Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

A spell for fertility?

iorost

Hello. In short, I want to start by saying I've told my wife who is formerly in childhood of christian brainwashing about my getting hot during the "Beautiful Meditation from Satan". Combine that with her recent experiences in acupuncture with what TCM says is Kidney/Heart Yin deficiency with empty heat and the acupuncture actually helping, she has gone from being freaked out by the mention of Satan to honestly curious.

She recently lost a 100 pounds after juice fasting for a bit and excersising/changing her diet to raw and grass fed meat and her junk food hair had to completely shed and regrow. She also got off of anti-depressants and birth control which she had been on since a young age, over ten years in total. So her hormones and soul are fucked up.

She is finally coming to terms with this and was wondering if I could ask you all of your advice. What would be a good spell/meditation for a woman to do to increase her fertility and become pregnant? I'm assuming from my limited knowledge that her sacral chakra/kidneys/uterus is in bad shape but I'm completely unsure as I'm still new. Any ideas would be very amazing as I wish I could give her proper advice but there's so much information on JoS and within this group that I haven't even scratched the surface of human potential. Thank you all, and Hail SATAN!

on the Joyofsatan website under the rune section it says that The Bjork Rune is associated with female fertility,so a working with this rune combined with an affirmation could be helpful.
timing the working with a waxing moon phase( increasing in light ) and preferably when it's in the leo sign since it's the best placement for the moon to do this kind of working.
my (this)reply is not a complete answer sorry.

On 06/11/2013 06:52, iorost@... wrote:
�� Hello. In short, I want to start by saying I've told my wife who is formerly in childhood of christian brainwashing about my getting hot during the "Beautiful Meditation from Satan". Combine that with her recent experiences in acupuncture with what TCM says is Kidney/Heart Yin deficiency with empty heat and the acupuncture actually helping, she has gone from being freaked out by the mention of Satan to honestly curious.

She recently lost a 100 pounds after juice fasting for a bit and excersising/changing her diet to raw and grass fed meat and her junk food hair had to completely shed and regrow. She also got off of anti-depressants and birth control which she had been on since a young age, over ten years in total. So her hormones and soul are fucked up.

She is finally coming to terms with this and was wondering if I could ask you all of your advice. What would be a good spell/meditation for a woman to do to increase her fertility and become pregnant? I'm assuming from my limited knowledge that her sacral chakra/kidneys/uterus is in bad shape but I'm completely unsure as I'm still new. Any ideas would be very amazing as I wish I could give her proper advice but there's so much information on JoS and within this group that I haven't even scratched the surface of human potential. Thank you all, and Hail SATAN!

<pre class="y[/IMG]-- -Doctorr666</pre>

Hi, I am new to this and I do not know any fertility spells, however there is a supplement that help many women with balancing their hormones. It's called diindolylmethane, aka DIM. Google it, it may be a good start for her. I believe it's not toxic and a natural substance. Good luck! Hail satan! Hail Leraje!

Hey, apparently in the Natal chart, when the Sun and Moon (transits) return to their original position the time a person is most fertile, according to astrodienst. Just throwing it out there.

Also check in the chart for the 5th house of children and it's ruling planet to check for things that can be fixed, prevented, or used to your advantage.

Good luck!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <iorost@... wrote:

Hello. In short, I want to start by saying I've told my wife who is formerly in childhood of christian brainwashing about my getting hot during the "Beautiful Meditation from Satan". Combine that with her recent experiences in acupuncture with what TCM says is Kidney/Heart Yin deficiency with empty heat and the acupuncture actually helping, she has gone from being freaked out by the mention of Satan to honestly curious.

Thank you both so much!

---In [email protected], <wantitnow73@... wrote:

Hi, I am new to this and I do not know any fertility spells, however there is a supplement that help many women with balancing their hormones. It's called diindolylmethane, aka DIM. Google it, it may be a good start for her. I believe it's not toxic and a natural substance. Good luck! Hail satan! Hail Leraje!

Hey, I came back to post this, it might help:
http://astrology.about.com/od/themoon/a ... tility.htm

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <iorost@... wrote:

Thank you both so much!

---In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <wantitnow73@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back