Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

A question about the Pineal Gland and the third eye

adamalkemis

hello brother and sisters,
A long while ago, I tried to open my third eye...but I think that was a failure, so I restarted the third eye awakening meditations two days ago.
When I tried a different tone on the ~thoth~ sound I felt a definate pressure which indicated I had the right sound.
But one day after that (yesterday) I did the awakening excersise again, and I found the right tone for the pressure again, so I meditated, did the ~thoth~ sound 4 times and then started doing ordinary meditation on the third eye to get the energy flowing.(all this, as stated on the JoS site) Then all of a sudden I felt somewhere slightly behind the back of my head a feeling as if some kind of fluid spreading itself through my brain. It was a strange feeling, like a natural high but it only lasted about 2 minutes.
Is it possible that this was my Pineal Gland that activated itself? And how come I felt this way when I was working on my third eye?

All hails and thanks to our infernal father Satan Lucifer!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "adamalkemis" <adamalkemis@... wrote:
A long while ago, I tried to open my third eye...but I think that was a failure, so I restarted the third eye awakening meditations two days ago.
When I tried a different tone on the ~thoth~ sound I felt a definate pressure which indicated I had the right sound.
But one day after that (yesterday) I did the awakening excersise again, and I found the right tone for the pressure again, so I meditated, did the ~thoth~ sound 4 times and then started doing ordinary meditation on the third eye to get the energy flowing.(all this, as stated on the JoS site) Then all of a sudden I felt somewhere slightly behind the back of my head a feeling as if some kind of fluid spreading itself through my brain. It was a strange feeling, like a natural high but it only lasted about 2 minutes.
Is it possible that this was my Pineal Gland that activated itself? And how come I felt this way when I was working on my third eye?

You stimulated your Pineal Gland! Your doing Great!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "allforenki" <allforenki@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "adamalkemis" <adamalkemis@ wrote:

You stimulated your Pineal Gland! Your doing Great!
way to go my brother!! you manged to drip some ambrosia (accidentally, but still!) later when you attempt Magnum Opus meditations you will do this in excess, and thats the female half of the elixer of life!

congrats again, and HAIL SATAN

Congrats: You just felt aura energy flowing through to your pineal gland =D And the Thoth thing didnt work for me, either: The meditation has to be molded to your preferences a little bit. Anyways, keep working on it and youll be able to manipulate and sense that energy in the real world! If you stick with it long enough, youll even see it =D Goodluck!

Thanks for all the positive feedback, brothers and sisters!
This is really motivating me, especially to know that I'm making visible progress =D

AVE SATANAS!

My parents are asking me to quit the group because they dont approve. How do I withdraw?

To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, June 5, 2009 6:37:29 AM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Re: A question about the Pineal Gland and the third eye

This is really motivating me, especially to know that I'm making visible progress =D

AVE SATANAS!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], James Murphey <jdmurphey@... wrote:
My parents are asking me to quit the group because they dont approve. How do I withdraw?
If you withdraw that easily, then you never believed in the first place aaand I groan at your hard-headedness. If you want to stay, then tell them it's none of their business what you believe in.
Sent: Friday, June 5, 2009 6:37:29 AM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Re: A question about the Pineal Gland and the third eye

AVE SATANAS!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back