Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

A Thank You To High Priest Mac Friday

I am not sure if you got my past two messages or not but I have been continuously trying to overcome my problem with being tired while meditating by taking the advice that you gave me. In the beginning it did very little but by doing what you said this is happening less and less. I still am not sure where this came from for i never remember anything like this happening before but I want to thank you for giving the advice that you did and to let you know it is working.

Thanks Again

Hail Satan

what was it that helped? I have that problem sometimes too, some kinda technique would really help.

He told me a few things but what helped most is cutting back on the number of sets I was doing for the meditations. I suppose I was raising to much energy that my body could not handle. He told me when one becomes more powerful their body can become tired due to the extra energy and it will take time to adjust. I took his advice and so I would not put to much strain on my body I cut back on the number oftimes I did each set. At first this did nothing but over a period of time I became less and less tired. What I take from this is your body needs time to adjust to the energy raised and putting to much pressure on your body all at once is not too good. You should do this gradually so that your body only has to adjust little by little which in over time will be better than pushing yourself to hard. I take it this way bebecause the harder it is for your body to adjust the more tired one could become whch makes it all that much harder to meditate because who can meditate if one is tired. I used o fall asleep during my meditation program, I would just become to tired and would have to lie down and would fall asleep rigt away. Because of this I will miss doing certain meditataions which weakened me if you think about it. So I will give uou the same advice cut back on the number of sets for your meditations and gradually increase the number of sets so your body can adjust better.

Also another tip this I got from my guardian and that is to do the foundation meditation and breath in the colors of the chakra. Do each color seperately per session and also breath in white-gold energy as this will also help.

U hioe this helps

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Geminieyez" <randomnessrhino@... wrote:

what was it that helped? I have that problem sometimes too, some kinda technique would really help.

Thank you and I am glad to hear that its finally going better. I have been sort of pressed for time, but I did receive your messages. I was going to try to figure it out if you were still having those problems. Sorry it took so long, but there has been a lot of weird crazy shit going on and im just trying to sort it all out. 
Cordially,

PRAISE THE Mighty 4 Crowns of Duat!

Knowledge cant be rushed, it is power so you must accept and embrace it.
-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HOME.html
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, September 27, 2011 6:59 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] A Thank You To High Priest Mac Friday

I am not sure if you got my past two messages or not but I have been continuously trying to overcome my problem with being tired while meditating by taking the advice that you gave me. In the beginning it did very little but by doing what you said this is happening less and less. I still am not sure where this came from for i never remember anything like this happening before but I want to thank you for giving the advice that you did and to let you know it is working.

Thanks Again

Hail Satan

No apology needed I completely understand. I really appreciate you taking the time to help me out dspite the fact you have your own problems that need taking care of, I will not forget what you did for me because of your help I can finnally start advancing once again.

Dark Blessings

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priest Mac Friday <macfriday@... wrote:

Thank you and I am glad to hear that its finally going better. I have been sort of pressed for time, but I did receive your messages. I was going to try to figure it out if you were still having those problems. Sorry it took so long, but there has been a lot of weird crazy shit going on and im just trying to sort it all out.

Cordially,

PRAISE THE Mighty 4 Crowns of Duat!

Knowledge cant be rushed, it is power so you must accept and embrace it.
-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HOME.html

Sent: Tuesday, September 27, 2011 6:59 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] A Thank You To High Priest Mac Friday

Thanks Again

Hail Satan

I had a similar experience, just today actually.Yesterday I was breathing in a lot of silver energy to help me try and make lucid dreaming (which will help lead to astral projection) easier. After that, I also started to open my clairaudience points. My point is, I did much more than my usual meditation sessions. So today, I was just so inexplicably tired! I didn't know why until I logged on and came across this message.So you aren't the only one who was helped thru HP Mac's advice ;)Thank you both!
HAIL SATAN!!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back