Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

A solo warrior. looking for other satanists thoughts.

tbjackson666

I've been a Satanist for quite a while now. Always pagan, but I eventually came around to the truth. Well I've been practicing and learning in solitude, reading a lot, and writing as much as I can in my grimpiors. Being that I'm in the military its hard to find a place to talk to people about my beliefs. I luv the people I go to war with because they're my battle brother but their dumb and blind to religion. and while the joy of satan's ministry has published a lot of really good thing's id like to talk to the community.
Specifically....
Why unlike the non-theistic Satanist groups does the joy of Satan not gather or create havens or grottoes for covens to gather in? If they do I apologize but I haven't found anything.

The name Satan being that's its often used in the plural from older texts that are Christian is it really a name or is just anything that apposes their beliefs?

SAMA EL the poisen of god. Is this the true Satan and are Lucifer and this being the same or different?

Zorastrianism.... Is it just me or is the while premise of their religion basically on god asking humanity to help him commit the genocide of all the other gods?

Lastly. The yeziti tribe. Please just look it up and shoot me your thought on melek taus. How does it conflict or work with Satanism?

Hello, nice to see you here in the groups. :)
Most people in the JoS groups do not gather in person because there are a lot of infiltratrors and Jews that would love to come and mislead, hurt, abuse, or simply kill JoS members because they are a threat to the Jewish powers. I'm not exaggerating. We are the ones that are taking down the Jewish powers through spiritual warfare, through educating people to the truth on Youtube, putting up websites and blogs, handing out truth-tracts (flyers or such), and doing Reverse Torah Rituals.
You may be able to defend yourself against 1-4 people or more with your military training but most people here do not have such training. 
We are at war, literally and spiritually. The Gods protect us but it's up to us to take the steps to protect ourselves in all ways, every way, everyday, through the aura of protection, doing workings, etc. So as to not give extra work to the Gods to save us. They are very busy.
Here are some links you should check out, found on the Joy of Satan website:Satan

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... rines.html
Also, we have a forum, have you seen it? http://josministries.prophpbb.com/

On Thursday, January 21, 2016 6:20 AM, "tbjackson666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I've been a Satanist for quite a while now. Always pagan, but I eventually came around to the truth. Well I've been practicing and learning in solitude, reading a lot, and writing as much as I can in my grimpiors. Being that I'm in the military its hard to find a place to talk to people about my beliefs. I luv the people I go to war with because they're my battle brother but their dumb and blind to religion. and while the joy of satan's ministry has published a lot of really good thing's id like to talk to the community.
Specifically....
Why unlike the non-theistic Satanist groups does the joy of Satan not gather or create havens or grottoes for covens to gather in? If they do I apologize but I haven't found anything.

The name Satan being that's its often used in the plural from older texts that are Christian is it really a name or is just anything that apposes their beliefs?

SAMA EL the poisen of god. Is this the true Satan and are Lucifer and this being the same or different?

Zorastrianism.... Is it just me or is the while premise of their religion basically on god asking humanity to help him commit the genocide of all the other gods?

Lastly. The yeziti tribe. Please just look it up and shoot me your thought on melek taus. How does it conflict or work with Satanism?

Well how do I go about helping other defend themselves from the jews and help create a safe place were we can gather without fear of danger?

The best way is to continue to do Reverse Torah Rituals (RTRs). This will open everyone up to the truth. Also, if you wish to help with Informational warfare, spread JoyofSatan links everywhere you can. Or, if you'd like a more organized effort to do Informational Warfare, you can join Satan's Internet Defense Force (S.I.D.F.). We are on twitter. You can make a twitter account, then tweet "I would like to join #SIDF" or something along those lines. 
People to tweet about it:

@Teloc_Vovim
@gentilenation@lightshadow666

I wish to meet other satanist as well. I just join satanism about a day ago, and so am VERY new. But I've already started researching, and meditating so that I may gain more knowledge and power. However I do fear this to be a challenge without some help from other satanists. As well as I'd like to get to know more, so that perhaps I could make friends from this, and help each other out down the line. 

I understand where you are coming from, and you are doing the right thing by studying and meditate. Which will help increasing your understanding and thus knowledge.

When it comes to meet other Satanists, I advice you don't give away any personal enemies as there are lurkers here.

You can always program your aura to attract a compatible spiritual satanist into your life. And if that turn out too difficult for you, then I suggest you ask Father Satan for help. Always do your best before asking, this way you become more independent and self-sufficient.

You always have the e-groups for this. Take care!

Hail Satan!!!

I'm new to the JOS community as well, but I've been a satanist for quite some time. The only issue I ever run into is finding other satanists that are theistic. Glad to see I'm not alone though.

Joy Of Satan Satanism is the only true type of Satanism. You start here, you get a clean slate. All the other Satanisms are diluted with jewish bullshit. HAIL SATAN!!!

Sent from my iPhone
On Jan 27, 2016, at 22:54, "tbjackson666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  I'm new to the JOS community as well, but I've been a satanist for quite some time. The only issue I ever run into is finding other satanists that are theistic. Glad to see I'm not alone though.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back