Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

A tiny message (please bother to read)

This is needed to be said. This is a tiny message.

I am informing all of you that the world has been saved. The nuclear bombs are not going to happen, thanks to the Anti-Christ. The chaotic energy is leaving the Earth and the Gentile's souls. You have been saved.
OF COURSE you guys will call me a liar, infiltrator, jew and that I have low self esteem (that one is my favorite) as you usually do when I tell you something then it turns out right (like my dream about the end and boom Maxine writes about it a few days later and I still get blasphemed) but I suggest that you guys just wait and see for yourselves.

-22-Hail Satan!!!!!!Hail Amon Ra!!!!!!Hail Astaroth!!!!!!I am the Prophet of Amon Ra."This life is the result of your past-lives." -Satan

When you REALLY are someone, you don't have the need to brag about it and act like you are a mighty all-knowing saviour. Seriously

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Power-Level Six-Six-Six <christ_is_a_lie@... wrote:

I am informing all of you that the world has been saved. The nuclear bombs are not going to happen, thanks to the Anti-Christ. The chaotic energy is leaving the Earth and the Gentile's souls. You have been saved.

OF COURSE you guys will call me a liar, infiltrator, jew and that I have low self esteem (that one is my favorite) as you usually do when I tell you something then it turns out right (like my dream about the end and boom Maxine writes about it a few days later and I still get blasphemed) but I suggest that you guys just wait and see for yourselves.

-22-
Hail Satan!!!!!!
Hail Amon Ra!!!!!!
Hail Astaroth!!!!!!
I am the Prophet of Amon Ra.
"This life is the result of your past-lives." -Satan

Not only you're out right shitting us, but like a jew, you say you're getting blasphemed. You remind me of jews and how they react when you tell them the holocaust never happened. Like DO NOT BLASPHEME THE GAWDLY JEWISH RACE! DO NOT DISSAGGREE!

Your predictions are as stupid and as fluid as your own stupidity, so everchanging. You insult anyone in the group so its about time you get your own bag of shit in the face. Sorry for my mighty blasphemy. Of course you will be called a liar mate, because you are a liar. First off you say things against Maxine, whose predictions have been far more accurate than what your brain can make up, because they originate from the Gods. Second off like a little boy you hide behind Amon's name, in quite a blasphemous manner, or a fancy signature containing many important names, that are linked powerfully into the Gentile psyche. Do not think this works mate. You talk big words about the Anti-Christ, but remember each time you lie about Him you bring yourself one step closer into the list of what liars are going to get. You act more like the profart abraham than any other prophet. Since you're so Satanically evolved you still haven't grasped that in Satanism we do not work like RhP religions, being in the need of prophets. Your new ageistic bullshit "The chaotic energy is leaving the Earth and the Gentile's souls. You have been saved." is really revealant.

You seem like another nasty tigers_matter, about to receive your 3rd ban in a row. He claimed exactly the same shit and how disagreeing with his obvious lies was a blasphemy. He probably is somewhere still observing and all I'm going to say is fuck yourselves and your reptilian masters.

I do not care about your 'predictions' but your behavior is petty-betty anyways. Now excuse me but I will probably roast somewhere because of my blasphemy, oh it burns. Its like giving you two numbers and telling you which one I have in mind. Like guessing a yes or no. So with a 50% chance to be right, yes thats super mighty prophetic ability.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Power-Level Six-Six-Six <christ_is_a_lie@... wrote:

-22-
Hail Satan!!!!!!
Hail Amon Ra!!!!!!
Hail Astaroth!!!!!!

Yeah, besides i don't believe that our Anti-Christ would change his mind just like that. Like today it's white, tomorrow ah it's black and who knows what's gonna be after that... The Powers of Hell have way too many important things to do right now, other than playing 'prophetic' games around. 

Hail Satan!
Pe 19-dec.-2012, la 20:13, "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... a scris:

Not only you're out right shitting us, but like a jew, you say you're getting blasphemed. You remind me of jews and how they react when you tell them the holocaust never happened. Like DO NOT BLASPHEME THE GAWDLY JEWISH RACE! DO NOT DISSAGGREE!

