Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

A RITUAL OF LOVE OF ALL THE GROUPS FOR SATAN

Hi Brothers and Sisters,

I think it would be great if we organize a ritual of all the groups for Satan.
A RITUAL TO SEND HIM ALL THE LOVE we are able, all the love we have in our heart for HIm.
I was meditating this morning, when suddenly this idea pop in my mind.
We do ritual of destruction against our enemies and it is great and indispensable, but, for what I know, we never do a ritual FULL OF LOVE for our beloved Father. ALL TOGETHER, I MEAN.

I think we can do it at the full moon, 20/21 MARCH, on sunday or better monday, it is His day.
Venus is in aquarius, his sign. Well, the moon will be in Libra on sunday and at the end of libra on monday and then in scorpio.
Then, if you agree, we need to decide what day is better, sunday or monday, because of the moon. Better in libra of course, as it is love and venus his master.
But this filthy saturn is in libra too and I am afraid that it can block something.

Well, I think we can do the grand satanic ritual (peace unto Him, excelsis...) and then, sit and visualize we are in an incredible golden and solar fire, in all our being.
Then, think-visualize to Father.
Then, when we are full of conscious love for Him, full of emotion, love feeling, detach a big ball of energy of our aura and put it in front of us.
We can intensify again the ball, write 2/3 words of love to Him inside the ball, and them ask our GD to take the energy and bring it to Satan.

Any idea to increase the intensity of the energy is welcomed.
We can do that too, if no altar, no candles and so on, during a meditation session, and detach the energy the same way and feel love for our Father, the same way too.
What I mean is, of course, we love Him.
But if we say it to Him ALL TOGETHER, THE VERY SAME DAY, WE WILL SEND TO HIM AN INCREDIBLE AMOUNT OF BEAUTIFUL ENERGY.

LET'GO HIGH PRIESTS AND PRIESTRESSES, BROTHERS AND SISTERS, TEENS AND ADULTS, NEWBIES AND ADVANCED, ALL TOGETHER, STAND UP FOR SATAN.

FOR ALL WHAT HE DID FOR US FOR THOUSANDS YEARS
FOR ALL HIS LOVE FOR US AND HIS CREATION
FOR ALL HIS LOYALTY, HIS STRENGTH OF MIND/SOUL, HIS PERSEVERANCE
FOR ALL HIS INCREDIBLE LOVE HE HAS FOR US FOR A SUCH LONG TIME AS HE SAVED US SO MANY TIMES
FOR ALL THE KNOWLEDGE HE GAVE AND GIVES US
FOR THE SOUL, FOR THE KUNDALINI HE GAVE US
FOR ALL WHAT HE IS, FOR ALL WHAT HE DID, FOR ALL WHAT HE DOES FOR US TODAY
BECAUSE HE ALWAYS STAND UP FOR FREEDOM AND TRUTH

OUR BELOVED AND UNIQUE FATHER, DESERVES TO BE LOVED MORE THAN EVER !
ALL TOGETHER, AT THE FULL MOON, ALL TOGETHER, PRAISE HIM, SEND HIM LOVE, SEND HIM GRATEFUL, SEND HIM OUR HEART !

PRAISE TO SATAN !
PRAISE TO HIS BRAVERY !
PRAISE TO HIM, THE TRUE BEARER OF LIGHT, KNOWLEDGE AND TRUTH !
PRAISE TO SATAN FOR ALL ETERNITY !

HAIL SATAN ! HAIL BELOVED FATHER !

That is a great idea!
But I didn't find out who my GD is yet, so its quite hard... any suggestions on what I should do?

hi there! wow i had a very similar thought last night before i went to sleep. i totally agree and think this is a great idea. he isour Fahter and definately deserves all the love he can get from us. im definately in on this.im thinking monday would be the better day.
Hail our Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "infuriatedsekhmet1111" <infuriatedsekhmet1111@... wrote:

Hi Brothers and Sisters,

A RITUAL TO SEND HIM ALL THE LOVE we are able, all the love we have in our heart for HIm.
We do ritual of destruction against our enemies and it is great and indispensable, but, for what I know, we never do a ritual FULL OF LOVE for our beloved Father. ALL TOGETHER, I MEAN.

