Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

A question about Sucubuses.

I don't know I'd like to know to since I have a relationship with a succubus but I think they find energy attractive. So maybe one can be really ugly but with a lot of bioelectricity they may look better in a different way even if not physically.

---In [email protected], <richardlesterhailsatan11@... wrote:

As for [/IMG]</var>

Okay, [/IMG]</var>

Ahhh, past l[/IMG]</var>

---In [email protected], <shenshakti@... wrote:

I don't know I'd like to know to since I have a relationship with a succubus but I think they find energy attractive. So maybe one can be really ugly but with a lot of bioelectricity they may look better in a different way even if not physically.

As for [/IMG]</var>

Okay, [/IMG]</var>

How disturbing, how irritating question is this!

It is been said numerous times, Gods don't see as inferior beings, they don't demand slavish worship. They are our friends and guides. They created us and They tried to protect us. To save us They confronted with Enemy and lost the battle and binded by Enemy. Satan just wanted to protect his creation and because of this, He is  cursed and decleared as the archenemy of humanity.
To save us They resisted Enemy. After that, you think they will say such things? "This putrid ugly human wants to have sex with me, how funny?" If they would think about their "league", no human could have a relationship with them. 
No human is beautiful and powerful as a God. But we have potential to be God. If they all think about material beauty, there would be no Succubus or Incubus. Sex itself, is very beatiful and powerful. 
"Sorry, I am far beautiful, you are out of my league". Maybe for you, appearence is the only important thing. But sex is not just material, as well as spritual. 
Why they have relationship with humans? Because they see beauty in us, not just in body, in our soul. They can see our potential. It is not a very difficult answer to find!  We are worthy, they think so,If they wouldn't, we have been destroyed ages ago.
This "league" term sounds very vile. Even the ugliest human is a miracle of nature. Because we have potential to move mountains.
Thank Satan, they don't think like you. 
HAIL SATAN!

As for [/IMG]</var>

Okay, [/IMG]</var>

Then again, can we really presume to know what the gods and goddesses desire in their loved ones?  Do they judge by physical attractiveness as we do, or do they have different standards? Why assume the gods all think about one aspect of attractiveness (physical beauty) over all others? One may prefer someone who is highly intelligent rather than beautiful, one might like people who are unconventionally attractive, and so on. I mean, think of all the super-model babes who marry guys who are smart or athletic but who look like toads or worse. Surely the gods and goddesses have open minds when it comes to love, too.

with eternal love & devotion to Satanwith eternal honor & respect to the gods and goddesses of Duatwith friendship to my fellow Spiritual Satanists

Ahhh, past l[/IMG]</var>

---In [email protected], <shenshakti@... wrote:

As for [/IMG]</var>

Okay, [/IMG]</var>

Hey bro, [/IMG]</var> I still have a lot to work on, my personality isn't the best... lol... but the Gods are helping me with that, I got faith this is the case. Hey, you think I got a bad personality now, should of met me in my Xian years. You would of hated me. :) But anyways, Hail Satan! 

---In [email protected], <white.wizard666@... wrote:

It is been said numerous times, Gods don't see as inferior beings, they don't demand slavish worship. They are our friends and guides. They created us and They tried to protect us. To save us They confronted with Enemy and lost the battle and binded by Enemy. Satan just wanted to protect his creation and because of this, He is  cursed and decleared as the archenemy of humanity.
To save us They resisted Enemy. After that, you think they will say such things? "This putrid ugly human wants to have sex with me, how funny?" If they would think about their "league", no human could have a relationship with them. 
No human is beautiful and powerful as a God. But we have potential to be God. If they all think about material beauty, there would be no Succubus or Incubus. Sex itself, is very beatiful and powerful. 
"Sorry, I am far beautiful, you are out of my league". Maybe for you, appearence is the only important thing. But sex is not just material, as well as spritual. 
Why they have relationship with humans? Because they see beauty in us, not just in body, in our soul. They can see our potential. It is not a very difficult answer to find!  We are worthy, they think so,If they wouldn't, we have been destroyed ages ago.
This "league" term sounds very vile. Even the ugliest human is a miracle of nature. Because we have potential to move mountains.
HAIL SATAN!