Your predictions are as stupid and as fluid as your own stupidity, so everchanging. You insult anyone in the group so its about time you get your own bag of shit in the face. Sorry for my mighty blasphemy. Of course you will be called a liar mate, because you are a liar. First off you say things against Maxine, whose predictions have been far more accurate than what your brain can make up, because they originate from the Gods. Second off like a little boy you hide behind Amon's name, in quite a blasphemous manner, or a fancy signature containing many important names, that are linked powerfully into the Gentile psyche. Do not think this works mate. You talk big words about the Anti-Christ, but remember each time you lie about Him you bring yourself one step closer into the list of what liars are going to get. You act more like the profart abraham than any other prophet. Since you're so Satanically evolved you still haven't grasped that in Satanism we do not work like RhP religions, being in the need of prophets. Your new ageistic bullshit "The chaotic energy is leaving the Earth and the Gentile's souls. You have been saved." is really revealant.

You seem like another nasty tigers_matter, about to receive your 3rd ban in a row. He claimed exactly the same shit and how disagreeing with his obvious lies was a blasphemy. He probably is somewhere still observing and all I'm going to say is fuck yourselves and your reptilian masters.

I do not care about your 'predictions' but your behavior is petty-betty anyways. Now excuse me but I will probably roast somewhere because of my blasphemy, oh it burns. Its like giving you two numbers and telling you which one I have in mind. Like guessing a yes or no. So with a 50% chance to be right, yes thats super mighty prophetic ability.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!

-22-
Hail Satan!!!!!!
Hail Amon Ra!!!!!!
Hail Astaroth!!!!!!

Reptilian masters? Aren't they the ones who wanted to get rid of us after our work for them was done? And wasn't that when Father saved us? Ave Satanas!Ave Bastet!Heil Hitler!
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2012 7:13 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: A tiny message (please bother to read)

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!

-22-
Hail Satan!!!!!!
Hail Amon Ra!!!!!!
Hail Astaroth!!!!!!

The dude obviously thinks he's a god or at least close to being one if he can't suffer "blasphemy".
Maybe he's another jewhova or jewsus... Asylums are full of those...
That "chaotic energy..." blah blah thing is truly prepostoreus - another prophecy like the famed 2012 end of the world?
Besides, chaos isn't something "evil" or bad to scare others. Has he known at least a little bit, he'd know that.

He might even be that guy who's nick You mentioned - if he's writing similar crap. Making another account's no big deal.
 Hail Satan and all the true Gods!
Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike

Wait, lol this guy still thinks he is the Prophet of Amon Ra.   Dude look, why can you not just be a Brother? ....... Hmm, wait a minute.   I just sensed your energy..... Now I see what the problem is.   No ofcourse not. You could not just be a fellow Brother to us could you?   You have to be over us? You have to tell us how things are. Because you are so amazing.   We need your all powerful wisdom. A real Brother in Satan, does not act like this.    He would be Humble out of what visions he got, because inevitably it would come from the Gods, not himself. Yet, you put yourself on a pedal stool because the Visions did not come from the Gods, they came from you. You think you are so phychic. No one can refute your great wonderful visions.    You are no Brother to us. Your first Message was in October 27. Right After we got rid of that jew Tigers matter. Then you come on the scene.    O thats right but you are just so superior to us. We could never figure this shit out.    Say hello to daddy for us.        
--- In [email protected], Power-Level Six-Six-Six wrote:

-22-
Hail Satan!!!!!!
Hail Amon Ra!!!!!!
Hail Astaroth!!!!!!

The way you're going on, you are obviously an infiltrator.
Satanists save ourselves, we dont need an almighty saviour.
Wow, could even be a reptilian.