I think we can do it at the full moon, 20/21 MARCH, on sunday or better monday, it is His day.
Venus is in aquarius, his sign. Well, the moon will be in Libra on sunday and at the end of libra on monday and then in scorpio.
Then, if you agree, we need to decide what day is better, sunday or monday, because of the moon. Better in libra of course, as it is love and venus his master.
But this filthy saturn is in libra too and I am afraid that it can block something.

Well, I think we can do the grand satanic ritual (peace unto Him, excelsis...) and then, sit and visualize we are in an incredible golden and solar fire, in all our being.
Then, when we are full of conscious love for Him, full of emotion, love feeling, detach a big ball of energy of our aura and put it in front of us.
We can intensify again the ball, write 2/3 words of love to Him inside the ball, and them ask our GD to take the energy and bring it to Satan.

We can do that too, if no altar, no candles and so on, during a meditation session, and detach the energy the same way and feel love for our Father, the same way too.
But if we say it to Him ALL TOGETHER, THE VERY SAME DAY, WE WILL SEND TO HIM AN INCREDIBLE AMOUNT OF BEAUTIFUL ENERGY.

LET'GO HIGH PRIESTS AND PRIESTRESSES, BROTHERS AND SISTERS, TEENS AND ADULTS, NEWBIES AND ADVANCED, ALL TOGETHER, STAND UP FOR SATAN.

FOR ALL HIS INCREDIBLE LOVE HE HAS FOR US FOR A SUCH LONG TIME AS HE SAVED US SO MANY TIMES

ALL TOGETHER, AT THE FULL MOON, ALL TOGETHER, PRAISE HIM, SEND HIM LOVE, SEND HIM GRATEFUL, SEND HIM OUR HEART !

PRAISE TO SATAN !
PRAISE TO HIS BRAVERY !

CALL HIM ! DON'T WORRY FOR THE NAME !SHE/HE ALREADY KNEW YOU !For month, I talk to my GD calling Him "my adored guardian". I didn't know too who He was ! Don't worry for that !You will feel a presence, a "wind", "something" coming to you take the energy.Don't worry in any way for that !Hail Satan ! 
De : DarkPrince <rui_miguel_2@...
À : [email protected]
Envoyé le : Mar 8 mars 2011, 21h 07min 06s
Objet : [HellsArmy666] Re: A RITUAL OF LOVE OF ALL THE GROUPS FOR SATAN

That is a great idea!
But I didn't find out who my GD is yet, so its quite hard... any suggestions on what I should do?

Great ! It is ok for monday 21, hour of Venus. But for people who can't, the hour of sun (He is bearer of light) jupiter (he is benevolent and so on) and even Mercury will be ok.I will post how I see the ritual but everybody will do as he want, the essential is to send love to Father !Hail Satan !
De : saahirah_belladonna <ewarner63@...
Envoyé le : Mer 9 mars 2011, 4h 09min 44s

hi there! wow i had a very similar thought last night before i went to sleep. i totally agree and think this is a great idea. he isour Fahter and definately deserves all the love he can get from us. im definately in on this.im thinking monday would be the better day.
Hail our Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "infuriatedsekhmet1111" <infuriatedsekhmet1111@... wrote:

Hi Brothers and Sisters,

PRAISE TO SATAN !
PRAISE TO HIS BRAVERY !

Thank you!
I did not know about that...
Thanks, I shall no worry then!

Hail Father Enki!!
Hail The Gods of the Old!!

Hi,
your idea of this ritual of love for our BELOVED FATHER IS GREAT !
Count me in !

