Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

A Satanic Writing

handsareup

A killer
When i was a child my first understanding of religion was, Thou shall not kill. To me, a small child at the time Killing was the most evil sin and the worst thing a man can do. I asked my grandfather about his time spent in the Vietnam war when he was a young man. I asked “did you kill anyone?” he said slowly “yes” I was confronted with my first philosophical and spiritual issue. From my understanding god punished those who kill. As a child then i could not rap up the fact that my dear grandfather is going to hell. I could not except it. The idea haunted me. So I began searching for answers. I started questing the religion of Christianity. I never really payed attention to the scripter or what the priest say during sermon before then. I had to know about this god what is in the bible. I started listening to the sermons and then reading the bible. The priest stands tall speaking of sin. So many sins it is sin to be human! Then i began reading the bible. Oh!  the horrific irony. The god that i thought hated murder above anything else loves to murder!. It is all over the bible. Men killing Men in the name of God. How can the priest stand there and speak of this monstrosity then say this god loves all mankind. How sick! How wrong! this deity is so cruel how can this be god? This thing that created humans just to torture, judge, and condemn us! This is the start of my awakening of my Gentile soul. The moment i realized the very deity i worshiped under the principle of thou shall not killer is a massive killer. That is not my god. In time i was lead back to the embracing arms of Satan. A true GOD! the Father of Humanity. The bringer of Knowledge. The liberator of mankind. A truly Loving GOD. 

Heil Satan!666

Well the interesting thing is, killing isn't even the worst of all sins according to the Abrahamic religions. Oh no, that honor belongs to the sin of Idolatry or Idol Worship. Even in Judaism, Idolatry is a sin not just for Jews, but for Gentiles. Punishable by death. Even committing genocide isn't considered worse than Idolatry. In fact the Bible openly advocates, genocide, slavery, rape among many other horrific things in many places. But worshiping those statues of your numerous Gods... That is epitome of evil!

Idolatry simply means, worshiping anything except their "God" Yahweh. The kikes also extend it to making images of Yahweh but it can mean anything from worshiping Satan, worshiping multiple Gods, worshiping Stars, people, nature or whatever. Idol worshipers are us btw. According to the Jewish Torah every Spiritual Satanist deserves death, even if we never even said a word about Jews, we deserve death for our idol worship. That is how they see us. So it completely contradicts the idea "thou shalt not kill" because according to the same scriptures we are to be killed.

the sad thing is i was a child and had to find that out for myself. The priest and bible school teachers never speak of things such as the punishment for the worship of idols. I had to read it for my self while this was being told "jesus loves you" over and over. They love telling children the good stories. Then when a child gets into the darker parts of the bible they get scared of the kid and the way he or she is. Thats so messed up the bible is so full of evil shit that christians get worried when children start reading the bad parts and accept it as the "word" They know the bible is full of filth and children shouldn't read that crap and yet they still believe in it and try to push it on children by repeating over and over "jesus loves you" People should be scared of a kid that reads about a god that likes to kill and enjoys reading it. That rite there shows how christians are brainwashed they know better in their logical mind that this bible is full of evil shit yet they are too scared to deny their evil god. ugh i can rant for ever about christianity. 

On Wednesday, May 4, 2016 12:54 AM, "kyleshand@... [666BlackSun]" <[email protected] wrote:

Well the interesting thing is, killing isn't even the worst of all sins according to the Abrahamic religions. Oh no, that honor belongs to the sin of Idolatry or Idol Worship. Even in Judaism, Idolatry is a sin not just for Jews, but for Gentiles. Punishable by death. Even committing genocide isn't considered worse than Idolatry. In fact the Bible openly advocates, genocide, slavery, rape among many other horrific things in many places. But worshiping those statues of your numerous Gods... That is epitome of evil!

Idolatry simply means, worshiping anything except their "God" Yahweh. The kikes also extend it to making images of Yahweh but it can mean anything from worshiping Satan, worshiping multiple Gods, worshiping Stars, people, nature or whatever. Idol worshipers are us btw. According to the Jewish Torah every Spiritual Satanist deserves death, even if we never even said a word about Jews, we deserve death for our idol worship. That is how they see us. So it completely contradicts the idea "thou shalt not kill" because according to the same scriptures we are to be killed.

That's okay brother (': this is the place for ranting about it haha. Those good stories are just there to sucker you in and even they are not really "good" they are just subliminal guilt and emotionaly manipulation tactics. Mind poison. All of the xian "ethics" are actually guilt trips designed to trap you in self destructive behavior, repressing your natural desires and emotions.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back