Thank you For Saving my Soul oh almighty Prophet, I am saved!!!
oh mighty prophet why dont you please empower me send me powerful energies..and when will i reach Godhood could use a lil prophecy ;). How can i ever ever compete with a mighty prophet.Btw Mr.Prophet the jews are fucking our Gentiles, Please go Destroy the Vatican community, I am Very Sure Almighty Ra will Lend you his Power ;)Oh Did i Blaspheme you? oh pls dont hurt me, ;) 

ok ill be Brutally Honest and Open minded with you, What is a Prophet?
My understanding is that a Prophet serves an Certain Higher being,Being its Mouth and Ears.
Did Satanism had Prophets in the Past? Yes.
although they were written by the prophets and the apostles.-This is Mentioned in the Al Jilwah.
Now then Maxine Created the JOS website,She Hears and is in Direct communication with the Powers of Hell,The powers of Hell Speak through her to those of us who are astrally Closed,Do not have the skills. What will make her then?
A Prophet of Satan,Powers Of Hell in a sense, Ok Did you ever see her claiming I am Prophet etc? No, Why? Because saying such things in these times will cause a lot of misunderstandment and many other problems,plus would most likely be deemed a Fool and Much more.
Does she have Right to call herself a Prophet, By all means Yes. But no this is not the point and Purpose of satanism, What is the Purpose then? To Evaluate ourselves into Higher Beings.Be it you may be someone important or great in the past,But keep this to yourself.With Good reason and Common sense. Believe me i have been in Great Delusion or Crazy News i had, Even now i do not know what were i. Since the Gods do not tell me Outright No To my Claims,I have asked well known Satanists here on the group who are advanced to speak with the Gods,Still no Answer,Do i Mention it on the Groups? No. Plus this groups Purpose is different story, Why is this Group Created? you see it is created to share knowledge and advance Satanism and such. I hope you Understand what i am trying to say Bro. By all means. :)

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Thursday, 20 December 2012 9:21 AM

oh mighty prophet why dont you please empower me send me powerful energies..and when will i reach Godhood could use a lil prophecy ;). How can i ever ever compete with a mighty prophet.Btw Mr.Prophet the jews are fucking our Gentiles, Please go Destroy the Vatican community, I am Very Sure Almighty Ra will Lend you his Power ;)Oh Did i Blaspheme you? oh pls dont hurt me, ;) 

Plus Chaotic energy. What is Chaotic Energy? It is an unstable Energy. You could have said Destructive energy. lol

halarious

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Anand Bon <anandbon@... wrote:

oh mighty prophet why dont you please empower me send me powerful energies..and when will i reach Godhood could use a lil prophecy ;). How can i ever ever compete with a mighty prophet.
Btw Mr.Prophet the jews are fucking our Gentiles, Please go Destroy the Vatican community, I am Very Sure Almighty Ra will Lend you his Power ;)
Oh Did i Blaspheme you? oh pls dont hurt me, ;) 

Brothers, don't feed his madness he said what you would do, even responding to this feeds his stupidity I do not even know wy or who allowed this to be posted.We are brothers and sisters, all of us, but many like this one have strayed away from our father. It is almost yule and I don't want any of my brothers or sisters to see something like this and get angry this person this whoever he is isn't worth it. Enjoy Yule everyone and may Satan be with us all and may we be with him. :) HAIL SATAN!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "damnplanetsaturn" <damnplanetsaturn@... wrote:

Wait, lol this guy still thinks he is the Prophet of Amon Ra.

Dude look, why can you not just be a Brother? ....... Hmm, wait a
minute.

I just sensed your energy..... Now I see what the problem is.

No ofcourse not. You could not just be a fellow Brother to us could
you?

You have to be over us? You have to tell us how things are. Because
you are so amazing.

We need your all powerful wisdom. A real Brother in Satan, does not
act like this.

He would be Humble out of what visions he got, because inevitably it
would come from the Gods, not himself. Yet, you put yourself on a pedal
stool because the Visions did not come from the Gods, they came from
you. You think you are so phychic. No one can refute your great
wonderful visions.

You are no Brother to us. Your first Message was in October 27. Right
After we got rid of that jew Tigers matter. Then you come on the scene.

O thats right but you are just so superior to us. We could never
figure this shit out.

