Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

A touch on some subjects for new people.

hoodedcobra666

Greetings to our people, new and older members.
This is my first post as a High Priest and its a honor for me to be here as such so I can help in the cause. 
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... lergy.html

What I want to focus on at this point is some questions and concerns of mainly new people, as I see this everyday in the groups and we need to sort this out. 

-Always remember to mind your security. The groups have reached well over 10,000 members and this means we are becoming a great power, which means we are highly infiltrated. With that being said, all our new members must know: We are a community that can build real spiritual influence and power and everything in the JoS is 100% True. With that being said we have enemies who would be more than likely willing to destroy you totally. Meetups, giving phone numbers and such, use common sense and know this might end up badly in many cases. People know how many trolls come here to troll or how many insane xians are on the run to fuck us over. They always fail but do not underestimate your enemies.
-Some people join Satanism in a medicore mindset. Dabbling and such. Satan and Satanism are very important terms and to be a Satanist is to accept the Truth [Satyan in Sanskrit (of the oldest of languages) means Truth] this means opening up to things that we may not like aswell, strong devotion, strong faith, eternity and no fence hopping. Satan never gives up his own people, his words are True, he keeps his promises always- people must banish the xian mindsets where "God" has left you or cannot be trusted or he punishes his followers for being Human. Quitting meditations, not taking them seriously, bouncing, fear, feeling like Satan might leave you down and such- This is not xianity where you can just not go to the mass and nothing happens, or like when "god" supposedly has to help, leaves you and abaddons you. Thats the jewish "jhvh" that hates humanity and wants to destroy everything. Satan is real so are the powers of the mind and Satanism. People must open up to the Gods and see them for themselves. In Satanism one must be serious and on the spot. Meditation is mandatory and this is how you will attain True powers and ultimate Freedom. Becoming a God is not a joke.
-Working for Satan might not be enforced but this is where the Powers of Hell will reward you and this where you gain ground as an existence. In other words be useful to the Gods. They always help us, provide knowledge and those who have been with Satan for years know this real well. Satan never asks us to do or forces us to do anything. What I mean hear is people should have the ethical push all in themselves to give back to Satan. Fight against the enemy in all levels. This is not for Satan only but for the world we are living in. Be serious about it and when the time comes, the Gods will be serious in turn for helping you. Be open and ask for what you want to do.
-Studying. Study hard. Satanism is the Truth and you must study, search and help yourself in this. Satan will not just pop and give you answers or school you, he will guide you to the Truth about yourself and everything else and this will be a long and rewarding process. Have total faith in yourself as Satan has ultimate Will in guiding us. Be open to this.
-Have patience. The Rome wasn't built in one year and neither you are going to be everything in such a short time. Given our small lifespan people tend to rush too much, try to push situations. Discovering yourself is a big process. Freeing yourself and gaining tangible spiritual power is another one. Be patient with yourself and learn to love yourself. Given you have chosen the Truth, relax and things will unfold. The Gods are here and they listen to you. Do not rush to find your GD's, relax and know they are here for you. Or ask for miracles and such. Let go and it will all unveil- relax.
Our people must always stay strong, positive, work their way up. Do not have fear as fear is where you will crumble. You are not here by coincidence and the Gods are guiding you. Be loyal to them and know they will give you back your loyalty. 
Stay strong.
HAIL SATAN!!!!!

are satins demons real
On Dec 29, 2013, at 2:37 PM, hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

This is my first post as a High Priest and its a honor for me to be here as such so I can help in the cause. 

What I want to focus on at this point is some questions and concerns of mainly new people, as I see this everyday in the groups and we need to sort this out. 

-Always remember to mind your security. The groups have reached well over 10,000 members and this means we are becoming a great power, which means we are highly infiltrated. With that being said, all our new members must know: We are a community that can build real spiritual influence and power and everything in the JoS is 100% True. With that being said we have enemies who would be more than likely willing to destroy you totally. Meetups, giving phone numbers and such, use common sense and know this might end up badly in many cases. People know how many trolls come here to troll or how many insane xians are on the run to fuck us over. They always fail but do not underestimate your enemies.
-Some people join Satanism in a medicore mindset. Dabbling and such. Satan and Satanism are very important terms and to be a Satanist is to accept the Truth [Satyan in Sanskrit (of the oldest of languages) means Truth] this means opening up to things that we may not like aswell, strong devotion, strong faith, eternity and no fence hopping. Satan never gives up his own people, his words are True, he keeps his promises always- people must banish the xian mindsets where "God" has left you or cannot be trusted or he punishes his followers for being Human. Quitting meditations, not taking them seriously, bouncing, fear, feeling like Satan might leave you down and such- This is not xianity where you can just not go to the mass and nothing happens, or like when "god" supposedly has to help, leaves you and abaddons you. Thats the jewish "jhvh" that hates humanity and wants to destroy everything. Satan is real so are the powers of the mind and Satanism. People must open up to the Gods and see them for themselves. In Satanism one must be serious and on the spot. Meditation is mandatory and this is how you will attain True powers and ultimate Freedom. Becoming a God is not a joke.
-Working for Satan might not be enforced but this is where the Powers of Hell will reward you and this where you gain ground as an existence. In other words be useful to the Gods. They always help us, provide knowledge and those who have been with Satan for years know this real well. Satan never asks us to do or forces us to do anything. What I mean hear is people should have the ethical push all in themselves to give back to Satan. Fight against the enemy in all levels. This is not for Satan only but for the world we are living in. Be serious about it and when the time comes, the Gods will be serious in turn for helping you. Be open and ask for what you want to do.
-Studying. Study hard. Satanism is the Truth and you must study, search and help yourself in this. Satan will not just pop and give you answers or school you, he will guide you to the Truth about yourself and everything else and this will be a long and rewarding process. Have total faith in yourself as Satan has ultimate Will in guiding us. Be open to this.
-Have patience. The Rome wasn't built in one year and neither you are going to be everything in such a short time. Given our small lifespan people tend to rush too much, try to push situations. Discovering yourself is a big process. Freeing yourself and gaining tangible spiritual power is another one. Be patient with yourself and learn to love yourself. Given you have chosen the Truth, relax and things will unfold. The Gods are here and they listen to you. Do not rush to find your GD's, relax and know they are here for you. Or ask for miracles and such. Let go and it will all unveil- relax.
Our people must always stay strong, positive, work their way up. Do not have fear as fear is where you will crumble. You are not here by coincidence and the Gods are guiding you. Be loyal to them and know they will give you back your loyalty. 
Stay strong.
HAIL SATAN!!!!!

Well of course they are, *Satans's Demons are real. I recommend you read of the the "Demons" section on the JoS. Good luck

“The truth I am here standing for is Thy Truth, — the eternal truth. Put Thy invincibility in me!”- Savitri Devi

SIEG HEIL!!!!

John Wechselberger <john.armyman@... wrote:

are satins demons real
On Dec 29, 2013, at 2:37 PM, hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

Stay strong.
HAIL SATAN!!!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back