Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

A sense of dread...

solarsonia666

I can't seem to shake this feeling that something horrible is going to happen to me. What do I do? :/

Consistently clean.your aura do aura of protection and keep.your.energies high

------------------------------
On Mon, Jan 26, 2015 12:26 AM PST solarsonia666@... [JoyofSatan666] wrote:

I can't seem to shake this feeling that something horrible is going to happen to me. What do I do? :/

I had this feeling too for a while. Just focus on father Satan and his demons and ignore your gut feeling. If this feeling turns into actual physical harm, pray to Satan or visualize his sigil in your head, or do a banishing ritual and meditate on your aura of protection.

What would be the best way to build up energy? My energy is very low and I can't feel any energy.

imagine your self breathing powerful white-gold energy from all over your body, when you inhale imagine this  energy staying in your body, and with each exhalation the energy in your body is becoming lighter and more powerful.
and don't be afraid, just have faith in Satan, and focus on your meditations and you'll be alright.
may our father protects you. Hail Enki.

The enemy would also give me anxiety or instill feelings in me.This could be a possibility in your case.I just ignore it, build up my aura of protection along with affirmations and *changing the feeling of unease to one of positivity and feeling perfectly protected at all times.*

On Tuesday, January 27, 2015 1:02 PM, "noudarsn@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

imagine your self breathing powerful white-gold energy from all over your body, when you inhale imagine this  energy staying in your body, and with each exhalation the energy in your body is becoming lighter and more powerful.
and don't be afraid, just have faith in Satan, and focus on your meditations and you'll be alright.
may our father protects you. Hail Enki.

No offense Yog, but that's a very vague reply to a specific question.
I know I need to meditate every day, but it's just extremely difficult for me somehow...

I'll... try the meditations given.

Oh sorry if it sounded vague haha. Its just meditation is the easiest way to boost your energy levels. I know it can be hard in the beginning but if you just keep at it, it will get easier :) Consistency is the key here is what i am saying. 

On Wednesday, January 28, 2015 3:39 PM, "solarsonia666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

No offense Yog, but that's a very vague reply to a specific question.
I know I need to meditate every day, but it's just extremely difficult for me somehow...

I'll... try the meditations given.

"I know it can be hard in the beginning but if you just keep at it, it will get easier"

Does it really? I've been stuck at "the beginning" for 4 years now. :/

Oh yeah it does... you should have seen me when i started out XP damn 4 years? what meditations are you doing? definitely sounds like you need to change your program.

On Thursday, January 29, 2015 1:22 AM, "solarsonia666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

"I know it can be hard in the beginning but if you just keep at it, it will get easier"

Does it really? I've been stuck at "the beginning" for 4 years now. :/

Perhaps it might be best to start at the most basic meditations for you.

Breathing exercises. Find the breathing exercises part on the meditation page on JOS and do all of them. Do them every day. You will start to feel energy at some point. And when you do, progression to the foundation meditation and breathing in lots of energy will assist you in regaining your energy levels.

But be sure to include positive affirmations of the energy when you breathe it in otherwise the energy is left to the whims of nature, the negative thought forms of those around you and of course the enemy.

Start this now while the moon is waxing and ensure it is not a void of course in your area when you do to improve your chances of success. Timing is as important as discipline and persistence.

HAIL SATAN!

I don't have a program. it's just really hard for me to meditate... I've had so many bad experiences when starting to get back into spiritual things that it's basically programmed my mind to have anxiety/depression if I try a meditation.

Kind of like that experiment with the mouse, electric shocks, and the cheese I guess.

Try this beginner's program http://webzoom.freewebs.com/satanismgr/ ... stries.pdf 

On Friday, January 30, 2015 8:02 AM, "solarsonia666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I don't have a program. it's just really hard for me to meditate... I've had so many bad experiences when starting to get back into spiritual things that it's basically programmed my mind to have anxiety/depression if I try a meditation.

Kind of like that experiment with the mouse, electric shocks, and the cheese I guess.

Know this, that you are not alone in this problem. As an observer of enemy attacks for 10+ years having been a victim of them, I speak from total experience in saying that Magus Immotalis is correct in saying that the feeling are most likely not your own, and coming from the enemy.

The enemy will pull any little dirty trick in the entire book, and then ones you've never imagined. But, not to worry. Doing your aura of protection at least 2x a day to 4x should lessen it a lot to almost completely stop it.

However, I must recommend void meditation as well, as it's a excellent defense against these fuckers. Through void meditation which you can do at any time it's simply closing your eyes when you think this feeling is coming on, and then feeling things out. See what is going on through sensing. Or just tune everything else out, and see if your thoughts are your own. At times, our own thoughts will do this to us, and we may not even be aware.

Another reason learning about yourself is important. If there's any time you feel alone, as this is the dirtiest trick the enemy will pull on you, then know this well. You are NOT alone, you can come here any time, and you can also talk to Father Satan(even if you cannot hear him, he hears you every time you talk to him) any time you wish anywhere if you feel overwhelmed and you WILL get answers/help in time I guarantee you that. I have recently which I am happy about.

HAIL SATAN!!

SAY IT LOUD AND PROUD!!

