Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

A Satanic Thanksgiving

A  Satanic Thanksgiving     [For Americans]Just for fun..…  On Thanksgiving Day in the United States, families will sit around a table or more likely the TV, and give their thanks to God. When we should curse the Christian god!  America was built upon Satanic principals because our Founding Fathers were Satanists.  Here is my Satanic Thanksgiving ~See standard ritual –  *Ring the bell turning counter clockwise*Invoke the Four Crown Princes of HellSatan to the EastBeelzebub to the NorthAstaroth to the WestAzazel to the South  INVOCATION TO SATAN: In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas, Luciferi Excelsi. In the Name of Satan, Ruler of the Earth, True God, Almighty and Ineffable, Who hast created man to reflect in Thine own image and likeness, I invite the Forces of Darkness to bestow their infernal power upon me. Open the Gates of Hell to come forth to greet me as your Brother/Sister and friend. Deliver me O Mighty Satan from all past error and delusion, fill me with truth, wisdom and understanding, keep me strong in my faith and service, that I may abide always in Thee with Praise, Honor and Glory be given Thee forever and ever.  *Raise chalice and say, “In the name of Satan we drink and give thanks, Hail Satan!!”  *Read Thanksgiving prayer, “On this day we curse Jehovah, and give thanks and praise to the almighty Satan! Our Nation’s founding fathers wished to create a free country, but our enemy would enslave us and destroy it. Stand with Satan and fight for freedom. May all the nations of the world unite under a Satanic banner. *Raise arm in Hitler SaluteHail Satan, Hail the Anti-Christ, Hail *Your Guardian *, and all the mighty Gods of Hell !! ”  *Read the 19th keyNineteenth Key in English O you Demons who dwell upon and are mighty governors of the earth, who execute the judgment Of Satan! To you it is said: Behold the face of Satan, The beginning of comfort, whose eyes are The brightness of the stars; who provided You for the government of the Earth, and her Variety, Furnishing you with a power of Understanding, to dispose all things according To the providence of he who reighneth on the Throne from Hell and rose up in the beginning, Saying: The Earth, let her be governed by her Parts. The course of her, let it run with pleasure, And as a handmaid let her serve Satan. One Season, let it confound another; and let there be no Creature upon or within her the same. All her members, let them differ in their qualities; And let there be no one creature equal with Another. The reasonable creatures of the Earth, Let them vex and weed out one another; and the Dwelling places. The works of the followers of Jehova and his pomp, let them be defaced. The buildings of he who sits on the holy throne, Let them become caves for the beasts of the field; Their iniquities shall be known. For why? I regret Their creation. O you sons and daughters of Satan, Arise! Those in the kingdom of heaven, Let them serve you. Govern those that govern; Cast down such as fall; bring forth justice And destroy the rotten. No place let it remain in One number; Add and diminish, until the stars Be numbered. Arise, move! Appear before Satan! He has sworn unto us his justice; Open the Mysteries of your creation, And make us partakers of undefiled truth.  