Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

A skype or VOIP group for JOS people?

Kristjan Ojamets

I'm wondering if there are any Skype group conversations or something similar to other VOIP programms where people could group up and discuss about things , issue , help etc ?

If there are for example Skype people who would enjoy to talk about JOS or Satanism or about Father Satan , we could for example post our usernames in this group so others can see and maybe Add them aswell.

There is a reason why it's best to just stay within these groups. Here you have the Ministry, on those other types of interactive groups, you usually get nothing but dickhead infiltrators.  

Cordially,

PRAISE THE Mighty 4 Crowns of Duat!

Knowledge cant be rushed, it is power so you must accept and embrace it.
-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HOME.html
To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, July 16, 2011 2:15 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] A skype or VOIP group for JOS people?

I'm wondering if there are any Skype group conversations or something similar to other VOIP programms where people could group up and discuss about things , issue , help etc ?

If there are for example Skype people who would enjoy to talk about JOS or Satanism or about Father Satan , we could for example post our usernames in this group so others can see and maybe Add them aswell.

Yea, just look at the JoS groups on facebook, one of them was started by a marxist.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priest Mac Friday <macfriday@... wrote:

There is a reason why it's best to just stay within these groups. Here you have the Ministry, on those other types of interactive groups, you usually get nothing but dickhead infiltrators. 

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

I think its copyright infringement if someone uses the title JoS but they have nothing to do with the founders or HP's, they are the only ones entitled to start a group or something else called JoS because they are its founders and members of the organization. I could be wrong though, but I remember somebody was about to start a forum years ago and name it JoS forum and some HP told him to change its name. The same with other Satanic Organizations, if you make a group called "church of Satan" then the real CoS will probably sue you or something.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Siatris" <rammesses666@... wrote:

Yea, just look at the JoS groups on facebook, one of them was started by a marxist.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priest Mac Friday <macfriday@ wrote:

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

There are lots of people who wanted to start external groups for the better but it turned out to be worse than these groups and they abandoned them, I've been there in some of them. Not only because of infiltrators, but because of lack of organization and support and lack of knowledgeable people, usually started by beginners to Satanism. Some got infiltrated by enemies and turned against us eventually, whereas others were specifically created to turn the members here against JoS and put a camouflage claiming to be affiliated with JoS and they dropped it after some time. So you should be careful about external groups, I'm not saying you are an infiltrator, just generally speaking.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Kristjan Ojamets" <manraynor@... wrote:

And then infiltrators can join, find out what we look like, take snapshots, and... well, I'm sure you can figure out where I'm going with this.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Kristjan Ojamets" <manraynor@... wrote:

Some people did it, created other groups affiliated with the Jos I
mean. And it worked fine for them. I mean, either way, you are going
to have infiltrators; that's just the way it is. I think, if you ask
for help from the Daemons and Father Satan, you will be better off.
Ave Satanas!

On 7/17/11, Lydia N <lydia_666@... wrote:
And then infiltrators can join, find out what we look like, take snapshots,
and... well, I'm sure you can figure out where I'm going with this.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Kristjan Ojamets" <manraynor@...
wrote:

I'm wondering if there are any Skype group conversations or something
similar to other VOIP programms where people could group up and discuss
about things , issue , help etc ?

If there are for example Skype people who would enjoy to talk about JOS or
Satanism or about Father Satan , we could for example post our usernames
in this group so others can see and maybe Add them aswell.

I thank all of you for your responses to this thread , i asked this question because i might have some guidance about Meditation , Satanism and in general. Sure the JoS site is VERY useful , but its always good to talk to a person who also has experience.

This now has literally pissed me off and inspiration how people prey on the weak like that. A man once said that me being too good isn't good at all , but thanks to the personality flaw ( I think ) , now i'm extremly pissed off at people abusing the niceness of people who care for the JoS e-group like that.

Now i hope this inspiration is enough to help me gain confidence and work on towards becoming a true Satanist ( I don't want to do a commitment ritual before i got the Meditation learned enough , so i can try and contact Father or any demon to ask a few important questions ) , when in my heart i really want to become a true satanist because for years i have been looking for Awnsers and it seems it is indeed in Satanism.

You can ask about any questions and problems you have and want help with here, that's what these groups are for and you do not need any external ones full of infiltrators as there you won't find any.

I thank all of you for your responses to this thread , i asked this question because i might have some guidance about Meditation , Satanism and in general. Sure the JoS site is VERY useful , but its always good to talk to a person who also has experience.

This now has literally pissed me off and inspiration how people prey on the weak like that. A man once said that me being too good isn't good at all , but thanks to the personality flaw ( I think ) , now i'm extremly pissed off at people abusing the niceness of people who care for the JoS e-group like that.

Now i hope this inspiration is enough to help me gain confidence and work on towards becoming a true Satanist ( I don't want to do a commitment ritual before i got the Meditation learned enough , so i can try and contact Father or any demon to ask a few important questions ) , when in my heart i really want to become a true satanist because for years i have been looking for Awnsers and it seems it is indeed in Satanism.

i need help if there's anyone can help plz contact me on this email blackwar1@... coz this email has reseved 10000 million email that i can see them all
hail satan
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, July 18, 2011 1:17 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: A skype or VOIP group for JOS people?

