Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

A Quick question

snydernm

So, I have been meaning to ask this question for a while but, haven't really been able to, been pretty busy.
When I first joined Spiritual Satanism many years ago, I was an active member, always did power meditations, helped others in the groups, etc. Though now, it's been so long since I really done anything but still come to the JoS site every so often to read up on things, check updates, etc. 
My main question is: because I have strayed from everything, haven't tried to talk to Satan and his demons, haven't tried to find out or talk to my GD, power meditations, or anything for that matter. Is Satan still with me or would I need to dedicate myself again and start over?
I already read the frequently asked questions so I know that Rituals are permanent but it also says that Satan will leave if you have no desire in him or something and people have sent emails in to the JoS site asking how to come back and begging to come back.  

You're still a Satanist.Just do a "Standard Ritual" to Satan and talk to him, tell him how you feel and that you wanna be an active Satanist again or whatever that you want.

He will listen.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

@snydernm. Ref does Satan leave you
There is a tree anchored deep into the ground. 
You left the tree. Does that mean it no longer exists?
Formal dedication of the soul to Satan is forever. But it's voluntary. Stay. Leave. Grow. Exist. It's your choice. Satan will not hunt you down like the enemy does. If you leave, He'll leave you alone. Purely voluntary on your part.
What do you want to do? Come back? Or are you just curious? Missing the good life under the tree? Or are you comparing the shade?
Coming back:Start working again for Satan. Start learning. Start communicating again with your GD.  Prove you want to be with Father by being one of His family. Re-start the 40 day meditation program.
Curious/  Comparing:Readhttp://see_the_truth.webs.com/

Hail SatanHail Lilith
Dehna

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Wed, Apr 12, 2017 at 6:20 PM, snydernm@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   So, I have been meaning to ask this question for a while but, haven't really been able to, been pretty busy.
When I first joined Spiritual Satanism many years ago, I was an active member, always did power meditations, helped others in the groups, etc. Though now, it's been so long since I really done anything but still come to the JoS site every so often to read up on things, check updates, etc. 
My main question is: because I have strayed from everything, haven't tried to talk to Satan and his demons, haven't tried to find out or talk to my GD, power meditations, or anything for that matter. Is Satan still with me or would I need to dedicate myself again and start over?
I already read the frequently asked questions so I know that Rituals are permanent but it also says that Satan will leave if you have no desire in him or something and people have sent emails in to the JoS site asking how to come back and begging to come back.  

Also make sure to NOT start any meditation or working on a void of course moon because this will cancel the entire meditation/working and you will have wasted your time.

Here is a website to help you track the moon's activity in your area if you give it your accurate location.

www.lunarium.co.uk

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back