Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

A serious question needs an answer!

No, troll. You can't sell your soul and you can't sell it for money.
SATAN doe not buy souls. We dedicate our souls, dedicating does not mean "sell". We offer our service to defeat the Jew and honor Satan and our GODS through our talents, love, and deeds. SATAN DOES NOT REQUIRE WORSHIP AND NEITHER DOES HE ASK FOR IT... We love him because he is our FATHER and because he is the true creator of humanity.

Hail Father Satan!

If your question is referring to Satan or His Demons, the answer is that they have no interest at all in your soul. Not in owning it for the price of a few shekels. Not at all. Satan has said He has no interest in slaves. Our Gods want us to be free, not slaves.
However, yes you CAN sell it....to the enemy. 
If that is your interest and desire, then you are in the wrong place.

a "serious" question. right. I would like to assume that you are just new here but it is an obvious troll. although considering how many questions like that pop up here I would suggest that someone pin up a 'sticky' topic at the group explaining this issue if there is such a feature here.

Yes I can. I can sell my soul for lots of money, because money is importen in this world

Than go to church and slaughter yerself, kike.

Spelling scum.

HS!
88!

---In [email protected], <ezrah34@... wrote :

Yes I can. I can sell my soul for lots of money, because money is importen in this world

Money is not important in this world. Money is important to the jew. This world is not jewish; She is Pagan. Without a Soul, you won't need money, and you won't have money.

Go learn.

If satanism isn't about Satan so what's about?you said in site.and what's look like Satan????

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back