I want also to answer to someone 'astralnaut' which answer shocked me profoundly.
For your information dear brother, I am a woman performing destruction rituals a minimum of 4 times a week since 8 months.
I can do more but it's a good rythm for me because to be more efficient TO STRENGHTEN MY ENERGIES I NEED TO EAT, TO SLEEP, TO HAVE OTHER ACTIVITIES LIKE YOGA OR WHATEVER AND I NEED TO LOVE, LOVE, AND AGAIN LOVE.
THE MORE I LOVE MY BELOVED ONES, THE MORE I BECAME ENRAGED AND "INFURIATED" OF ALL THEY HAVE ENDURED IN THIS FILTHY WORLD AND OUR BELOVED FATHER IS ONE OF MY BELOVED ONES.
SO FOR ME EVERYTHING HAS TO BE BALANCED AND ESPECIALLY THIS KIND OF ENERGY - THE MORE YOU LOVE, SEND LOVE TO YOUR BELOVED ONES, THE MORE YOU BECOME ENRAGED AND POWERFUL.
IT'S IN THE LOVE YOU FIND THE POWER TO TAKE REVENGE.

So do whatever you want but do not discourage others.
Infuriated sekhmet had a beautiful idea that touched me. AND I REALLY THINK THAT SATAN DESERVES A RITUAL OF ALL HIS DEDICATED CHIDREN
IT'S THE MINIMUM WE CAN DO FOR HIM.

HAIL SATAN !
HAIL BUER !
HAIL ALL THE GODS OF DUAT !

Hi Brothers and Sisters,

PRAISE TO SATAN !
PRAISE TO HIS BRAVERY !

I think this is a wonderful idea! I tell Him that I love Him every day! But to do it altogether would be fantastic! We need to show Him how much we love Him and appreciate Him. He is our God, our Father, our Master! Satan is the center of our universe and of our being and essence. He is my ALL! I love and worship Him with all my heart and soul and I am very proud to belong to Him. Let's do this !

Hi Brothers and Sisters,

PRAISE TO SATAN !
PRAISE TO HIS BRAVERY !

GREAT YOU ARE IN !!!!WE NEED MORE PEOPLE !NOT ENOUGHT ! WHAT IS IT ?ONLY AROUND 20 BROTHERS AND SISTERS LOVE SATAN ??????STAND UP FOR SATAN !WHAT ARE YOU DOING ????HAIL SATAN !!!
De : findumonde21 <findumonde21@...
Envoyé le : Sam 12 mars 2011, 2h 08min 57s

I think this is a wonderful idea! I tell Him that I love Him every day! But to do it altogether would be fantastic! We need to show Him how much we love Him and appreciate Him. He is our God, our Father, our Master! Satan is the center of our universe and of our being and essence. He is my ALL! I love and worship Him with all my heart and soul and I am very proud to belong to Him. Let's do this !

Hi Brothers and Sisters,

PRAISE TO SATAN !
PRAISE TO HIS BRAVERY !

doing it

From: Infuriatedsekhmet Eglantine <infuriatedsekhmet1111@...
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sat, March 12, 2011 3:39:29 PM
Subject: Re : [HellsArmy666] Re: A RITUAL OF LOVE OF ALL THE GROUPS FOR SATAN

GREAT YOU ARE IN !!!! WE NEED MORE PEOPLE ! NOT ENOUGHT ! WHAT IS IT ? ONLY AROUND 20 BROTHERS AND SISTERS LOVE SATAN ?????? STAND UP FOR SATAN ! WHAT ARE YOU DOING ???? HAIL SATAN !!!

Hi Brothers and Sisters,

PRAISE TO SATAN !
PRAISE TO HIS BRAVERY !