As for [/IMG]</var>

Okay, [/IMG]</var>

And yeah, [/IMG]</var>

Hey bro, [/IMG]</var> I still have a lot to work on, my personality isn't the best... lol... but the Gods are helping me with that, I got faith this is the case. Hey, you think I got a bad personality now, should of met me in my Xian years. You would of hated me. :) But anyways, Hail Satan! 

HAIL SATAN!

As for [/IMG]</var>

Okay, [/IMG]</var>

@white.wizard666@... your answer was... perfect. Fucking perfect. I was disturbed with the person's question as well, and was going to respond, but thankfully I saw your answer which covered everything I was going to mention. :)

Στις 7:38 μ.μ. Σάββατο, 16 Νοεμβρίου 2013, ο/η "white.wizard666@..." <white.wizard666@... έγραψε:

HAIL SATAN!

As for [/IMG]</var>

Okay, [/IMG]</var>

I don't think you have a bad personality and I know many people think like that. It is because of this cursed Jews and their system, we are victims of their control. But while speaking about Gods, know that they are perfect beings and Jew rules don't apply to them. You shouldn't think just materialistic, this is Jewish moral value. It is irritating, because you are using their moral rules to judge Gods. As a Satanist, you should consider about all material, spiritual and logical aspects.   Maybe it is because you still have ties with enemy programs. Work on your soul and be consistent. It will greatly help you. Use MUNKA mantra and Severing Enemy Link Meditation. Also know your Natal chart, maybe you have bad planets, you must know their effects on you. If you have their negative effect on you, you can cope with them Planetary Squares. 
As I said, know your natal chart, vitally important.
HAIL SATAN!

And yeah, [/IMG]</var>

HAIL SATAN!

As for [/IMG]</var>

Okay, [/IMG]</var>

Well... [/IMG]</var> 

I don't think you have a bad personality and I know many people think like that. It is because of this cursed Jews and their system, we are victims of their control. But while speaking about Gods, know that they are perfect beings and Jew rules don't apply to them. You shouldn't think just materialistic, this is Jewish moral value. It is irritating, because you are using their moral rules to judge Gods. As a Satanist, you should consider about all material, spiritual and logical aspects.   Maybe it is because you still have ties with enemy programs. Work on your soul and be consistent. It will greatly help you. Use MUNKA mantra and Severing Enemy Link Meditation. Also know your Natal chart, maybe you have bad planets, you must know their effects on you. If you have their negative effect on you, you can cope with them Planetary Squares. 
HAIL SATAN!

And yeah, [/IMG]</var>

HAIL SATAN!

As for [/IMG]</var>

Okay, [/IMG]</var>

http://gblt.webs.com/Words_of_Power%20- ... e_Soul.htm
In here, you can find how to use Munka mantra and some other runes for freeing soul. If you read the page, you can also see ıf you have ties with enemy or not. You can determine, for example you aren't comfortable with something about Satanism or Satan. Think about it and find out why you are not comfortable.
About astrolgy, read here:http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... URCAS.html
It is not about your birthday only, but also your time of birth. Don't share your exact date and time of birth, remember enemy is watching the groups and they can use your data and in bad transits,they can attack and further harm you.
Know your ascendant and chart ruler, know in which house it is posited in; where is your Saturn, which aspects does it with other planets. For example Saturn have an aspect( conjuction or square or etc) with Mercury, you may have educational and communicational problems. Using Mercury kabalistic square, you can cope with Saturn energies. I myself, don't know about astrology very well either, but still it is important.
In above link there is a site:http://www.astro.com/horoscopes Here, you can calculate your natal chart(look at personality potrait)  and you can know your major aspects. For their interpretation use Azazel's astrology.
Here is the Magickal Squares by the way:http://gblt.webs.com/Satan&#39;s_Squares.htm HAIL SATAN!

Well... [/IMG]</var> 

HAIL SATAN!

And yeah, [/IMG]</var>

HAIL SATAN!

As for [/IMG]</var>

Okay, [/IMG]</var>

Go put a tampon in and stop being so dramatic it was just a question. Lets thank Satan everybody on here isn't like you.

------------------------------
On Sat, Nov 16, 2013 7:38 AM EST white.wizard666@... wrote:

It is been said numerous times, Gods don't see as inferior beings, they don't demand slavish worship. They are our friends and guides. They created us and They tried to protect us. To save us They confronted with Enemy and lost the battle and binded by Enemy. Satan just wanted to protect his creation and because of this, He is cursed and decleared as the archenemy of humanity.

