Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

A test from ours gods ? or enemy attack ?

dragonbleu666

Hello brothers/sisters.
So here was the experience , me and my friend ( SS) was facing last night : 
 We go to a  place regularly   so we have intimacy and comfort  for talking  and vibrating the mantra  at the volume and the  intensity we want etc ...
So last night , we go to this place , when we were  on the road to go  to this place my friend had a bad feeling about what will be coming ( without any reason whatsoever ) , so we go to  this place  and started to do our workings ( protection,  squares .... ).
After  we finished these , i got a sudden  thought :
 I have seen this staircase in stone of this  tower who was very tight , and said to my friend : 

hey let's try to vibrate a rune in this staircase , maybe the amplification of the vibration done by the stone will amplify the energies/power of the rune.
And so we tried it.
in this staircase we are very confine , and we can't really move fast to exit 
during the working ( berkano ) , i had bad vision , i was seeing my hand  who was looking very ugly and scary  , and my friend was feeling some hot sensation at the front of his body .
we continue  and  finish the working . 
so we do a vinasa working + satanic blue flame , during  this our legs was shaking and we had some tingling , once the working was finish our legs stop shaking ,
after this we return to the car and here we have feeling the entity , but strong feeling like strongs tingling , strong anxiety , strong oppression    my friend had some strange sensation located at near the solar chakra , at the same time my legs was shaking with  more and more intensity 
we do a VREEM and VI-SUDDI cleaning  feel relaxed we do satanic blue flame , and we feel very relaxed , 10 seconde after it's start again , we redo satanic blue flamme , re-feel relaxed , 10 seconde and it start again and back to back 

this to say that this entity was really  and anormally strong .  
and come a moment  i can't really stay up no more and have to sit .
 so we go in to the car, start  a vinasa working  , my body was shaking so bad. So   we start to  focus on the sigil of our father satan , and everything become normal my body stop shaking progressively.
But  apart those bad feelings , there was no harm particulary which have been done to us.

after this moment we have this feeling that it was a test from ours gods , during a meditation the same night  after these , i was visualising my guardian demon who tell me that it was a test and they are proud of us. 
( IF it  was really him ) 
my friend had the same sensation and conclusion.
Also after these we clean our aura but our aura where particulary bright and completely already clean .
all this events , seems to be organised and "in crescendo".
Before coming to a final conclusion , i am willing to know a thought  from you brothers ,
is it possible that the gods test us  ? or maybe is it something else ? or just an enemy attack ?
Thanks you 
Hail SATAN !

Hm, well... I can't know for sure, but I believe (this is my opinion, not a fact) that the Gods wouldn't really 'test' us with a spiritual attack.

I believe that we get spiritual attacks (if we do) because we're not protecting ourselves enough; and that the Gods would only let us experience a spiritual attack that we CAN handle.. but, I don't believe they would "test" us that way.

If there were a 'test', maybe it would be something like, making a choice that would not lead you "astray" so to speak... in other words, imagine if a christian came to you and told you "I will offer you a billion dollars, as long as you become a chistian" (HAHA). This is a very silly example (when one starts to meditate, they can also earn/attract money by doing money spells etc; fuck depending on a christian douchebag).
I believe a 'test' could be something that would make you choose.
Or, if it involved spiritual attack.. the test would be whether you would continue being a Satanist after the attack (and not be scared and leave this road).

This is just my opinion. :)

Make sure the aura around your legs and feet is clean and strong.

I have a sneaking suspicion that death spells begin in the feet, or are easily applied to the lower chakras.

I am quite sure this was an enemy attack.The gods test us in different ways, individually, but what you have mentioned, I am sure is not one of their methods. You can always talk to Satan and your Guardians about it & what you can do so that this doesn't repeat. 
Mention these attacks and get to the bottom of it by daily practice and retaliation(Aura of Protection, Aura Cleanse, Banishing rituals, Using Protective Satanic Blue Fire/Flames in your surrounding).
Our Gods are loving and caring, they are on our side and they have no time to waste, causing negative experiences to people. This is what the enemy is all about. 

A test or not, clearly the lesson here is that you and your friend (and every SS in the world) have to build a very strong aura of protection and that you shouldn't panic when attacked, but focus on Satan's sigil and his blue flame.

I'm also pretty sure you should ignore that entity and trust in your aura and in Satan too, focusing on the entity will only make its influence stronger.

Stay safe.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Your guardian demon said to you it was a test ? Did you asked this being who claims to be your guardian demon if it swears with his life and honor that it comes from satan ? The GODS never will test your LOYALTY to them or satan if you are dedicated! I think you get attacked hard and the being who claims to be your guardian demon and the one of your friend aren't from satan ! Satan has no interest in testing your loyalty he sees your loyalty and is fine with it !!!!!!!!! The demons too! 

I am not expert in the matter but it seems to me like your conclusion is right.^-^
The experience you describe doesn't seem like it was very negative other than overwhelming.

IMO If it was an enemy it would've probably had a very hard time staying close to both of you while 
you were spamming satanic blue fire nonstop.

Thanks for sharing this!! Very interesting!
Wow must be so fantastic to empower with an SS friend in everyday life!^-^

You probably enraged some entity or ghost of a powerful type into the place.

The Gods will NOT put anyone into danger so they can 'prove' themselves.

However, the fact you dealt with this attack, may have made the Gods proud. But on the other hand, they do not cause these incidents, as they are not needed. They are Gods, they see you in and out.

thanks for your response brothers 
i see that the majority think it's an enemy attack.
but this entity was extremely strong like really strong,  what can it be ? grey ? or random enemy entity ? 
we was both in position of strong inferiority , that point clearly awake my cruriosity.
do you think it's safe to return to this place ? 
Thanks brothers 

Hail SATAN !

Exactly like HP hoodedcobra said, the gods know you more than you know yourself. Satan literally knows EVERY SINGLE THING about us, testing us would be useless.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Like the majority think it probably is just an enemy attack… but if you head back(with caution of course(better to just leave it alone)) look for any physical signs… if there are none… then being concerned would be a great idea… I've noticed during "lessons" of my own that when I don't get it…(thick in the head) they will leave physical signs such as graffiti in the area… just to make sure I guess…

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back