And here the v[/IMG]Do all your best.[/B]<b style="l[/IMG]We must be a lot to do that. Stand up for Satan ![/B]I am a little bit disappointed to see that for the moment, few brothers and sisters only answered "ok !" for the ritual ! I hope thousands will do it, even if they don't tell it to the group.Do you imagine, if we are just few, what our beloved Father could be ?I don't want Him sad !
For the day, the hour and so on, it is like for the Commitment, there is not a special hour or a special day in itself to communicate with Him. We know that we don't have "monday" at the same moment. Don't worry for the moon and all the stuff. I ask Amon-Râ to help us to organize that, and it was a big OK. The only thing, is, don't do that at the hour of Saturn/Mars. For the moon, it is a little bit erratic, in general. Take care to the void moon. There is one on monday, but depend where you are.
Then, here the <b style="l[/IMG]visualisation[/B] I propose for Enki. But, of course, you can do your own. What is important is to create the ball of energy and send it to Him.
<b style="l[/IMG]R[/IMG]MONDAY 21 MARCH - HOUR OF VENUS or SUN - JUPITER - MERCURY.[/B]
Start by the ritual of Thanksgiving/standard ritualor the grand satanic ritual.What is important here, is the visualization, the manifestation of the energy.for Brothers and Sisters not used to the ritual, read and do the ritual : www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Thanksgiving.html
Then, time to read the letter you have prepared for Satan. A letter of love and gratitude.Then burn it and sit quietly.(if you can do that, tell to Satan how you love Him, and  then sit down).
Imagine you are in the most beautiful ocean of golden fire you ever visualize. (if you can't visualize, think it strongly. The energy follow the thought). A incredible and beautiful fire. A solar fire. A fire extremely benevolent, who doesn't hurt in anyway but protects and regenerate all what you are, very deeply. Physical body, light body, etherico-astral body, mental body, aura, chakras, then all you being.It is a golden fire warm and pleasant, intense, full of positive things for you.(You can imagine you too under an incredible shower of golden energy, extremely bright. The energy come inside you, profoundly.)In the two cases, imagine, think, visualize that this energy, regardless it is golden fire or golden energy (it is the same, in fact), make you quiet and happy.Take you time.
Now, bring a stream of golden and bright energy in the chakra of the heart, by the extensions before and back at the same time, towards the main chakra, in the center of the breast.Do that several times. See your main chakra becoming so bright and warm as a summer sun.Then the extensions before and back become suns also.The chakras of the heart is now alive suns, alive fires/lights, and you distinguish clearly there, the sigil of Enki, real Graal to blaze gloriously in the heart of your breast.And feel strongly that this Graal is a bridge, a unique connection with Him, with our Beloved Father.Continue to bring these streams of energy now into you, by the chakras of the heart and realize that you are entirely fulfilled of golden energy.Feel good and total connection with Enki, the Gods, your Daemons Guardians.
Then, think of our Beloved Father.See His beautiful face, feel His strong energy, perceive, feel all His TRUE love for us.Once more become aware of His Strength, His Power, His Dedication for us, to free us from our obstacles, from our chains in which the enemy hold us.All the Knowledge He gave and gives to us, all the enlightenment He gave and gives to us. He is THE gift of life, THE TRUE LOVE.Feel it and begin to feel in your heart, in all your being an intense emotion, an unprecedented love for Him.An immense love, filled with respect, with gratitude, with affection, with admiration. These immense feelings are so strong in you now, that you can feel their warmth in all your body. And perceive that this warmth, this strong feelings, it is still Him, Enki-Satan in you. We are linked forever. His gift is in us forever.
Through this intense emotion/love, feel you extremely close to Him. You could almost feel Him, touch Him, embrace Him, and tell Him directly how much you love Him.
Now, let all this power of love, gratitude, affection, admiration, respect show itself in front of you as an immense ball of golden energy there, or as an immense golden heart, vibrating and pulsing. Feel his strong and beautiful power. This heart is real, it is real.
Watch this heart beating really, and more you perceive the incredible energy of love which lives in it, more it still grows.Do it as much as you want it.Then, write in letters of fire with some red inside, a small word of love for Enki, inside the heart of energy. Make simple but intense.Look at the letters, they are full too of your love.Stay how long you want.
Then, summon your guardian demon. If She/Him is not already here.Ask Her/Him to take this beautiful energy and to bring it to Satan with all you love.And nevertheless this love sent to Enki, there is still so much love in you for Him, and who also feeds you and your relation with Him.
Feel the beauty of this ritual. Fell how much it makes you closer to our beloved Father .Feel ecstatic, happy, satisfied, blissful. This moment is a wonderful, unforgettable moment, which raises (brings up) you towards the pure Marvel that is Enki-Lucifer-Satan.
Stay there as long as you want it, then, enclose the rite as usual.Don't forget to thank your GD for Her/His help.
HAIL SATAN !HAIL BROTHERS AND SISTERS !

Hi Brothers and Sisters,

PRAISE TO SATAN !
PRAISE TO HIS BRAVERY !