Say hello to daddy for us.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Power-Level Six-Six-Six wrote:

I am informing all of you that the world has been saved. The nuclear
bombs are not going to happen, thanks to the Anti-Christ. The chaotic
energy is leaving the Earth and the Gentile's souls. You have been
saved.

OF COURSE you guys will call me a liar, infiltrator, jew and that I
have low self esteem (that one is my favorite) as you usually do when I
tell you something then it turns out right (like my dream about the end
and boom Maxine writes about it a few days later and I still get
blasphemed) but I suggest that you guys just wait and see for
yourselves.

-22-
Hail Satan!!!!!!
Hail Amon Ra!!!!!!
Hail Astaroth!!!!!!

This character needs to take its meds. I didn't know they allowed computer access at the funny farm.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2012 10:34:04 PM
  Brothers, don't feed his madness he said what you would do, even responding to this feeds his stupidity I do not even know wy or who allowed this to be posted.We are brothers and sisters, all of us, but many like this one have strayed away from our father. It is almost yule and I don't want any of my brothers or sisters to see something like this and get angry this person this whoever he is isn't worth it. Enjoy Yule everyone and may Satan be with us all and may we be with him. :) HAIL SATAN!!!

--- [/IMG][email protected], "damnplanetsaturn" <damnplanetsaturn@... wrote:

minute.

you?

you are so amazing.

act like this.

wonderful visions.

figure this shit out.

--- [/IMG][email protected], Power-Level Six-Six-Six wrote:

saved.

yourselves.

-22-
Hail Satan!!!!!!
Hail Amon Ra!!!!!!
Hail Astaroth!!!!!!

A tiny message it might be.  A stupid one, it definitely is.  "You have been saved."  Says who?  How?  This shit about someone else providing us with salvation is exactly what Christi-SCAM[/B]-ity is about at its core.  However, that could be chalked up to a mistake or not thinking straight. However, the paragraph below is textbook kike.  Mistakes are one thing--most of us are programmed, at least while we are new, by Christi-SCAM[/B]-ity.  But defending it?  Saying "You will probably call me [unsavory term]" just shows that this is no mere "bad post".  When you make a mistake, you are probably going to be corrected.  But, when you turn around and defend it as in the second paragraph, you are less in the category of someone who has been misled and more in the category of kikedom.  No, I do not believe we are automatically going to be saved.  Yes, I believe we need to work on it ourselves.  Yes, Demons will assist and guide us, and their role is to provide the conditions that are conducive to our own salvation.  But, no Demon (not even Satan Himself) is going to "save" you.  The Anti-Christ will not automatically save you.  He will remove the kikes so you can save yourself, but he will not do the work on your soul.  Only you can do that. And yes, Hoodedcobra666 was right.
--- In [email protected], Don Danko wrote:

This character needs to take its meds. I didn't know they allowed computer access at the funny farm.

--- In [email protected], "damnplanetsaturn" damnplanetsaturn@ wrote:

minute.

you?

you are so amazing.

act like this.

wonderful visions.

figure this shit out.

--- In [email protected], Power-Level Six-Six-Six wrote:

saved.

yourselves.

-22-
Hail Satan!!!!!!
Hail Amon Ra!!!!!!
Hail Astaroth!!!!!!

Yeah, go the fuck away, kike boy! We do not want your filthy kind
here. Hail Father Satan always! Hail Lord
andras!

On 12/20/12, enemyofjezzuz <denniswhicher@... wrote:

A tiny message it might be. A stupid one, it definitely is. "You have
been saved." Says who? How? This shit about someone else providing us
with salvation is exactly what Christi-SCAM-ity is about at its core.
However, that could be chalked up to a mistake or not thinking straight.

