Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

A question of the times.

Snake1

Upon looking briefly through some spells I noticed phrases for times that I'm unfamiliar with and just wanted some insight.

For example:

Hours of Jupiter and Sun or Venus.

At first my thoughts were each planet representing an hour, how ever I noticed that there were then only 9 hours in a 12 hour cycle. So I put in the moon and the sun which left with 1 un-accounted hour? So any help on this would be great.

Second

When the spell says "Should be done during any of the following signs" I assume that's saying to do a spell that would be strong during Pisces now correct?

And lastly, I know it's not a question of time, but rather timing.

If I were to do a spell during the Aquarius time, being that I my self am an Aquarius would that enhance the strength of the spell? Or do personal signs have any effect upon the spells at all?

When working with magick there are 7 planets which are of the most interest to us and which change the most. There is a "hour of the planet" throughout the day for every planet and they repeat themself (since it's a cycle). If you have a personal computer I'd strongly advise you to download and install Chronos http://chronosxp.sourceforge.net/en/ . With it you can find out the planetary hours for your timezone every day without much of a hassle.

The planets can greatly influence your magickal working because they themself have powerful energy that leaves it's mark on us. Learning and remembering how the planets can influence things is very useful and advisable.

As for the second, I presume it ment that it should be done when the moon is in a certain sign, which also can either make or break your work. Since the moon enters a new sign every other day then you have more time than with the planetary hours. So far I've found this site to be useful for finding out moon signs: http://www.lunarium.co.uk/moonsign/calculator.jsp . The moon phases are also important.

Lastly, I strongly don't believe that your personal sign will influence your magick. When you are born, the planetary alignment determines your personality, characteristics and so on (With the same energies that influence our every day lives now).

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Snake" <packleader1134@... wrote:

Upon looking briefly through some spells I noticed phrases for times that I'm unfamiliar with and just wanted some insight.

For example:

At first my thoughts were each planet representing an hour, how ever I noticed that there were then only 9 hours in a 12 hour cycle. So I put in the moon and the sun which left with 1 un-accounted hour? So any help on this would be great.

Second

When the spell says "Should be done during any of the following signs" I assume that's saying to do a spell that would be strong during Pisces now correct?

If I were to do a spell during the Aquarius time, being that I my self am an Aquarius would that enhance the strength of the spell? Or do personal signs have any effect upon the spells at all?

Thank you!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Kaspars" <kaspars00kadikis@... wrote:

When working with magick there are 7 planets which are of the most interest to us and which change the most. There is a "hour of the planet" throughout the day for every planet and they repeat themself (since it's a cycle). If you have a personal computer I'd strongly advise you to download and install Chronos http://chronosxp.sourceforge.net/en/ . With it you can find out the planetary hours for your timezone every day without much of a hassle.

The planets can greatly influence your magickal working because they themself have powerful energy that leaves it's mark on us. Learning and remembering how the planets can influence things is very useful and advisable.

As for the second, I presume it ment that it should be done when the moon is in a certain sign, which also can either make or break your work. Since the moon enters a new sign every other day then you have more time than with the planetary hours. So far I've found this site to be useful for finding out moon signs: http://www.lunarium.co.uk/moonsign/calculator.jsp . The moon phases are also important.

Lastly, I strongly don't believe that your personal sign will influence your magick. When you are born, the planetary alignment determines your personality, characteristics and so on (With the same energies that influence our every day lives now).

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Snake" <packleader1134@ wrote:

For example:

Second

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back