Nineteenth Key Enochian Pronunciation EE-luh-suh   •   DAY-mohns   •   Dahss puh-RAHFF   •   OHD   •   kuh-HEES mee-kah-OH-luhts   •   ah-ruh-TAH-bahss DAY   •   kah-OHS-suh-goh,   •   DAHSS  FEE-feess   •   bah-luh-ZEE-zuh-rahs DAY   •   SAY-TAN!   •   NOH-nuh-kah goh-huh-vuh-LEEM:   •   mee-KAHM ah-DOH-ee-ahn   •   DAY   •   SAY-TAN, ah-kuh-ROH-ohd-zee   •   buh-lee-OH-ruhb, ZOH-bah   •   oh-oh-AH-oh-nah   •   kuh-HEES loo-SEEF-tee-ahs   •   ah-oh-EE-VEE-ah-ee; DAHSS   •   ah-buh-RAH-AH-sah NOH-nuh-kuhf   •   nay-tah-AH-eeb kah-OHS-sah-jzhee,   •   OHD   •   TEE-luhb DAH-muh-puh-lohts,   •   toh-OH-aht NOH-nuh-kuhf   •   GAH   •   mee-KAH-luhts OH-mah,   •   luh-RAH-zuhd TOH-luh-guh-loh   •   MAH-ruhb YAH-ruh-ruh-ee   •   DAY   •   TOHKS BOH-guh-pah   •   ahks-EE-ah-ee-ahl LOH-nuh-doh   •   bah-BAH-jzhay   •   OHD toh-ruh-ZOO-luhp   •   ah-kuh-ROH-ohd-zee, goh-HOH-luh:   •   kuh-OHS-suh-gah, tah-bah-OH-ruhd   •   zah-ah-NEE-ruh. ay-luh-ZAHP   •   TEE-luhb,   •   PAH-ruhm JZHEE   •   kuh-VAH-sah-hee,   •   OHD TAH   •   KUH-vuh-ruh-luh-suh-tuh boh-OH-ah-pees   •   SAY-TAN. LUH   •   NEE-muhb,   •   OH-vuh-kuh-hoh ZEE-muhp;   •   OHD kuh-REE-suh-tay-ohs AH-jzh   •  LUH   •  toh-luh-TOH-ruhn pah-RAH-kuh   •   AH   •   ZEE-muhp. kuh-ROH-ohd-zee,   •   DOH-duh-pahl OHD   •   FEE-fah-luhz   •  LUH suh-muh-NAHD;   •  OHD   •   FAH-ruh-guht, AH   •   VAH-vuhl   •  DAY   •  FAH-fayn DAY   •   jah-HOH-vah   •   OHD ah-VAH-vohks,   •  TOH-nuh-vuhjzh. OH-ruh-suh-kah DAY   •   EE-dee-goh, noh-AH-suh-mee   •   tah-buh-JZHAY-suh LAY-vee-tuh-huh-MOH-nuhjzh; mah-duh-REED   •   tah-REE-ahn   •   OH-mahn. BAH-guh-lay?   •   moh-OH-oh-ah   •   KAH-HAN. NOH-ray   •   OHD   •   PAHSS-uh-buhs DAY   •   SAY-TAN,   •   TOH-ruht-soo! puh-REE-ahts   •   ah-DOH-hee   •   DAY mah-duh-REE-ahks,   •   ah-boh-AH-puh-ree. tah-bah-OH-ree   •   puh-REE-ahts   •   AH-ruh tah-BAHSS;   •   ah-duh-ruh-PAHN   •   KOH-ruhz TAH   •   DOH-beeks;   •   ee-OH-luh-kahm bah-LEET   •   OHD   •   kuh-VAH-suhb kuh-TEE-nujzh.   •   REE-pee-ruh pah-AH-ohks-tuh   •   ZAH-gah KOH-ruh;   •   vuh-MAHL   •   OHD puh-ruh-duh-ZAH-ruh,   •   KAH-kuh-rahjzh ah-oh-EE-VEE-ah-ee   •   KOH-ruh-muhp. TOH-ruht-soo,   •   ZAH-kahr!   •   ZAH-mah-rahn AH-suh-puht   •   SAY-TAN!   •   ZOO-ruh-jzhahs TEE-ah   •   BAH-luh-tahn;   •   OH-doh KEE-kah-lay   •   KAH-AH-AH,   •   OHD oh-ZAH-tsuh-mah   •   puh-LAH-puh-lee voh-OH-ahn.     [*There are no known words in Enochian for "Hell." Satan's Kingdom IS in the South.]  *Vibrate Utal  x 13Rune of ancestry and heritage, used to tap into one’s racial memory for ancestral knowledge.  Brings out memories of past lives, talents and wisdom of previous incarnations.  *Vibrate Sowilo x13Sowilo is a rune of invincibility, and final triumph. This rune is movement and action and bestows the will to take action. When used with other runes, it activates and empowers them.    - Optional, Instill the elements into energy ball   Send the energy to Satan and end ritual ringing bell turning clockwise, or continue to meditate on people waking up to the Satanic truth, you can also dance, and/or masturbate/have sex and send the energy to Satan.

Thanks for sharing! When is thanks giving? The day before christmas?