Hey man, we can do both! Like Father Satan, we both love and hate, so
certainly we can act on both of these emotions. Like a Sister just
said, balance is important. And there's nothing wrong with showing
Satan how much we care for him. I for one am doing this ritual. Hail
Father Satan always!

On 3/12/11, Catlovers Foreva <catloversforeva@... wrote:
doing it

Subject: Re : [HellsArmy666] Re: A RITUAL OF LOVE OF ALL THE GROUPS FOR
SATAN

GREAT YOU ARE IN !!!!
WE NEED MORE PEOPLE !
NOT ENOUGHT ! WHAT IS IT ?
ONLY AROUND 20 BROTHERS AND SISTERS LOVE SATAN ??????
STAND UP FOR SATAN !
WHAT ARE YOU DOING ????
HAIL SATAN !!!

I think this is a wonderful idea! I tell Him that I love Him every day! But
to
do it altogether would be fantastic! We need to show Him how much we love
Him
and appreciate Him. He is our God, our Father, our Master! Satan is the
center
of our universe and of our being and essence. He is my ALL! I love and
worship
Him with all my heart and soul and I am very proud to belong to Him. Let's
do
this !

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "infuriatedsekhmet1111"
<infuriatedsekhmet1111@... wrote:

Hi Brothers and Sisters,

I think it would be great if we organize a ritual of all the groups for
Satan.
A RITUAL TO SEND HIM ALL THE LOVE we are able, all the love we have in our

heart for HIm.
We do ritual of destruction against our enemies and it is great and
indispensable, but, for what I know, we never do a ritual FULL OF LOVE for
our
beloved Father. ALL TOGETHER, I MEAN.

I think we can do it at the full moon, 20/21 MARCH, on sunday or better
monday,
it is His day.
Venus is in aquarius, his sign. Well, the moon will be in Libra on sunday
and
at the end of libra on monday and then in scorpio.
Then, if you agree, we need to decide what day is better, sunday or
monday,
because of the moon. Better in libra of course, as it is love and venus his

master.
But this filthy saturn is in libra too and I am afraid that it can block
something.

Well, I think we can do the grand satanic ritual (peace unto Him,
excelsis...)
and then, sit and visualize we are in an incredible golden and solar fire,
in
all our being.
Then, when we are full of conscious love for Him, full of emotion, love
feeling, detach a big ball of energy of our aura and put it in front of us.
We can intensify again the ball, write 2/3 words of love to Him inside the

ball, and them ask our GD to take the energy and bring it to Satan.

We can do that too, if no altar, no candles and so on, during a meditation

session, and detach the energy the same way and feel love for our Father,
the
same way too.
But if we say it to Him ALL TOGETHER, THE VERY SAME DAY, WE WILL SEND TO
HIM AN
INCREDIBLE AMOUNT OF BEAUTIFUL ENERGY.

LET'GO HIGH PRIESTS AND PRIESTRESSES, BROTHERS AND SISTERS, TEENS AND
ADULTS,
NEWBIES AND ADVANCED, ALL TOGETHER, STAND UP FOR SATAN.

FOR ALL HIS INCREDIBLE LOVE HE HAS FOR US FOR A SUCH LONG TIME AS HE SAVED
US
SO MANY TIMES

ALL TOGETHER, AT THE FULL MOON, ALL TOGETHER, PRAISE HIM, SEND HIM LOVE,
SEND
HIM GRATEFUL, SEND HIM OUR HEART !

PRAISE TO SATAN !
PRAISE TO HIS BRAVERY !

Im a newbie, i dont know much yet about meditation but ill try and try to suppoert you, i reall really thank Father for everything he has done for me. Hail Satan!!!!!!!!!! Hail all the Gods of Duat!!!!!!!!

Sent: Sat, March 12, 2011 1:39:29 AM

GREAT YOU ARE IN !!!! WE NEED MORE PEOPLE ! NOT ENOUGHT ! WHAT IS IT ? ONLY AROUND 20 BROTHERS AND SISTERS LOVE SATAN ?????? STAND UP FOR SATAN ! WHAT ARE YOU DOING ???? HAIL SATAN !!!

