Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

A story to share

Mo Tian

A few days ago a friend of mine informed of something that happened recently.
It's a story that most people have heard in the past including me but I forgot about it and never thought I'd hear about it again yet it happened again.

It's a true story and although it's nothing uncommon, it won't also be accurate to say it's something common. It's somewhere between the two.

So here is the story, a man is having trouble with his business, all sort of things are going wrong for no apparent reason and it's making his life difficult and his finances took quite a few blows as a result.

Like a good christian he decided to go and have a chat with the priest of his parish.
You see priests here have the reputation to know exactly what's wrong in your life, they'll say they received the answer after praying a whole night on your behalf or some will fake a sudden pain in the head while you're talking and will say "the spirit (aka the holy spirit) is telling me that the source of your problem is this or that".

And others we'll directly claim to have powers, divination being one of their two favourites.

So the priest told the man that the source of his troubles comes from a witch evil influence, again nothing surprising since here witchcraft users are known for that but some are helpful.

So not only the priest told the man that a witch is messing with him, the priest also said that witch in question was his own mother. Again there's a grain of truth here, the witch messing with you is sometimes from your own blood although a mother is rare no one will say it's impossible.

Like a good christian, the man drank the words from the priest's chalice, he was enraged and after the meeting he found his mother accused her of everything bad in his life and without any proof the old lady was beaten until she was barely moving on the ground by her own son.
He only let go of her when the neighbours were forced to intervene and even then he was still spitting his venom at her.

That's the whole story as I know it, I don't know what happened afterwards nor how it ended because it's nothing new and I don't really care anyway.
But it's a good example of how much power these priests hold and a reminder for me to always stay cautious with them and their followers.

Confused Eyes GIF by MOODMAN

I also heard a story that a grandma told her grandchild to drown herself in the bathtub to meet god faster, and to not struggle in life.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back