Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

a question about some basics

karlburdo1

Hail Satan
Dear everyone who cares to reply me. I have been dediacted for some time but I still have many questions and doubts unfortunately. Probably because I used to question Christianity for a long time. I try to understand and sometimes practice spiritual satanism. I even think Satan has somewhat helped me in my life since my dedication but this is just a subjective feeling. He's made me strong in the face of adversities. 
The thing I need explained please is as follows. In Peace Be Unto Him it says: 
"Verily the all-merciful has assigned unto me names The heavenly throne, and the seat, and the heavens and the earth." 
It is a perplexing line to me so please somebody explainWHO is the all-merciful?? Is it another God? I thought Yahweh is out of the question here, right? 
Thanks in advance. This issue keeps me in doubt and I wish to be strong in my belief in Shaitan. 
Thanks and may the true Gods bless you! 

The "all merciful" is "allah".
On the joyofSatan website it states that some of the Yezidi doctrines were altered.

Http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... zidis.html

" I asked Satan if the Al Jilwah was from him and he confirmed it was, but stated that the Muslims altered some of the Yezidi doctrines. "

Theres no need to worry here. You just need to do more research on the lie-christianity and empower your soul.

You do do kundalini yoga and vibrations.for.the chakras everyday right? Thats whats needed here.

High Priest Don Danko has exposed christianity as a lie extensively here in the groups just.search for his messages. And read more on exposingchrisianity.com

After youve done enough research you wont ever doubt that christianity islam and judaism are lies again.

Study as much as you can. With knowledge you can progress.

Hope this helps.
------------------------------
On Mon, Dec 2, 2013 3:08 AM PST karlburdo1@... wrote:

Hail Satan

Dear everyone who cares to reply me. I have been dediacted for some time but I still have many questions and doubts unfortunately. Probably because I used to question Christianity for a long time. I try to understand and sometimes practice spiritual satanism. I even think Satan has somewhat helped me in my life since my dedication but this is just a subjective feeling.
He's made me strong in the face of adversities.

"Verily the all-merciful has assigned unto me names
The heavenly throne, and the seat, and the heavens and the earth."

It is a perplexing line to me so please somebody explain
WHO is the all-merciful?? Is it another God? I thought Yahweh is out of the question here, right?

Thanks in advance. This issue keeps me in doubt and I wish to be strong in my belief in Shaitan.

Okay, great, so it's just something added by the Muslims. Thanks for explaining. You are right I have not yet worked on my soul properly and I still have some doubts. I want to be a better Satanist and I need to do as you said. I also have many doubts related to A. Hitler and him being a good person, I'm from eastern Europe where Nazis killed and caused deaths of many and we believe Nazis considered us inferior, so it's hard for me to believe some statements.  
Thanks again Jeremy and hail Shaitan !

---In [email protected], <jeremymontoya14@... wrote:

On the joyofSatan website it states that some of the Yezidi doctrines were altered.

" I asked Satan if the Al Jilwah was from him and he confirmed it was, but stated that the Muslims altered some of the Yezidi doctrines. "

Theres no need to worry here. You just need to do more research on the lie-christianity and empower your soul.

You do do kundalini yoga and vibrations.for.the chakras everyday right? Thats whats needed here.

High Priest Don Danko has exposed christianity as a lie extensively here in the groups just.search for his messages. And read more on exposingchrisianity.com

After youve done enough research you wont ever doubt that christianity islam and judaism are lies again.

Hope this helps.

Hail Satan

Dear everyone who cares to reply me. I have been dediacted for some time but I still have many questions and doubts unfortunately. Probably because I used to question Christianity for a long time. I try to understand and sometimes practice spiritual satanism. I even think Satan has somewhat helped me in my life since my dedication but this is just a subjective feeling.

WHO is the all-merciful?? Is it another God? I thought Yahweh is out of the question here, right?

This is great, I'm sort of relieved. Thanks a lot Jeremy for this explanation and you are right I should get around to work on my soul. 
Hail Shaitan 

---In [email protected], <jeremymontoya14@... wrote:

Hope this helps.

Hail Satan

I remember my grandpa used to tell me stories about the germans... when
my country was under german ocupation... he used to say that german
soldiers war actually nice! they were giving candy snd chocolate to
children, helping out old people, sometimes they cooked for people
too... and my grandpa wouldn't lie to me about that... so, yeah.
On 02/12/13 17:50, karlburdo1@... wrote:
Okay, great, so it's just something added by the Muslims. Thanks for explaining. You are right I have not yet worked on my soul properly and I still have some doubts. I want to be a better Satanist and I need to do as you said. I also have many doubts related to A. Hitler and him being a good person, I'm from eastern Europe where Nazis killed and caused deaths of many and we believe Nazis considered us inferior, so it's hard for me to believe some statements.

Thanks again Jeremy and hail Shaitan !

---In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <jeremymontoya14@... wrote:

Hope this helps.
On Mon, Dec 2, 2013 3:08 AM PST karlburdo1@... mailto:karlburdo1@... wrote:

Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back