However, the paragraph below is textbook kike. Mistakes are one
thing--most of us are programmed, at least while we are new, by
Christi-SCAM-ity. But defending it? Saying "You will probably call me
[unsavory term]" just shows that this is no mere "bad post". When you
make a mistake, you are probably going to be corrected. But, when you
turn around and defend it as in the second paragraph, you are less in
the category of someone who has been misled and more in the category of
kikedom. No, I do not believe we are automatically going to be saved.
Yes, I believe we need to work on it ourselves. Yes, Demons will assist
and guide us, and their role is to provide the conditions that are
conducive to our own salvation. But, no Demon (not even Satan Himself)
is going to "save" you. The Anti-Christ will not automatically save
you. He will remove the kikes so you can save yourself, but he will not
do the work on your soul. Only you can do that.

And yes, Hoodedcobra666 was right.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko wrote:

This character needs to take its meds. I didn't know they allowed
computer access at the funny farm.

Â

Brothers, don't feed his madness he said what you would do, even
responding to this feeds his stupidity I do not even know wy or who
allowed this to be posted.We are brothers and sisters, all of us, but
many like this one have strayed away from our father. It is almost yule
and I don't want any of my brothers or sisters to see something like
this and get angry this person this whoever he is isn't worth it. Enjoy
Yule everyone and may Satan be with us all and may we be with him. :)
HAIL SATAN!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "damnplanetsaturn"
damnplanetsaturn@ wrote:

minute.

you?

you are so amazing.

act like this.

would come from the Gods, not himself. Yet, you put yourself on a
pedal
wonderful visions.

You are no Brother to us. Your first Message was in October 27.
Right
After we got rid of that jew Tigers matter. Then you come on the
scene.

figure this shit out.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Power-Level Six-Six-Six wrote:

I am informing all of you that the world has been saved. The
nuclear
bombs are not going to happen, thanks to the Anti-Christ. The
chaotic
saved.

OF COURSE you guys will call me a liar, infiltrator, jew and that
I
have low self esteem (that one is my favorite) as you usually do
when I
tell you something then it turns out right (like my dream about the
end
yourselves.

-22-
Hail Satan!!!!!!
Hail Amon Ra!!!!!!
Hail Astaroth!!!!!!

Dude just fucking be honest with yourself for your own sake all you really want is to boost your own ego! That's why you post this stuff. 100's of people like you come and go in this group. People like you who see Satanism as just ego food are the reason the Church Of Satan is pretty much dying.

Just stop attempting to impress people with this because trust me we can all see right through it. I know cause it's on the internet you don't have to deal with the embarrassment of how ridiculous you're being but still.

-22-
Hail Satan!!!!!!
Hail Amon Ra!!!!!!
Hail Astaroth!!!!!!

As I stated before, the world has been saved. Watch the jews fail in their attempt to destroy Gentiles with nuclear bombs. The jews are dead. They failed, they are failures and they will always fail. VICTORY TO SATAN AND ALL THE GODS OF HELL!!!!!!
-22-Hail Satan!!!!!!Hail Amon Ra!!!!!!Hail Astaroth!!!!!!"This life is the result of your past-lives." -Satan
Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2012 1:48:50 PM
Subject: A tiny message (please bother to read)

-22-Hail Satan!!!!!!Hail Amon Ra!!!!!!Hail Astaroth!!!!!!I am the Prophet of Amon Ra."This life is the result of your past-lives." -Satan

<td val[/IMG]"This life is the result of your past-lives." is this a legit quote from Satan himself?

Hail Lucifer! 
Hail Father Satan !
Hail Bastet-Sama !
Hail all Gods of duat !

--- On Tue, 1/1/13, Power-Level Six-Six-Six <christ_is_a_lie@... wrote:
Date: Tuesday, January 1, 2013, 11:26 PM

As I stated before, the world has been saved. Watch the jews fail in their attempt to destroy Gentiles with nuclear bombs. The jews are dead. They failed, they are failures and they will always fail. VICTORY TO SATAN AND ALL THE GODS OF HELL!!!!!!
-22-Hail Satan!!!!!!Hail Amon Ra!!!!!!Hail Astaroth!!!!!!"This life is the result of your past-lives." -Satan
Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2012 1:48:50 PM
Subject: A tiny message (please bother to read)

[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back