Hi Brothers and Sisters,

PRAISE TO SATAN !
PRAISE TO HIS BRAVERY !

GREAT !I AM HAPPY FOR THAT !HAIL SATAN !
De : Allison P <apocalypseofjon@...
Envoyé le : Sam 12 mars 2011, 18h 26min 33s
Objet : Re: Re : [HellsArmy666] Re: A RITUAL OF LOVE OF ALL THE GROUPS FOR SATAN

Hey man, we can do both! Like Father Satan, we both love and hate, so
certainly we can act on both of these emotions. Like a Sister just
said, balance is important. And there's nothing wrong with showing
Satan how much we care for him. I for one am doing this ritual. Hail
Father Satan always!

On 3/12/11, Catlovers Foreva <catloversforeva@... wrote:
doing it

Subject: Re : [HellsArmy666] Re: A RITUAL OF LOVE OF ALL THE GROUPS FOR
SATAN

GREAT YOU ARE IN !!!!
WE NEED MORE PEOPLE !
NOT ENOUGHT ! WHAT IS IT ?
ONLY AROUND 20 BROTHERS AND SISTERS LOVE SATAN ??????
STAND UP FOR SATAN !
WHAT ARE YOU DOING ????
HAIL SATAN !!!

I think this is a wonderful idea! I tell Him that I love Him every day! But
to
do it altogether would be fantastic! We need to show Him how much we love
Him
and appreciate Him. He is our God, our Father, our Master! Satan is the
center
of our universe and of our being and essence. He is my ALL! I love and
worship
Him with all my heart and soul and I am very proud to belong to Him. Let's
do
this !

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "infuriatedsekhmet1111"
<infuriatedsekhmet1111@... wrote:

Hi Brothers and Sisters,

I think it would be great if we organize a ritual of all the groups for
Satan.
A RITUAL TO SEND HIM ALL THE LOVE we are able, all the love we have in our

heart for HIm.
We do ritual of destruction against our enemies and it is great and
indispensable, but, for what I know, we never do a ritual FULL OF LOVE for
our
beloved Father. ALL TOGETHER, I MEAN.

I think we can do it at the full moon, 20/21 MARCH, on sunday or better
monday,
it is His day.
Venus is in aquarius, his sign. Well, the moon will be in Libra on sunday
and
at the end of libra on monday and then in scorpio.
Then, if you agree, we need to decide what day is better, sunday or
monday,
because of the moon. Better in libra of course, as it is love and venus his

master.
But this filthy saturn is in libra too and I am afraid that it can block
something.

Well, I think we can do the grand satanic ritual (peace unto Him,
excelsis...)
and then, sit and visualize we are in an incredible golden and solar fire,
in
all our being.
Then, when we are full of conscious love for Him, full of emotion, love
feeling, detach a big ball of energy of our aura and put it in front of us.
We can intensify again the ball, write 2/3 words of love to Him inside the

ball, and them ask our GD to take the energy and bring it to Satan.

We can do that too, if no altar, no candles and so on, during a meditation

session, and detach the energy the same way and feel love for our Father,
the
same way too.
But if we say it to Him ALL TOGETHER, THE VERY SAME DAY, WE WILL SEND TO
HIM AN
INCREDIBLE AMOUNT OF BEAUTIFUL ENERGY.

LET'GO HIGH PRIESTS AND PRIESTRESSES, BROTHERS AND SISTERS, TEENS AND
ADULTS,
NEWBIES AND ADVANCED, ALL TOGETHER, STAND UP FOR SATAN.

FOR ALL HIS INCREDIBLE LOVE HE HAS FOR US FOR A SUCH LONG TIME AS HE SAVED
US
SO MANY TIMES

ALL TOGETHER, AT THE FULL MOON, ALL TOGETHER, PRAISE HIM, SEND HIM LOVE,
SEND
HIM GRATEFUL, SEND HIM OUR HEART !

