Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

A sign or just paranoia? - Help and information needed~

kiryu.claire

For some reason, this Demon sticks out to me the most.. Almost like I'm drawn to him. I find this strange because I'm only a few days old Satanist, I'm still learning the basics and I haven't accomplished much yet.. But while I was scrolling the Demon Sigils, and saw his name, it stuck out to me. Does this mean anything? Or am I just being weird? Anyway, any information you can give me about Set is very much appreciated~ Hail Satan!

Paranoia probably...i got 5 demons that stand out to me. Set,paimon,azazel,anubis, and thoth. ---------- Sent from AT&T's Wireless network using Mobile Email ------Original Message------ From: kiryu.claire <kiryu.claire@... To: <[email protected] Date: Mon, Jan 11, 2010 09:09 AM Subject: [Teens4Satan] A sign or just paranoia? - Help and information needed~ For some reason, this Demon sticks out to me the most.. Almost like I'm drawn to him. I find this strange because I'm only a few days old Satanist, I'm still learning the basics and I haven't accomplished much yet.. But while I was scrolling the Demon Sigils, and saw his name, it stuck out to me. Does this mean anything? Or am I just being weird? Anyway, any information you can give me about Set is very much appreciated~ Hail Satan! ------------------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Links

--- In [email protected], "kiryu.claire" <kiryu.claire@... wrote: For some reason, this Demon sticks out to me the most.. Almost like I'm drawn to him. I find this strange because I'm only a few days old Satanist, I'm still learning the basics and I haven't accomplished much yet.. But while I was scrolling the Demon Sigils, and saw his name, it stuck out to me. Does this mean anything? Or am I just being weird? Anyway, any information you can give me about Set is very much appreciated~ Hail Satan! Who is the Demon might I ask?

--- In [email protected], "kiryu.claire" <kiryu.claire@... wrote: For some reason, this Demon sticks out to me the most.. Almost like I'm drawn to him. His name is Sytri/Setri. I find this strange because I'm only a few days old Satanist, I'm still learning the basics and I haven't accomplished much yet.. But while I was scrolling the Demon Sigils, and saw his name, it stuck out to me. Does this mean anything? Or am I just being weird? Anyway, any information you can give me about Set is very much appreciated~ Hail Satan!

Well he probably is trying to show you or she i would work on opening your psychic eyes --- In [email protected], "kiryu.claire" <kiryu.claire@... wrote: For some reason, this Demon sticks out to me the most.. Almost like I'm drawn to him. I find this strange because I'm only a few days old Satanist, I'm still learning the basics and I haven't accomplished much yet.. But while I was scrolling the Demon Sigils, and saw his name, it stuck out to me. Does this mean anything? Or am I just being weird? Anyway, any information you can give me about Set is very much appreciated~ Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back