Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

A simple test that disproves jehova's existence completely

THEB!GBOWSSS

besides the scientific, logical, contradicting, absurdities, and other mediums that disprove the existence of jehova.... I have one more simple test you could offer christian advocates.

well, first off this method could piss off a ton of people, so be careful, but:

In the bible, jehova would constantly get rid of those who blasphemed him, with no hesitation and at the utmost pace. If I blaspheme jehova right now, he must respond with some sort of indicator that he is displeased or he doesn't exist (which will be proven). If jehova doesn't reply, this means he is not an omnipotent, and one cannot go from omnipotence (as the Bible ascribes) to a state of contingency. Jehova is not real, because he does not hold the same authority as he did in his fantasy novel, thus he cannot respond to any of my blasphemy as he did to the fictional characters who did in his fictional biography.

Watch: (quite vulgar though)
I am greater than jehova, jehova is not fit to clean the dirt off my shoes. If this motherfucker exists (to which he doesn't), he is probably sucking his son's cock, while he receives anal love from all his followers. If jehova dares enter my domain, I will anally penetrate him and force him to suck my genitalia
while he prays to me, his greater.

so, according to scripture, I should be dead right now, because as jehova is "omnipotent" he receives the transmission of everybody's thoughts and he is suppose to filter and whatnot. This is not the case, my life will continue as normal with no xian interference, simply because he doesn't exist.

just wanted to share this quick test/thought that truly frees you from the grasp of xianity, once someone is able to blasphemy his name to the degree in which I did nonchalantly with no consequence, than you should know better than to ever question the validity of the JoS claims. Because jehova didn't do anything to me, we can assume he is finite and 100% does not exist.

Thank you for your time, just a simple implementation of the scientific method.
Hail Satan and have a nice day.

That's hilarious, but it works like this(satirical, take it at humor value):
Jews: will murder you
Muslims: send terrorists after you
Catholics: condemn you to purgatory
Xtians: just be assholes and say "you' gonna burn in hell"
remember, they DID pull the shit that God does not interfere/intervene in human affairs anymore, to cover themselves of things like this. but yes it's proof he doesn't exist.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "THEB!GBOWSSS" <nshayaun@... wrote:

besides the scientific, logical, contradicting, absurdities, and other mediums that disprove the existence of jehova.... I have one more simple test you could offer christian advocates.

In the bible, jehova would constantly get rid of those who blasphemed him, with no hesitation and at the utmost pace. If I blaspheme jehova right now, he must respond with some sort of indicator that he is displeased or he doesn't exist (which will be proven). If jehova doesn't reply, this means he is not an omnipotent, and one cannot go from omnipotence (as the Bible ascribes) to a state of contingency. Jehova is not real, because he does not hold the same authority as he did in his fantasy novel, thus he cannot respond to any of my blasphemy as he did to the fictional characters who did in his fictional biography.

I am greater than jehova, jehova is not fit to clean the dirt off my shoes. If this motherfucker exists (to which he doesn't), he is probably sucking his son's cock, while he receives anal love from all his followers. If jehova dares enter my domain, I will anally penetrate him and force him to suck my genitalia

so, according to scripture, I should be dead right now, because as jehova is "omnipotent" he receives the transmission of everybody's thoughts and he is suppose to filter and whatnot. This is not the case, my life will continue as normal with no xian interference, simply because he doesn't exist.

just wanted to share this quick test/thought that truly frees you from the grasp of xianity, once someone is able to blasphemy his name to the degree in which I did nonchalantly with no consequence, than you should know better than to ever question the validity of the JoS claims. Because jehova didn't do anything to me, we can assume he is finite and 100% does not exist.

lmfao! hahahahaha! Thats hella funny! Ooohhh geeeeez! ^_^

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "wowaccountmark" <wowaccountmark@... wrote:

remember, they DID pull the shit that God does not interfere/intervene in human affairs anymore, to cover themselves of things like this. but yes it's proof he doesn't exist.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "THEB!GBOWSSS" <nshayaun@ wrote:

That is actually quite funny, however, it is offensive to homosexuals...
Then again, that's a dagger to the xtians belief. Perhaps if there was another way to degrade and blashpeme jewhova. I always figured I'd tell xtians to pray to him during mass and ask for a sign that he loves them.
I mean, sunday mass is their weekly gathering of announcing and proving their "faith and love" right? What better day for a heartless fuck to show his "children" he loves them when they ask for daddy's love?

If they claim that jehova does not interfere in human affairs than why do they pray or thank god when they find an open parking spot?
Quite convenient really, how "god" decided to "intervene" and help a Xian family's son win a little league match, yet he disregards the starvation going on Africa.

"god works in mysterious ways"-----no he fucking doesn't, it's just that he is a figment of imagination...that's the reason you have so much unfairness in regards to welfare throughout the world.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "wowaccountmark" <wowaccountmark@... wrote:

Yep, notice the hypocrisy. A blatant example is when they thank "god" for saving a survivor of an accident in which dozens or hundreds were killed. Why don't they blame their "god" for killing the rest instead? It would show that their "god" was benevolent only if the majority of them were saved. If it only saves one person and lets the other die it means it isn't really good or benevolent.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "THEB!GBOWSSS" <nshayaun@... wrote:

If they claim that jehova does not interfere in human affairs than why do they pray or thank god when they find an open parking spot?
Quite convenient really, how "god" decided to "intervene" and help a Xian family's son win a little league match, yet he disregards the starvation going on Africa.

"god works in mysterious ways"-----no he fucking doesn't, it's just that he is a figment of imagination...that's the reason you have so much unfairness in regards to welfare throughout the world.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "wowaccountmark" <wowaccountmark@ wrote:

<td val[/IMG]So true man.

Hail Enki
Brian 

--- On Tue, 5/29/12, THEB!GBOWSSS <nshayaun@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: A simple test that disproves jehova's existence completely
To: [email protected]
Date: Tuesday, May 29, 2012, 3:23 AM

--- [/IMG][email protected], "wowaccountmark" <wowaccountmark@... wrote:

[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back