Sent from my BlackBerry®From: "teloc.vovim666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] Sender: [email protected] Date: 18 Nov 2015 20:44:36 -0800To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] A Satanic Thanksgiving
  A  Satanic Thanksgiving     [For Americans]Just for fun..…  On Thanksgiving Day in the United States, families will sit around a table or more likely the TV, and give their thanks to God. When we should curse the Christian god!  America was built upon Satanic principals because our Founding Fathers were Satanists.  Here is my Satanic Thanksgiving ~See standard ritual –  *Ring the bell turning counter clockwise*Invoke the Four Crown Princes of HellSatan to the EastBeelzebub to the NorthAstaroth to the WestAzazel to the South  INVOCATION TO SATAN: In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas, Luciferi Excelsi. In the Name of Satan, Ruler of the Earth, True God, Almighty and Ineffable, Who hast created man to reflect in Thine own image and likeness, I invite the Forces of Darkness to bestow their infernal power upon me. Open the Gates of Hell to come forth to greet me as your Brother/Sister and friend. Deliver me O Mighty Satan from all past error and delusion, fill me with truth, wisdom and understanding, keep me strong in my faith and service, that I may abide always in Thee with Praise, Honor and Glory be given Thee forever and ever.  *Raise chalice and say, “In the name of Satan we drink and give thanks, Hail Satan!!”  *Read Thanksgiving prayer, “On this day we curse Jehovah, and give thanks and praise to the almighty Satan! Our Nation’s founding fathers wished to create a free country, but our enemy would enslave us and destroy it. Stand with Satan and fight for freedom. May all the nations of the world unite under a Satanic banner. *Raise arm in Hitler SaluteHail Satan, Hail the Anti-Christ, Hail *Your Guardian *, and all the mighty Gods of Hell !! ”  *Read the 19th keyNineteenth Key in English O you Demons who dwell upon and are mighty governors of the earth, who execute the judgment Of Satan! To you it is said: Behold the face of Satan, The beginning of comfort, whose eyes are The brightness of the stars; who provided You for the government of the Earth, and her Variety, Furnishing you with a power of Understanding, to dispose all things according To the providence of he who reighneth on the Throne from Hell and rose up in the beginning, Saying: The Earth, let her be governed by her Parts. The course of her, let it run with pleasure, And as a handmaid let her serve Satan. One Season, let it confound another; and let there be no Creature upon or within her the same. All her members, let them differ in their qualities; And let there be no one creature equal with Another. The reasonable creatures of the Earth, Let them vex and weed out one another; and the Dwelling places. The works of the followers of Jehova and his pomp, let them be defaced. The buildings of he who sits on the holy throne, Let them become caves for the beasts of the field; Their iniquities shall be known. For why? I regret Their creation. O you sons and daughters of Satan, Arise! Those in the kingdom of heaven, Let them serve you. Govern those that govern; Cast down such as fall; bring forth justice And destroy the rotten. No place let it remain in One number; Add and diminish, until the stars Be numbered. Arise, move! Appear before Satan! He has sworn unto us his justice; Open the Mysteries of your creation, And make us partakers of undefiled truth.  Nineteenth Key Enochian Pronunciation EE-luh-suh   •   DAY-mohns   •   Dahss puh-RAHFF   •   OHD   •   kuh-HEES mee-kah-OH-luhts   •   ah-ruh-TAH-bahss DAY   •   kah-OHS-suh-goh,   •   DAHSS  FEE-feess   •   bah-luh-ZEE-zuh-rahs DAY   •   SAY-TAN!   •   NOH-nuh-kah goh-huh-vuh-LEEM:   •   mee-KAHM ah-DOH-ee-ahn   •   DAY   •   SAY-TAN, ah-kuh-ROH-ohd-zee   •   buh-lee-OH-ruhb, ZOH-bah   •   oh-oh-AH-oh-nah   •   kuh-HEES loo-SEEF-tee-ahs   •   ah-oh-EE-VEE-ah-ee; DAHSS   •   ah-buh-RAH-AH-sah NOH-nuh-kuhf   •   nay-tah-AH-eeb kah-OHS-sah-jzhee,   •   OHD   •   TEE-luhb DAH-muh-puh-lohts,   •   toh-OH-aht NOH-nuh-kuhf   •   GAH   •   mee-KAH-luhts OH-mah,   •   luh-RAH-zuhd TOH-luh-guh-loh   •   MAH-ruhb YAH-ruh-ruh-ee   •   DAY   •   TOHKS BOH-guh-pah   •   ahks-EE-ah-ee-ahl LOH-nuh-doh   •   bah-BAH-jzhay   •   OHD toh-ruh-ZOO-luhp   •   ah-kuh-ROH-ohd-zee, goh-HOH-luh:   •   kuh-OHS-suh-gah, tah-bah-OH-ruhd   •   zah-ah-NEE-ruh. ay-luh-ZAHP   •   TEE-luhb,   •   PAH-ruhm JZHEE   •   kuh-VAH-sah-hee,   •   OHD TAH   •   KUH-vuh-ruh-luh-suh-tuh boh-OH-ah-pees   •   SAY-TAN. LUH   •   NEE-muhb,   •   OH-vuh-kuh-hoh ZEE-muhp;   •   OHD kuh-REE-suh-tay-ohs AH-jzh   •  LUH   •  toh-luh-TOH-ruhn pah-RAH-kuh   •   AH   •   ZEE-muhp. kuh-ROH-ohd-zee,   •   DOH-duh-pahl OHD   •   FEE-fah-luhz   •  LUH suh-muh-NAHD;   •  OHD   •   FAH-ruh-guht, AH   •   VAH-vuhl   •  DAY   •  FAH-fayn DAY   •   jah-HOH-vah   •   OHD ah-VAH-vohks,   •  TOH-nuh-vuhjzh. OH-ruh-suh-kah DAY   •   EE-dee-goh, noh-AH-suh-mee   •   tah-buh-JZHAY-suh LAY-vee-tuh-huh-MOH-nuhjzh; mah-duh-REED   •   tah-REE-ahn   •   OH-mahn. BAH-guh-lay?   •   moh-OH-oh-ah   •   KAH-HAN. NOH-ray   •   OHD   •   PAHSS-uh-buhs DAY   •   SAY-TAN,   •   TOH-ruht-soo! puh-REE-ahts   •   ah-DOH-hee   •   DAY mah-duh-REE-ahks,   •   ah-boh-AH-puh-ree. tah-bah-OH-ree   •   puh-REE-ahts   •   AH-ruh tah-BAHSS;   •   ah-duh-ruh-PAHN   •   KOH-ruhz TAH   •   DOH-beeks;   •   ee-OH-luh-kahm bah-LEET   •   OHD   •   kuh-VAH-suhb kuh-TEE-nujzh.   •   REE-pee-ruh pah-AH-ohks-tuh   •   ZAH-gah KOH-ruh;   •   vuh-MAHL   •   OHD puh-ruh-duh-ZAH-ruh,   •   KAH-kuh-rahjzh ah-oh-EE-VEE-ah-ee   •   KOH-ruh-muhp. TOH-ruht-soo,   •   ZAH-kahr!   •   ZAH-mah-rahn AH-suh-puht   •   SAY-TAN!   •   ZOO-ruh-jzhahs TEE-ah   •   BAH-luh-tahn;   •   OH-doh KEE-kah-lay   •   KAH-AH-AH,   •   OHD oh-ZAH-tsuh-mah   •   puh-LAH-puh-lee voh-OH-ahn.     [*There are no known words in Enochian for "Hell." Satan's Kingdom IS in the South.]  *Vibrate Utal  x 13Rune of ancestry and heritage, used to tap into one’s racial memory for ancestral knowledge.  Brings out memories of past lives, talents and wisdom of previous incarnations.  *Vibrate Sowilo x13Sowilo is a rune of invincibility, and final triumph. This rune is movement and action and bestows the will to take action. When used with other runes, it activates and empowers them.    - Optional, Instill the elements into energy ball   Send the energy to Satan and end ritual ringing bell turning clockwise, or continue to meditate on people waking up to the Satanic truth, you can also dance, and/or masturbate/have sex and send the energy to Satan.

Awesome, I'm not from America so we don't celebrate thanksgiving but going to use this more often for other purposes. 

On Thursday, November 19, 2015 6:44 AM, "teloc.vovim666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I'm wondering why does it say the throne of Jehovah if you all believe e doesn't exist?
Also I talked to a guy who told me he summoned Belial in the mirror and that there was gonna be a war between heaven and hell. Basically he said you have to do a blood contract with a demon , he said Satan met him and he had dark hair .
I'm rather befuddled by this considering the clergy seems to say Jehovah doesn't exist yet this guy says he does...
He also fainted and said he was in hell and that demons check on him. What should I make of this?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back