PRAISE TO SATAN !
PRAISE TO HIS BRAVERY !

great you are in !Hail Satan !
De : Cain Black <cain.black@...
Envoyé le : Sam 12 mars 2011, 17h 47min 20s
Objet : Re: Re : [HellsArmy666] Re: A RITUAL OF LOVE OF ALL THE GROUPS FOR SATAN

Im a newbie, i dont know much yet about meditation but ill try and try to suppoert you, i reall really thank Father for everything he has done for me. Hail Satan!!!!!!!!!! Hail all the Gods of Duat!!!!!!!!

Hi Brothers and Sisters,

PRAISE TO SATAN !
PRAISE TO HIS BRAVERY !

Iforget to send you the visualisation for the ritual, sorry.Don't worry, it is not difficult, even for newbies. Everything is already inside us.Here it :
[JoS4adults] RITUAL "LOVE FOR ENKI" - THE VISUALISATION
A[/IMG]Do all your best.[/B]<b style="l[/IMG]We must be a lot to do that. Stand up for Satan ![/B]I am a little bit disappointed to see that for the moment, few brothers and sisters only answered "ok !" for the ritual ! I hope thousands will do it, even if they don't tell it to the group.Do you imagine, if we are just few, what our beloved Father could be ?I don't want Him sad !
For the day, the hour and so on, it is like for the Commitment, there is not a special hour or a special day in itself to communicate with Him. We know that we don't have "monday" at the same moment. Don't worry for the moon and all the stuff. I ask Amon-Râ to help us to organize that, and it was a big OK. The only thing, is, don't do that at the hour of Saturn/Mars. For the moon, it is a little bit erratic, in general. Take care to the void moon. There is one on monday, but depend where you are.
Then, here the <b style="l[/IMG]visualisation[/B] I propose for Enki. But, of course, you can do your own. What is important is to create the ball of energy and send it to Him.
<b style="l[/IMG]R[/IMG]MONDAY 21 MARCH - HOUR OF VENUS or SUN - JUPITER - MERCURY.[/B]
Start by the ritual of Thanksgiving/standard ritualor the grand satanic ritual.What is important here, is the visualization, the manifestation of the energy.for Brothers and Sisters not used to the ritual, read and do the ritual : www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Thanksgiving.html
Then, time to read the letter you have prepared for Satan. A letter of love and gratitude.Then burn it and sit quietly.(if you can do that, tell to Satan how you love Him, and  then sit down).
Imagine you are in the most beautiful ocean of golden fire you ever visualize. (if you can't visualize, think it strongly. The energy follow the thought). A incredible and beautiful fire. A solar fire. A fire extremely benevolent, who doesn't hurt in anyway but protects and regenerate all what you are, very deeply. Physical body, light body, etherico-astral body, mental body, aura, chakras, then all you being.It is a golden fire warm and pleasant, intense, full of positive things for you.(You can imagine you too under an incredible shower of golden energy, extremely bright. The energy come inside you, profoundly.)In the two cases, imagine, think, visualize that this energy, regardless it is golden fire or golden energy (it is the same, in fact), make you quiet and happy.Take you time.
Now, bring a stream of golden and bright energy in the chakra of the heart, by the extensions before and back at the same time, towards the main chakra, in the center of the breast.Do that several times. See your main chakra becoming so bright and warm as a summer sun.Then the extensions before and back become suns also.The chakras of the heart is now alive suns, alive fires/lights, and you distinguish clearly there, the sigil of Enki, real Graal to blaze gloriously in the heart of your breast.And feel strongly that this Graal is a bridge, a unique connection with Him, with our Beloved Father.Continue to bring these streams of energy now into you, by the chakras of the heart and realize that you are entirely fulfilled of golden energy.Feel good and total connection with Enki, the Gods, your Daemons Guardians.
Then, think of our Beloved Father.See His beautiful face, feel His strong energy, perceive, feel all His TRUE love for us.Once more become aware of His Strength, His Power, His Dedication for us, to free us from our obstacles, from our chains in which the enemy hold us.All the Knowledge He gave and gives to us, all the enlightenment He gave and gives to us. He is THE gift of life, THE TRUE LOVE.Feel it and begin to feel in your heart, in all your being an intense emotion, an unprecedented love for Him.An immense love, filled with respect, with gratitude, with affection, with admiration. These immense feelings are so strong in you now, that you can feel their warmth in all your body. And perceive that this warmth, this strong feelings, it is still Him, Enki-Satan in you. We are linked forever. His gift is in us forever.
Through this intense emotion/love, feel you extremely close to Him. You could almost feel Him, touch Him, embrace Him, and tell Him directly how much you love Him.
Now, let all this power of love, gratitude, affection, admiration, respect show itself in front of you as an immense ball of golden energy there, or as an immense golden heart, vibrating and pulsing. Feel his strong and beautiful power. This heart is real, it is real.
Watch this heart beating really, and more you perceive the incredible energy of love which lives in it, more it still grows.Do it as much as you want it.Then, write in letters of fire with some red inside, a small word of love for Enki, inside the heart of energy. Make simple but intense.Look at the letters, they are full too of your love.Stay how long you want.
Then, summon your guardian demon. If She/Him is not already here.Ask Her/Him to take this beautiful energy and to bring it to Satan with all you love.And nevertheless this love sent to Enki, there is still so much love in you for Him, and who also feeds you and your relation with Him.
Feel the beauty of this ritual. Fell how much it makes you closer to our beloved Father .Feel ecstatic, happy, satisfied, blissful. This moment is a wonderful, unforgettable moment, which raises (brings up) you towards the pure Marvel that is Enki-Lucifer-Satan.
Stay there as long as you want it, then, enclose the rite as usual.Don't forget to thank your GD for Her/His help.
De : Cain Black <cain.black@...
Envoyé le : Sam 12 mars 2011, 17h 47min 20s