You need to take your revenge for the jews and for all their nasty shit and "religious" crap and institutions that they have made to torture you and your soul. This applies to everyone. They made this world a world of senseless and soulless slaves trapped in physicality, where emotions are simply pills jammed down one's throat and one's "wealth". Nobody has anything, nobody anymore owns anything internally. They do not even have a Soul. Soul is something only to be given to a jew, so it can either burn in a lake of fire, or it can sing hymns to some cunt "god" for all eternity.

The sole "belonging" of someone is a body that doesn't even belong to them anymore, as they are controlled from all sides by corps,drugs, mindsets of being a shithole of a human being and so forth. They even stole your right to believe in our Gentile Gods. Infact, they even try to "kill" our Gods. And enslave us. And you are going to show mercy? No spiritual mercy whatsoever. For every day they have made you suffer, give them 100 years of suffering. For every Gentile suffering as you read this under all they have created, 1000 years of suffering, up to eternity.

Loyalty, Faith and War. [Organized working] : JoS Astrology
-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Dear High Priest Hooded Cobra 666,
I would like to do the organized working as you have outlined. Three quick questions so I am sure of the instruction.
1.) I must vibrate the Thurisaz AND the Hagalaz? Or do I pick ONE and stick to that each day?
2.) If I do pick Thurisaz, for instance, can I do Hagalaz the next day? Essentially alternating the Runes every other day? Or will this dilute the magic?
3.) Do I have to do the Germanic Rune? Or can I do the Icelandic Runes? Icelandic are a bit easier for me to vibrate. But if Germanic is best, I will do it.
Thank you for the clarification,
-Michael

It's a working that is meant to be done everyday, so vibrate Thurisaz 9x, speak the affirmation, and then vibrate Hagalaz 9x, then speak the affirmation. Done. :)
Hail Satan!

On Sunday, February 1, 2015 12:14 PM, "mknightwood@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Dear High Priest Hooded Cobra 666,
I would like to do the organized working as you have outlined. Three quick questions so I am sure of the instruction.
1.) I must vibrate the Thurisaz AND the Hagalaz? Or do I pick ONE and stick to that each day?
2.) If I do pick Thurisaz, for instance, can I do Hagalaz the next day? Essentially alternating the Runes every other day? Or will this dilute the magic?
3.) Do I have to do the Germanic Rune? Or can I do the Icelandic Runes? Icelandic are a bit easier for me to vibrate. But if Germanic is best, I will do it.
Thank you for the clarification,
-Michael

I'll respond to you, as I have the time and believe he is very busy.

Technically, the choice is yours. You can choose either vibrate Thurisaz or Hagalaz. BUT! I strongly encourage you to do both!

Do the Thurisaz x9, then affirmation. Then Hagalaz x9 and then affirmation.
You can as he said, multiply if you wish!
(This is what he is meaning and should ideally be done every single day)

Why this is because the two of the runes when combined will make serious impact on the enemy. It is seriously badass. And extremely effective.

YES. Go for the icelandic if that is more comfortable for you and easier. The point is to be relaxed and comfortable, doing it smooth. Which only builds more power!

Do it whenever you feel like it, as many times as you feel like it. This is for OUR FREEDOM AND THE RIGHT OF ALL GENTILES!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!

Hm, are you addressing me about the working, because if you are, there's a smoldering desires for their vehement deaths in me towards them.

I am taking klonopin, which is the reason for my relent. Hell, I even performed the last ritual roughly 30 times while being on the klonopin, and trazodone to my own detriment, but I didn't care. Can you imagine the shackles on me through pissreali poison, and how it makes me feel to be BOUND?! Which these two shitbags are responsible for duping my parents, and multiple other people into putting me on  in the first place? I haven't had the proper information as to how to banish them until now because I get confused easily... And, then there's the issue of the jewish poison.

Understand this, I would drag thousands of pounds fighting for Father Satan I will bear whatever, and KEEP MOVING.

But, if I screw myself up to the point of no return, because you aren't supposed to meditate while on the fuckin' poison then what?!

Hm, you think you're the only one with those problems neap.

A lot of time when I did meditate before I had to quit due to taking psychictric(although I call it jewish) poison I got so nervous to the point when I was in a sea of hopelessness, and I was so tense I was having mild migraines and aches due to bodily tension, and racing thoughts horribly to the point of which even though I knew how to meditate and it should only take roughly 20 minutes, sometimes it took more than an hour to just clean my aura, spin my chakras, and do an aura of protection, and void  with an energy buzz afterwards.

You have a problem I can say that, but the question is, where is it located? This particular problem(s) seem to be an intense fear, I'm guessing.. could be wrong. Either way, I'm saying this, this is solvable.

Wait, nevermind. I don't do the rituals, so doing those vibrations would be rather pointless... really should have read the link, first.

Dark Pagan 666,
Thank you for the clarification. It is extremely helpful. It gives me more confidence to move forward with the working.
I must admit, I do need to improve my cleansing meditation and aura of protection. I don't feel quite as confident with those, but hopefully since I am blood dedicated, I will have some protection by Satan and the Gods in case of anything popping up.
All in all... Gotta keep at it and get stronger and stronger.
Thanks again!
-Michael

You'll get better in time Mkightwood. Persistence is the key. In time you'll probably even figure out personal techniques that work perfectly for you. I don't think anyone ever came to power meditation a genius. Above all, remember to relax.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back