You can ask about any questions and problems you have and want help with here, that's what these groups are for and you do not need any external ones full of infiltrators as there you won't find any.

I agree Siguard.

I am in that group, and I have told them it is plaguerism for them to use the JOS Ministries name.

They are a mixed up bunch of kooks who are there only for jokes.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Siatris" <rammesses666@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priest Mac Friday <macfriday@ wrote:

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

It appears Monie that you confused Siatris with me;)

As for the group itself - when I saw a post with '... angel Lucifer...' it was enough for me not to read further.

Siguard Draconis.

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE ELDER GODS!!
DEATH TO THE RIGHT HAND PATH!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "darrklady13" <darkladyschild@... wrote:

I agree Siguard.

I am in that group, and I have told them it is plaguerism for them to use the JOS Ministries name.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Siatris" <rammesses666@ wrote:

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

Ooops....hahaha.

Sorry about the mistake.
The group there is pathetic. I have met a few interesting characters. One or two there are jews, mainly a guy called Benjamin Wellmen? or something.

It is educational and very amusing! for me to talk to these guys once in a while, and it just sets them off. The jews, I mean.

Very interesting to watch.

But other than that....they suck ass.

HAIL THE GODS OF HELL

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguarddraconis" <siguarddraconis@... wrote:

As for the group itself - when I saw a post with '... angel Lucifer...' it was enough for me not to read further.

Siguard Draconis.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "darrklady13" <darkladyschild@ wrote:

I agree Siguard.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Siatris" <rammesses666@ wrote:

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

Wait...what group are we talking about here? I'm confused! Lol. Ave Satanas!

On 7/23/11, darrklady13 <darkladyschild@... wrote:
Ooops....hahaha.

Sorry about the mistake.
The group there is pathetic. I have met a few interesting characters. One or
two there are jews, mainly a guy called Benjamin Wellmen? or something.

It is educational and very amusing! for me to talk to these guys once in a
while, and it just sets them off. The jews, I mean.

HAIL THE GODS OF HELL

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguarddraconis"
<siguarddraconis@... wrote:

As for the group itself - when I saw a post with '... angel Lucifer...' it
was enough for me not to read further.

Siguard Draconis.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "darrklady13" <darkladyschild@
wrote:

I agree Siguard.

I am in that group, and I have told them it is plaguerism for them to
use the JOS Ministries name.

Yea, just look at the JoS groups on facebook, one of them was started
by a marxist.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priest Mac Friday
<macfriday@ wrote:

There is a reason why it's best to just stay within these groups.
Here you have the Ministry, on those other types of interactive
groups, you usually get nothing but dickhead infiltrators.Â
Â

Cordially,

Knowledge cant be rushed, it is power so you must accept and embrace
it.
-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

Â
I'm wondering if there are any Skype group conversations or
something similar to other VOIP programms where people could group
up and discuss about things , issue , help etc ?

If there are for example Skype people who would enjoy to talk about
JOS or Satanism or about Father Satan , we could for example post
our usernames in this group so others can see and maybe Add them
aswell.

No problem Monie :)

Allison, we're talking about a jewbook group Joy of Satan... And as Monie stated, they are indeed pathetic.

Siguard Draconis.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Allison P <apocalypseofjon@... wrote:

Wait...what group are we talking about here? I'm confused! Lol. Ave Satanas!

Ooops....hahaha.

Sorry about the mistake.
The group there is pathetic. I have met a few interesting characters. One or

It is educational and very amusing! for me to talk to these guys once in a

HAIL THE GODS OF HELL

<siguarddraconis@ wrote:

As for the group itself - when I saw a post with '... angel Lucifer...' it

Siguard Draconis.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "darrklady13" <darkladyschild@
wrote:

I agree Siguard.

Yea, just look at the JoS groups on facebook, one of them was started
by a marxist.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priest Mac Friday
<macfriday@ wrote:

Â

Cordially,

Knowledge cant be rushed, it is power so you must accept and embrace
it.
-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

Â
something similar to other VOIP programms where people could group

If there are for example Skype people who would enjoy to talk about
aswell.

Ah, I see. My friend calls it vague book. Lol. Ave Satanas!

On 7/24/11, siguarddraconis <siguarddraconis@... wrote:
No problem Monie :)

Allison, we're talking about a jewbook group Joy of Satan... And as Monie
stated, they are indeed pathetic.

Siguard Draconis.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Allison P <apocalypseofjon@... wrote:

Wait...what group are we talking about here? I'm confused! Lol. Ave
Satanas!

Ooops....hahaha.

Sorry about the mistake.
The group there is pathetic. I have met a few interesting characters.
One or

It is educational and very amusing! for me to talk to these guys once in
a

HAIL THE GODS OF HELL

<siguarddraconis@ wrote:

As for the group itself - when I saw a post with '... angel Lucifer...'
it

Siguard Draconis.

wrote:

I agree Siguard.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Siatris" <rammesses666@
wrote:

Yea, just look at the JoS groups on facebook, one of them was
started
by a marxist.

<macfriday@ wrote:

Â

Cordially,

Knowledge cant be rushed, it is power so you must accept and
embrace
it.
-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

Â
something similar to other VOIP programms where people could
group

If there are for example Skype people who would enjoy to talk
about
aswell.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back