Hi Brothers and Sisters,

PRAISE TO SATAN !
PRAISE TO HIS BRAVERY !

Am in, I can't do the ritual with the tools because that day everyone is at home and I'll be caught, but I can do it in my astral temple.

Hail Satan!!! Hail Azazel!!! Hail the Gods of Duat!!!

You great, thank you !The same in the astral temple !Hail Satan !LOVE FOR SATAN !!!
De : tanya.azazel <tanya.azazel@...
Envoyé le : Sam 19 mars 2011, 23h 42min 45s
Objet : Re : [HellsArmy666] Re: A RITUAL OF LOVE OF ALL THE GROUPS FOR SATAN

Am in, I can't do the ritual with the tools because that day everyone is at home and I'll be caught, but I can do it in my astral temple.

Hail Satan!!! Hail Azazel!!! Hail the Gods of Duat!!!

Don't you need an astral temple to do that or you just see yourself doing it in your head. If so I'm set and I'll be doing rituals every weekend I'm only 14 so I'm limited with supplies like thing only thing I need is a bell then I'm good. 

HAIL SATAN!
On Mar 12, 2011, at 3:48 AM, Infuriatedsekhmet Eglantine <infuriatedsekhmet1111@... wrote:
  And here the visualisation for the ritual !Thank again !Hail Satan !-----------Again, for all the Brothers and Sisters who have no space, no candles or no possibility to do a "normal" ritual, please, do it the same in your mind, I mean all the visualization part.You can do that anywhere, when you go to bed, in the bathroom, at school.You can go to the library, in a little corner, and put your face in a big encyclopedy, and look like for the others very concentrated on your lessons, rather in fact, you send love to Father.Do all your best.We must be a lot to do that. Stand up for Satan !I am a little bit disappointed to see that for the moment, few brothers and sisters only answered "ok !" for the ritual ! I hope thousands will do it, even if they don't tell it to the group.Do you imagine, if we are just few, what our beloved Father could be ?I don't want Him sad !
Then, here the visualisation I propose for Enki. But, of course, you can do your own. What is important is to create the ball of energy and send it to Him.
RITUAL "LOVE FOR SATAN"MONDAY 21 MARCH - HOUR OF VENUS or SUN - JUPITER - MERCURY.
Start by the r[/IMG]www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Thanksgiving.html[/url]
À : [e[/IMG][email protected][/email][/url]

--- [/IMG][email protected][/email][/url], "infuriatedsekhmet1111" <infuriatedsekhmet1111@... wrote:

Hi Brothers and Sisters,

PRAISE TO SATAN !
PRAISE TO HIS BRAVERY !

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back