Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

a topic that i dont wish to grow into a satanic disunity.

David1

Hello everyone. i haven't been on this group posting thing in a long time. mostly about 4-5 months living the life of a sixteen year old. Im the son of Hecatemother in this group.she is experienced far more than me.
Im also the one who posted his number on a post so that newly dedicated satanists can text me if they needed help with anything because sometimes,from an attack to hysteria and confusion,the posting thing cant help that much with newly dedicated brothers and sisters.so i volunttered to assist any and everyone who were willing,because i had 1 years worth of experience in satanism and i wanted to put it to more creative but helpful ideas,and then i got pissed off because infiltrators were harassing me.

But anyway,I honestly learned alot from my mother,myself and the powers of hell.But im not here to talk about myself.

im here to share my opinion. im not wishing to go against anyone here including the high clergy. i remember reading something about not creating satanic disunity within the website when i was newly dedicated, and I was just thinking to myself for a while about never doing that.it was the leasting thing ever to do involving satanism.

i promised myself to never create such a disaster.I couldnt forgive myself.

to the point,
In the JoS website,under the Hells Army link, The section "concerning spiritual satanism" has a real great explanation to fighting for Lord Satan,its what inspired me to fight and be a warrior.But at the end of the sermon,a paragraph describing un-fighting satanists kinda upsetted me in a way.

you see,i dont understand why satanists who arent willing to fight "shouldnt be called satanists".What about the free will?

i would never advocate anyone to be lazy and ignore this war. Thats just sissy you know,But what i mean is i havent fought for Lord Satan ever since may 2010,and then i randomly do some stuff that would be considered fighting like vandalising bibles and venting hateful thoughts about christianity wishing it would be destroyed.,but that period of not fighting couldnt possibly mean that im not a Satanist.ITS SO HARD TO DO THE SAME THING EACH DAY AT THE SAME TIME.ITS HARD FOR ME TO MEDITATE EVERY SINGLE night you know? its like mission impossible.

also,there is in the topic within the "hells army" link called"spiritual warfare tactics and strategies".The first paragraph talks about continueing the fight against the enemy. But then says "people who do nothing invite the wrath of Satan,and are considered worthless"

I dont want to start a fight with anyone.Honestly....
please, can someone explain to me why free will would be considered inviting LORD Satan's wraith.

When i was newly dedicated in november. reading that paragraph actually made me think i was worthless.Because i was only meditating and wasnt fighting yet.And it toke me up until now to actually say something about it.

Please no negative remarks,im only being honest.
sorry about so many I's. it would seem very annoying.

Please do NOT misquote any articles on the JoS website.

** also,there is in the topic within the "hells army" link called"spiritual warfare tactics and strategies".The first paragraph talks about continueing the fight against the enemy. But then says "people who do nothing invite the wrath of Satan,and are considered worthless"

If you would read it correctly, the article states:
'People who advocate doing nothing, invite the wrath of Satan. They are worthless to say the least.'

NOTE THE WORD -'ADVOCATE'- DOING NOTHING. This is in reference to those who OPENLY DISCOURAGE others from participating in spiritual warfare.

What you do or don't do is between you and Satan. No one is forced into actively working for Satan. No one is forced to meditate every day. Those of us who do these things DO receive extra benefits. Also, the xian churches are crumbling, thanks to the many Brothers and Sisters who actively participate in spiritual warfare.

You are young. Just do the best you can. Yes, we get attacked all of the time by infiltrators. If we didn't, we would be of no threat to the enemy. The time the enemy's people spend in attacking us only shows that they fear us, and that we are making serious impact, otherwise we would be ignored.

If you are confused on what to do, go to Satan, ask him for guidance in a ritual. Be open and you will get direction. Meditating every single day definitely requires a lot of self-discipline, but the benefits greatly outweigh the efforts.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.org

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "David" <garimevil@... wrote:

Hello everyone. i haven't been on this group posting thing in a long time. mostly about 4-5 months living the life of a sixteen year old. Im the son of Hecatemother in this group.she is experienced far more than me.
Im also the one who posted his number on a post so that newly dedicated satanists can text me if they needed help with anything because sometimes,from an attack to hysteria and confusion,the posting thing cant help that much with newly dedicated brothers and sisters.so i volunttered to assist any and everyone who were willing,because i had 1 years worth of experience in satanism and i wanted to put it to more creative but helpful ideas,and then i got pissed off because infiltrators were harassing me.

