "spiritalchemist666" <spiritalchemist666@... wrote:
If you have the knowledge of computers it is a good idea to keep a automatic log of all IP address you interact with. With that said anyone trying to do anything illegal like intending to hurt someone can be located through there IP and then reported here http://www.fbi.gov/scams-safety/. Then just click the section relating to what happened.
Hail Satan.
Very well said, I really appreciate you putting the time into writing this. It's an important issue with many of the people on the e-groups, and I think what you wrote here will help many of us a great deal. Thanks!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "High Priestess Zildar Raasi" <high_priestess_zildar_raasi666@ wrote:

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

indeed HP, i completly agree.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "High Priestess Zildar Raasi" <high_priestess_zildar_raasi666@... wrote:

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

Thank you so much for this I believe it will help a lot of people.
Hail Satan
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Brian" <brian.waldbart@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "spiritalchemist666" <spiritalchemist666@ wrote:
If you have the knowledge of computers it is a good idea to keep a automatic log of all IP address you interact with. With that said anyone trying to do anything illegal like intending to hurt someone can be located through there IP and then reported here http://www.fbi.gov/scams-safety/. Then just click the section relating to what happened.

Hail Satan.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "High Priestess Zildar Raasi" <high_priestess_zildar_raasi666@ wrote:

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

Joy of Satan Ministries
I agree trust is a key issue for me and it can a long way of understanding who you can and can't trust like get a vibe of them this applies to the real world as well like a slimy feeling it's best to avoid these types of people

I also complete agree with this. This topic is widely talked about in middle school and high school, and even into college, because no one can be trusted on the internet unless it is someone you know like a family member. I have a few things in relation to this topic that I wanted to share.

On facebook, I have two accounts, one is for all my friends and family, where my spirituality about Satanism is freely expressed and I give feedback to everyone, and in return get feedback. Then my other account is solemly for my family, where they can talk to me personally and not have my friends get mixed up in the drama. That said, there is someone I know in real life, I went to school with, and he also claimes to be a Satanist. However, like I said, he claimes to be, yet tells false rumors and hypocritical points to everyone he meets, and tends to send a lot of hate to everyone, regardless if they are close to him or not.

He repeatily harrasses me and a friend of mine on facebook, and no matter how many times we block him on facebook, ask him to stop messaging us hate mail, or anything, he continues to make other accounts and message us that way, and there is nothing the police or facebook will do to make him stop. He has told my friend that "Satan has showed me the way to become my own god, and you are in my way, you need to kill that child of yours and your husband because they are no good to you" and does this repeatidly. To me he has threatened to kill me, and tries like hell to tell me I'm not a real Satanist because I have best friends who are of a different path. He's really unstable and very dangerous. He also states that he has a friend who says she has been a lover of his in a past life and who sees his future and what not, so he's the example of this post and what you should stay away from.

So it is best to watch out for people who are suspious or who sends you things trying to go against your beliefs or anything that makes you uncomfortable. The best thing to do in this situation is to not reply to the bullying online, because that is what feeds it more.

Hail Satan
Hail Shax

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

Chances are most of these people are over weight unemployed video game playing losers who still live in their parents basement and are angry because they have yet to loose their virginity. So they make up all sorts of nonsense to make their damaged egos feel better.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Princess Kumori" <kumori_hotchick@... wrote:

I also complete agree with this. This topic is widely talked about in middle school and high school, and even into college, because no one can be trusted on the internet unless it is someone you know like a family member. I have a few things in relation to this topic that I wanted to share.

On facebook, I have two accounts, one is for all my friends and family, where my spirituality about Satanism is freely expressed and I give feedback to everyone, and in return get feedback. Then my other account is solemly for my family, where they can talk to me personally and not have my friends get mixed up in the drama. That said, there is someone I know in real life, I went to school with, and he also claimes to be a Satanist. However, like I said, he claimes to be, yet tells false rumors and hypocritical points to everyone he meets, and tends to send a lot of hate to everyone, regardless if they are close to him or not.

He repeatily harrasses me and a friend of mine on facebook, and no matter how many times we block him on facebook, ask him to stop messaging us hate mail, or anything, he continues to make other accounts and message us that way, and there is nothing the police or facebook will do to make him stop. He has told my friend that "Satan has showed me the way to become my own god, and you are in my way, you need to kill that child of yours and your husband because they are no good to you" and does this repeatidly. To me he has threatened to kill me, and tries like hell to tell me I'm not a real Satanist because I have best friends who are of a different path. He's really unstable and very dangerous. He also states that he has a friend who says she has been a lover of his in a past life and who sees his future and what not, so he's the example of this post and what you should stay away from.

So it is best to watch out for people who are suspious or who sends you things trying to go against your beliefs or anything that makes you uncomfortable. The best thing to do in this situation is to not reply to the bullying online, because that is what feeds it more.

Hail Satan
Hail Shax

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

Hail Satan!
I believe Satan would have us crush our enemies instead of turning them over to lesser beings such as police or fbook support. I would invite this man into my home and if he didn't respect me I would destroy him. Plain & Simple.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back