Why they have relationship with humans? Because they see beauty in us, not just in body, in our soul. They can see our potential. It is not a very difficult answer to find! We are worthy, they think so,If they wouldn't, we have been destroyed ages ago.

HAIL SATAN!

---In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <richardlesterhailsatan11@... wrote:

As for me... I would NEVER GO THERE! Because I've seen how beautiful the Gods are, WAYYYYYYY out of my league, maybe if I was one of the hottest people in the world, maybe... but still, they would be out of my league. I just wouldn't do it, because it would feel like a form of disrespect to them (for example) "Why does this ugly mofo think he got a chance with me!?" type of deal.

And even if they didn't think that way, I still wouldn't do it. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a bad looking dude myself, I been with hotties, just like I been with a few uglies (a few), but still... let's keep it real.

---In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <richardlesterhailsatan11@... wrote:

Okay, I've been scrolling through a lot of these questions and I keep on hearing people talking about how they can get a succubus to have sex with and have a kind of girlfriend/boyfriend relation ship with.

We all know that Demons/Demonesses are very attractive (well I would guess more than 90% by the way) and probably guessing that more than 90% of these humans asking to get into a relationship with a Demon or Demonesses is most likely not attractive.

Lol, this question ALWAYS been on my mind. Let's say a real ugly human being wants a succubus a Demon lover so to speak, so do the Gods have standards, like if this person wasn't physically attractive would they still have sexual contact with this person?

If so... why? Maybe being shallow is just a human thing, I don't know... but if I was a God and let's say a very ugly person wanted to... you know... I know damn well I wouldn't be doing it! Maybe if I was roofied up or on acid, yeah... but other than that, that is the only way. Or does Father Satan just send a lover that is on the same league as this person? You know... not being physically attractive themselves, which is kind of hard to believe, knowin that Demons have much more bioelectricity/power than we do, so regardless, they're most likely going to be very attractive. It almost kind of reminds me of the ugliest/nerdiest kid at school hooking up with a DIME BREEZY, which is a little hard to believe, but hey... I know it happens, every once in a great while, but do Demons/Demoness even think this way?

This is not a troll question, but a very serious one... Some insight into this question would be well appreciated, thank you my brothers and sisters.

Hail Satan!

it is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them. Now, then, all ye who have followed my commandments and my teachings, reject all the teachings and sayings of such as are without.

Just a reminder.

Hail Satan!

In here, you can find how to use Munka mantra and some other runes for freeing soul. If you read the page, you can also see ıf you have ties with enemy or not. You can determine, for example you aren't comfortable with something about Satanism or Satan. Think about it and find out why you are not comfortable.
About astrolgy, read here:http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... URCAS.html
It is not about your birthday only, but also your time of birth. Don't share your exact date and time of birth, remember enemy is watching the groups and they can use your data and in bad transits,they can attack and further harm you.
Know your ascendant and chart ruler, know in which house it is posited in; where is your Saturn, which aspects does it with other planets. For example Saturn have an aspect( conjuction or square or etc) with Mercury, you may have educational and communicational problems. Using Mercury kabalistic square, you can cope with Saturn energies. I myself, don't know about astrology very well either, but still it is important.
In above link there is a site:http://www.astro.com/horoscopes Here, you can calculate your natal chart(look at personality potrait)  and you can know your major aspects. For their interpretation use Azazel's astrology.
Here is the Magickal Squares by the way:http://gblt.webs.com/Satan&#39;s_Squares.htm HAIL SATAN!

Well... [/IMG]</var> 

HAIL SATAN!

And yeah, [/IMG]</var>

HAIL SATAN!

As for [/IMG]</var>

Okay, [/IMG]</var>

@Wh[/IMG]</var> 

---In [email protected], <ivan.folghera@... wrote:

it is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them. Now, then, all ye who have followed my commandments and my teachings, reject all the teachings and sayings of such as are without.

Just a reminder.

Hail Satan!

Well... [/IMG]</var> 

HAIL SATAN!

And yeah, [/IMG]</var>

HAIL SATAN!

As for [/IMG]</var>

Okay, [/IMG]</var>

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back