But anyway,I honestly learned alot from my mother,myself and the powers of hell.But im not here to talk about myself.

im here to share my opinion. im not wishing to go against anyone here including the high clergy. i remember reading something about not creating satanic disunity within the website when i was newly dedicated, and I was just thinking to myself for a while about never doing that.it was the leasting thing ever to do involving satanism.

to the point,
In the JoS website,under the Hells Army link, The section "concerning spiritual satanism" has a real great explanation to fighting for Lord Satan,its what inspired me to fight and be a warrior.But at the end of the sermon,a paragraph describing un-fighting satanists kinda upsetted me in a way.

you see,i dont understand why satanists who arent willing to fight "shouldnt be called satanists".What about the free will?

i would never advocate anyone to be lazy and ignore this war. Thats just sissy you know,But what i mean is i havent fought for Lord Satan ever since may 2010,and then i randomly do some stuff that would be considered fighting like vandalising bibles and venting hateful thoughts about christianity wishing it would be destroyed.,but that period of not fighting couldnt possibly mean that im not a Satanist.ITS SO HARD TO DO THE SAME THING EACH DAY AT THE SAME TIME.ITS HARD FOR ME TO MEDITATE EVERY SINGLE night you know? its like mission impossible.

also,there is in the topic within the "hells army" link called"spiritual warfare tactics and strategies".The first paragraph talks about continueing the fight against the enemy. But then says "people who do nothing invite the wrath of Satan,and are considered worthless"

please, can someone explain to me why free will would be considered inviting LORD Satan's wraith.

When i was newly dedicated in november. reading that paragraph actually made me think i was worthless.Because i was only meditating and wasnt fighting yet.And it toke me up until now to actually say something about it.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "David" <garimevil@... wrote:

to the point,

Meditation & Spiritual Warfare are the 2 things Satan wants ALL His disciples to do.Daily Meditation (Finishing Satan's work upon Humanity) and Generally,Being an extension of Father's hand in Earth,Doing what SHOULD Be done.Priority one on Doing what Should be done is Elevating and becoming a God.Priorit One A is to destroy the enemies of Satan - jews,xians,muslims...All those who lie about Satan.

Do what YOU FEEL LIKE.I feel wronged personally when they blaspheme Satan.A daily destruction ritual,grey energies,some negative thoughtforms,ALL HELP.

By Meditating you get 2 things - Becoming better overally,and a significant increase in Your magical spell power - . We need to fight for Satan.Those of us Who fight and are a threat to the Enemy,We get attacked.Also the enemy will try to ruin Your meditations and spiritual advancement.WE SHOULD NOT LET THEM.DISCIPLINE AND SELF CONTROL.TAKE BACK WHAT IS OURS,AND RE-CLAIM OUR PARADISE ON EARTH.First We need to do this internally IMO,and at the same time working externally.Every bit counts.

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL ENLIL!
HAIL AZAZEL!
HAIL PAIMON!
HAIL SET!
HAIL ASMODEUS!
HAIL THE BES!

Please don't hear me speaking an angry tone as you read this.

I was only very recently dedicated ( 8 - 13 - 10 ), therefore I'm only in the beginner stage. Knowing this, I understood that whatever efforts I may exert to perform black magick would be fruitless. I, too, was under the impression that being part of Hell's Army required advanced magickal ability.

I believe that so long as you meditate and clearly have the goal of godhead in your mind, you are part of Hell's Army. Simply showing to xians how you've advanced in spiritual power is in itself an attack at their faith.

Not until quite recently, I viewed the Hell's Army as some sort of special society - the Luciferian equivalent of the S.J. Therefore, I saw my practice of posting exposingchristianity.com links and defending my faith against devout xians as personal duty and not one that I was to serve for any army. That all changed when I FULLY read the "Hell's Army" section (which I doubt you did).

"Use the internet- there are so many e-groups and discussion boards- thousands of them. Yahoo has many Q & A forums, such as 'Yahoo Answers.' People ask questions about religion on there..."

