Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

A Spiritual Satanist network?

dagradiaboli

Ave brothers and sisters of father, it's come to my attention there are quite a few of us out there, living alone in our beliefs. For a while now i have seen people asking if there are any satanists near X Location, and this has made me wonder, what if there was a place for us to organize and talk to each other online? Sort of like a social networking website ( Think myspace) , but for us Satanists. We would be able to talk to each other online a lot easier then individually adding each other to an IM program, and even find local satanists. Now, to my knowledge this place doesn't exist. (If it does please enlighten me)

Do you think this would be a good idea, brothers and sisters? To start a Social Networking Site so we can talk about our practices and meet like minded people with our beliefs?

Ave Enki, Ave Enlil and the gods of Old!

To me this sounds like great idea. I have been wondering about that myself. For people like me who are very very new (I have not made my dedication ritual yet) I think it would be a great help too.

this sounds like an awesome idea! i can see something like that leadign to a lot of problems but yeh fuck xianity lol. my vote goes for this. nice idea by the way!   HAIL ENKI

To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, 1 June, 2009 12:38:01 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] A Spiritual Satanist network?

Ave brothers and sisters of father, it's come to my attention there are quite a few of us out there, living alone in our beliefs. For a while now i have seen people asking if there are any satanists near X Location, and this has made me wonder, what if there was a place for us to organize and talk to each other online? Sort of like a social networking website ( Think myspace) , but for us Satanists. We would be able to talk to each other online a lot easier then individually adding each other to an IM program, and even find local satanists. Now, to my knowledge this place doesn't exist. (If it does please enlighten me)

Do you think this would be a good idea, brothers and sisters? To start a Social Networking Site so we can talk about our practices and meet like minded people with our beliefs?

Email slow, clunky, unreliable? Switch to Yahoo!Xtra Mail, New Zealand's new email address.

Its definitely a good idea and for us to be in contact and be able to talk and discuss experience and to help each other would be brilliant, but every time this is tried we either get hacked or taken down by the enemy.

This isn't to say its a bad idea im just saying we would need to make sure it was restricted just to ourselves and not to let the enemy infiltrate it.

Good idea though have you any idea where would be a good place??

HAIL SATAN!!

<td val[/IMG]  Sounds interesting only I think we’ve already got the network through the Joy of Satan and its different  E groups! At least it seems so! However I am looking for Satanists in Europe ! HAIL SATAN !
--- On Sun, 5/31/09, dagradiaboli <dagradiaboli@... wrote:
Date: Sunday, May 31, 2009, 7:38 PM

[/TD]

I think its an awsome idea except for the fact that there wouldn't be much of a way to prevent xians from infiltrating it.

<td val[/IMG]i will  like to know what it takes to be blessed by satan as a faithful servant.  what i need is wealth. i dont care what i offer in excange but i just need it so bad .  mail me back.
        HAIL SATAN AND ALL OF HIS DEMONS!

--- On Mon, 6/1/09, ZyniX <zynix69@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: A Spiritual Satanist network?
Date: Monday, June 1, 2009, 10:41 AM

I think its an awsome idea except for the fact that there wouldn't be much of a way to prevent xians from infiltrating it.
[/TD]

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dagradiaboli" <dagradiaboli@... wrote:

Enigma ???
If you want a site thats NOT taken down straight away
(After all the effort you put in )
HOW ABOUT a " Neutral " site ??,
What I mean is DONT Lable it Satanic straight away
Choose a "neutral subject " (EXEPT anything Xtian of corse )
Like f ex " The lighthouse or WHATEVER ' (Meaning to US ; the light of Lucifer )
The first weeks discuss like movies & music or even cooking(OR WHATEVER)
Once the kikes decide your " clean" & totaly harmless
to them GRADUALY VERY Gradualy go Satanic
(Your excuse being " I cant help it if the whole world has
suddenly gone Satanic") (Would even give the kikes a
shiver)
Its just a rough idear but I hope its of some use
AVE SATANAS

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "metal_neolith" <metal_neolith@... wrote:
Its definitely a good idea and for us to be in contact and be able to talk and discuss experience and to help each other would be brilliant, but every time this is tried we either get hacked or taken down by the enemy.

This isn't to say its a bad idea im just saying we would need to make sure it was restricted just to ourselves and not to let the enemy infiltrate it.

Good idea though have you any idea where would be a good place??

HAIL SATAN!!
I'm a hacker myself. I'm able to keep site secure and raise a binary hell, so to speak, upon the hacker/s.

tmt1922,

This IS NOT how you do it. You go in guns blazing and you don't ease a site into where it is, It'd never work. You face the Christians/enemy face on in a hack war, give as good as you got... Plus you know, could program some energy to urr...cause them untold misery =D

yeah i saw a link to that site and when i went there it said page not available. it was just an arge moment lol. tell us when its up and running!

Sent: Monday, 1 June, 2009 6:06:53 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: A Spiritual Satanist network?

Yeah i had this idea too, i created the site www.diablodomus. com - It's been suspended because the host had a cry when they saw it was a Satanic site, but it'll be up again in a few days!

Email slow, clunky, unreliable? Switch to Yahoo!Xtra Mail, New Zealand's new email address.

European Satanists? Good.

I'm from and I live in Poland.

HAIL SATAN AND THE GODS OF THE OLD!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Loki Grondwitch <loki_asgard88@... wrote:

Sounds interesting only I think we�ve already got the network through the Joy of Satan and its different  E groups! At least it seems so!
However I am looking for Satanists in Europe!
HAIL SATAN !

--- On Sun, 5/31/09, dagradiaboli <dagradiaboli@... wrote:

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

I live in Sweden so yes I live in Europe

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguard666" <siguard666@... wrote:

European Satanists? Good.

I'm from and I live in Poland.

HAIL SATAN AND THE GODS OF THE OLD!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Loki Grondwitch <loki_asgard88@ wrote:

Sounds interesting only I think we���ve already got the network through the Joy of Satan and its different  E groups! At least it seems so!
However I am looking for Satanists in Europe!
HAIL SATAN !

--- On Sun, 5/31/09, dagradiaboli <dagradiaboli@ wrote:

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dagradiaboli" <dagradiaboli@... wrote:

Sounds really great...where I am at I am all alone and I have no one who understands me...But Satan and my demon always understand..;)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back