Remember: The Gods are there for beginners because they UNDERSTAND that we can't do much until we advance.

Hope this helped, brother.

BTW, you're extremely lucky to have a mother like yours.
My mom's from HEAVEN (if you know what I mean).

AVE LUX FER!
AVE BAAL ZEBUB!
AVE AZAZEL!
AVE ASTAROTH!
AVE THOTH!
AVE HORUS!

Fame + Dirty + Bisexuality
= H.P. B. Istreblyat' Cheah

to the point,

Lad/Lass, you'd be surprised what you are capable of. You never know, your black magick workings might actually be quite successful. You will never know what you are capable of till you try.

Alas, closer the beginning of my Satanic journey I held myself back because I did not have the confidence of belief in myself that I was capable of various Satanic practices. I figured I would have to do much training, and be on this path for quite some time before I was capable. Such was not the truth, and through experimentation I discovered I have a truly powerful soul.

When we try, we do not fail. Every action can be viewed as a battle in the arena in life. We learn far more from defeat, than we do victory. We will never get better unless we try. I encourage all who read this, especially beginners to just give anything your heart desires a shot. You might be more successful than you think -Audry(ilms)

HAIL SATAN AND HIS MAGNIFICENCE

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rawriecheezball" <rawriecheezball@... wrote:

I was only very recently dedicated ( 8 - 13 - 10 ), therefore I'm only in the beginner stage. Knowing this, I understood that whatever efforts I may exert to perform black magick would be fruitless. I, too, was under the impression that being part of Hell's Army required advanced magickal ability.

I believe that so long as you meditate and clearly have the goal of godhead in your mind, you are part of Hell's Army. Simply showing to xians how you've advanced in spiritual power is in itself an attack at their faith.

Not until quite recently, I viewed the Hell's Army as some sort of special society - the Luciferian equivalent of the S.J. Therefore, I saw my practice of posting exposingchristianity.com links and defending my faith against devout xians as personal duty and not one that I was to serve for any army. That all changed when I FULLY read the "Hell's Army" section (which I doubt you did).

"Use the internet- there are so many e-groups and discussion boards- thousands of them. Yahoo has many Q & A forums, such as 'Yahoo Answers.' People ask questions about religion on there..."

Remember: The Gods are there for beginners because they UNDERSTAND that we can't do much until we advance.

AVE LUX FER!
AVE BAAL ZEBUB!
AVE AZAZEL!
AVE ASTAROTH!
AVE THOTH!
AVE HORUS!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "David" <garimevil@ wrote:

to the point,

That's how I feel. Like I have to go through a lot of training before I can do anything.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "[ilms]" <ilms871@... wrote:

Lad/Lass, you'd be surprised what you are capable of. You never know, your black magick workings might actually be quite successful. You will never know what you are capable of till you try.

Alas, closer the beginning of my Satanic journey I held myself back because I did not have the confidence of belief in myself that I was capable of various Satanic practices. I figured I would have to do much training, and be on this path for quite some time before I was capable. Such was not the truth, and through experimentation I discovered I have a truly powerful soul.

When we try, we do not fail. Every action can be viewed as a battle in the arena in life. We learn far more from defeat, than we do victory. We will never get better unless we try. I encourage all who read this, especially beginners to just give anything your heart desires a shot. You might be more successful than you think -Audry(ilms)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rawriecheezball" <rawriecheezball@ wrote:

AVE LUX FER!
AVE BAAL ZEBUB!
AVE AZAZEL!
AVE ASTAROTH!
AVE THOTH!
AVE HORUS!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "David" <garimevil@ wrote:

to the point,

That's good to know. I too am a beginner and have doubted if I could even "try" certain things. Well, I will try some smaller less advanced Things..perhaps I even have a powerful soul also! : )

HAIL SATAN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Sven" <belthazorthemighty@... wrote:

That's how I feel. Like I have to go through a lot of training before I can do anything.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "[ilms]" <ilms871@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rawriecheezball" <rawriecheezball@ wrote:

AVE LUX FER!
AVE BAAL ZEBUB!
AVE AZAZEL!
AVE ASTAROTH!
AVE THOTH!
AVE HORUS!

to the point,

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back